The only unforgivable offense is adultery. Yvonne is known for the movies, "3 Is Company", "Missing Angel 2" and "Under the Sky 1&2". You are my blessing Taj and my miracle. Yvonne Jegede: My Ex Husband & I Ended Our Marriage On Mutual Agreement Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has finally confirmed that her marriage to veteran actress Bukky Ajayi, Abounce Fawole has crashed. Accept You only get one gift (Birthdaversary hehehe).. Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede on Saturday got married to Olakunle ‘Abounce’ Fawole, son of late veteran actress, Bukky Ajayi in a traditional wedding in Lagos. I love you Taj… I miss you too @the_real_abounce”. Yvonne shared some photos and captioned it…, “One year anniversary already??? It seems it is a double celebration for the couple as today is also her husband’s birthday. ??? The actress in a recent interview with Pulse said she quit the union three months after she got pregnant with her only son. Semen facials are the latest beauty craze. Yvonne Jegede & Ex-Husband May Soon Reconcile; Family Members Wade Into Couple’s Marital Crisis Top Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Quits Marriage As Gossip Confuses Husband To Doubt Son’s Paternity, Family Members Intervene Olakunle Abounce Fawole has confirmed the crash of his marriage. Medical Doctor Arraigned For Alleged Rape Of Married Woman Inside…, El-Rufai sues Omokri, Odinkalu and others over…, Mental State Of COVID-19 Survivors Worrisome – FG, Kogi introduces levy on every loaf of bread, #EndSARS: Inter-Faith clerics launch 21-day warfare against agents of…, Amidst Lingering Strike, ASUU Urges Undergraduates To Acquire Skills,…, Ogun pupils to start wearing Adire fabric as uniform, Yvonne Nelson, bags a masters degree in International Relations and…, Wizkid And Beyonce’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’ Nominated For 2020 Soul Train Music…, VIDEO: “I Won’t Be Getting Married To Chioma Now”- Davido, BBNaija’s Nina finally unveils her son’s face, “Nigerian Politicians Tell More Lies Than Satan” – Burna Boy…, A Better Time: “Floppy Disk” – Burna Boy Stylishly ‘Mocks’…, Billionaire Femi Otedola prays for his daughter, Cuppy against spirit of…, Maje Ayida Wins Legal Battle Against Toke Makinwa Over Defamation…, “Ginimbi Stated How He Wanted His Burial To Be Conducted” – Sister…, End SARS: Canada makes clarification on refugee applications, lists…, #SecureNorth: Bandits Allegedly Demand Harvest Fee From Farmer In…, “My Life Is Being Threatened” – Alaafin of Oyo’s Estranged Wife, Queen…, 15-year-old American, Neuer Abraham Joins Kano Pillars From US…, Why Ginimbi purchased his own casket days before his death –…, Pastor Sam Adeyemi reacts to suit filed against him and others for…, ‘Dead’ baby wakes up and starts moving as he’s about…, 69-year-old man claims he divorced his wife of 30 years after finding…, #EndSARS: DJ Switch Reportedly Granted Asylum In Canada. Join the MORE READING! Abounce proposed to Yvonne on August 25, 2016 during her birthday. The actress in a recent interview with Pulse said she quit the union three months after she got pregnant with her only son. Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! Sup Gee. In other news, Yvonne Jegede gave an insight on the reason her marriage to ex-hubby, Abounce, failed. Stay blessed. May the light of God never depart from us. #Fawole”. It’s a year of cohabiting as man and wife, can you imagine? #HappyAnniversaryToUs Nigerians react after seeing the man who proposed to actress, Shan George, Oloture: Journalist Tobore Ovuorie Demands N225million from Mo Abudu, Former banker, Philip Orumade dragged to court for stealing N18m from ATM machine, Why I did plastic surgery on my body – Toke Makinwa spills, Yvonne Nelson bags masters degree as she celebrates 35th birthday, May God give you a better man than me”- Man tells his ex-wife on her birthday, Nigeria’s priority is to get Covid-19 vaccine – Osinbajo, Jerry Rawlings: Ghanaian President declares seven-day national mourning, Nigerians drag MD of Commodities Exchange Commission for failing to provide current prices of food commodities in the country, Linda Ikeji set to launch N400m TV channel in March – Details, Actress Chika Ike finally graduates from Harvard business school (Photos), Toke Makinwa loses lawsuit against ex husband, Maje Ayida, ‘Why i will never agree to be a brand ambassador to any skin bleaching product’ – BBNaija Vee reveals, Rapper Yung6ix calls out Davido and Burna Boy, reveals what would happen if their “beef” escalates. Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (52513 Views), Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4), Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video), Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). Happy birthday to my king. If your big day is soon and you are planning to have some special pictures to record the best moments then this collection will be of great help for you. Just like yesterday right???. Today, 4th of February marks the first wedding anniversary of Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede and her husband, Olakunle ‘Abounce’ Fawole. Yvonne and Abounce were officially joined as husband and wife in a civil union in Lagos on February 8, 2017. Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede on Saturday got married to Olakunle ‘Abounce’ Fawole, son of late veteran actress, Bukky Ajayi in a traditional wedding in Lagos. My heart goes out to the little baby boy. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript. You opened doors and windows of blessings to me. The couple's first child is coming two years after the death of Abounce's mum and veteran actress, Bukky Ajayi. Happy Sunday guys. According to top Nollywood insiders, when veteran Nollywood actress Bimbo Akintola crashed the […] Actress Yvonne Jegede Warns Those Insulting Her Over Failed Marriage, Why Ginimbi purchased his own casket days before his death – Speculations, VIDEO: One dead as armed robbers attack bullion van, cart away huge sum of money in Lagos, End SARS: Canada makes clarification on refugee applications, lists organizations qualified for submission, Socialite Ginimbi bought casket a week before his death, Zimbabwean Socialite, Ginimbi Kadungure Dies In Car Crash After Party At Nightclub, “Ginimbi Stated How He Wanted His Burial To Be Conducted” – Sister Reveals, PHOTOS: Two Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash At Federal Polytechnic Nekede, BREAKING: Former Ghanaian President J.J. Rawlings Dies From COVID-19 Complications, BREAKING: Obaseki, Shaibu sworn-in for second term, BREAKING: Reinstated UNILAG VC Prof. Ogundipe Resumes Office, JUST IN: Suspended UNILAG VC, Prof Ogundipe Reinstated, JUST IN: Gov Oyetola lifts curfew in Osun, BREAKING: Falz, Burna Boy, Kanu, Banky W, Sam Adeyemi, others dragged to court over EndSARS protests, JUST IN: Sanwo-Olu moves to abolish pension payment to Tinubu, Fashola, others, BREAKING: Mali ex-president Amadou Toure is dead, BREAKING: Trump sacks Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, replaces him with Christopher Miller, BREAKING: Resident doctors, legal officers begin indefinite strike in Ondo, Actress Yvonne Jegede celebrates her son’s birthday with cute photos, Yvonne Jegede shares first photos of her son amidst marriage crisis, Yvonne Jegede reveals more shocking revelations about her failed marriage, Yvonne Jegede Agrees With Ali Baba’s View About High-achieving Women In Marriage. I don't know, just thinking out loud, I only pity people that consider nollywood actors and actress as there role models. We have different paths to thread in life by Femi Adesina, Why Ginimbi purchased his own casket days before his death…, VIDEO: One dead as armed robbers attack bullion van, cart away…, End SARS: Canada makes clarification on refugee applications,…, Lawyer who sued 50 #EndSARS campaigners dragged before…, Tinubu finally reacts as Lagos Govt moves to abolish pension to…, A Better Time: “Floppy Disk” – Burna Boy Stylishly…, “Ginimbi Stated How He Wanted His Burial To Be Conducted” –…, PHOTOS: Two Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash At Federal…, #EndSARS: ICC confirms receipt of criminal complaint against…. privacy policy and European users agree to data transfer policy. #HappyBirthdayToYou @the_real_abounce. Eyewitness? Abounce in his response to his lovely wife, wrote; “To forever, my lady, my wife, my life. Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has opened up about the perceived crisis in her marriage to Olakunle Abounce Fawole after the pair welcomed their four-month-old son, Xavier. Sometimes i think marriage is just overrated. Recall that the 2 year old marriage between the 36 year old actress with colleague, Olakunle “Abounce” Fawole, hit the walls late last year. The happy pair, who have been together for 14 years and got married five months after they were engaged, have always been professing love for each other on social media. www.retto.club hope you enjoyed Yvonne Jegede Wedding photos today, and don't forget to share them with your friends on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter for more wedding design inspiration, and upcoming trends, keep reading of Yvonne And Mike Wedding, Paul And Yvonne Wedding or Yvonne Eason Wedding. Is it right to put your girlfriend on a monthly allowance? WITHIN NIGERIA is an online news media that focuses on authoritative stories, investigations and major headlines that springs from National issues, Politics, Metro and Entertainment. ALSO READ: Yvonne Jegede, Abounce are officially married. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.