My lovely MAMA,” she wrote on her Instagram tackle. That would have been the best gift ever! She trained me from kindergarten to University. In 2017, Yvonne Nelson shared a lengthy tribute to her father when he died. Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. According to her, having a father as child would have been the best gift in her life but she never had that experience. According to the mother of one, her mum is her father too because she di d it all for her. It seems Yvonne Nelson’s father might not have taken a serious role in her life. Mr. Nelson and Yvonne Nelson The producer of “Fix Us”, who has been at loggerheads with her late father Mr. O. Nelson since childhood, has consistently bashed fathers and always celebrates her mother on Father’s Day. – Who’s the richest Movie Actress in the world? – Yvonne Nelson Net Worth Stats – When is Yvonne Nelson’s birthday? Yvonne Nelson is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). Yvonne Nelson, obviously heartbroken and in pain for missing that ‘daddy opportunity, tweeted: “For some of us, all we needed was for our FATHERS to be in our lives. At a point I asked my mum, and she said, listen, if he wanted to do as he said, your shoes would have gotten here a long time ago, so better move on. “Happy FATHER’s Day to the woman who did it all for me! My beautiful MAMA”. She recalled how her father never lived up to expectations in taking care of his responsibilities as her father. BuzzGhana – Famous People, Celebrity Bios, Updates and Trendy News, Yvonne Nelson: My Dad Was Never There For Me, He Abandoned Me. He didn’t make any impact in my life. It seems Yvonne Nelson’s father might not have taken a serious role in her life. Mohamed Salah Bio, The Wife and 5 Reasons He Deserves African... Ghana Police Service: Structure, When And How To Contact Them, 10 Ghanaian Foods You Must Eat for Flawless Glowing Looks. Yvonne Nelson was born in the city of Accra, even though the actress originates from Cape Coast. Here Are Top 10 Delicious Ghanaian Dishes That Keep... Starr Fm’s S Concert: Everything You Need To Know, Kaymu Ghana: How To Navigate Online Shop and Get Best Deals. She finally opened up to Genevieve Magazine on the reason behind her never talking about her dad. Privacy Policy and European users agree to data transfer policy. While I was in school, I had a brother in my class and I never knew. READ ALSO: Yvonne Nelson Highlights Her Mother’s Relevance In Her Life- Celebrates Her On Father’s Day Though men have consistently celebrated their mothers and the women in their lives on mothers’ day year after year with pomp and pageantry, their case has been glaringly opposite, with women choosing to use the day to teach men about “responsibility” rather than celebrating them. We will continue to update information on Yvonne Nelson’s parents. The president of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has declared a 7 days national mourning after the death of former leader, Jerry... Adeyinka is an entertainment and fashion content writer with years of experience in the industry. My mum single-handedly raised me. Once more details are available on who she is dating, we will update this section. She is still as single as other single ladies out there with the exception that she is a star. According to the mother of one, her mum is her father too because she di d it all for her. But I’m grateful that I had my mum and she did all she could to make sure that I lacked nothing. A little has been heard about the man who is the dad of Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. “I have forgiven him all the wrongs he did and do not hold anything against him and if there was a need to pray for him, why not, I will,” she said. Majority of Yvonne’s money comes from being a movie actress. “Happy FATHER’s Day to the female who did it all for me! And he told me not to worry, that he would come for me. If you come across any marriage news about Yvonne Nelson just ignore it until she marries.