She added that her husband wasn’t there for her through out their short-lived marriage. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. I had […] I think I was about 2 to 3 months pregnant when the issues came. To my Ex-husband, it is nothing but love, peace and mutual respect. The 37-year-old actress who also announced that she is now with a management company, disclosed that her reason for forgiving is towards creating a better story for herself. present when she was in the labour room. real men would stay behind their women all through before giving respect to those She never really speak ill of the husband, neither did she spoke of herself as an Angel. The cause of the split is due to the paternity of their baby. - Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has said that she is letting go of the past, - Jegede revealed that she has forgiven her ex-husband Abounce Fawole and everyone who offended her, - The mom of one also called on people she offended to forgive her and start afresh. Nollywood actress and mother of one, Yvonne Jegede has finally admitted that she went under the knife to have her perfect body. The mother of one took to her social media page to reveal that she has forgiven everyone who offended her including her ex-husband Abounce Fawole. Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has finally confirmed that her marriage to veteran actress Bukky Ajayi, Abounce Fawole has crashed. A few days after her birthday, Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has taken a step in the right direction. When this two couple got married I thought this is marriage made for the ages. I’ve been hurt and I have hurt people as well but after my last birthday few days ago, I decided to totally let go of the past and earnest the opportunity in the present and reach out to the future to create a better story for myself and my family. The actress said she was prompted to move out because her husband wasn’t talking to her. Because, right now, my child is the most important person in my life. According Instagramers, they are saying that Actor Nino is the true father of the Baby. Expired jealous b****. Yvonne Jegede who separated from her husband after divorcing him revealed in an interview with Mr. Paul on Instagram live chat she wants to marry again but this time there is a condition a man must meet first. Yvonne Jegede also used the post to aim dig at her former husband who was not. Follow NaijaGists.com on Facebook and Twitter. i cannot understand why a so called best friend would have so much hold over another woman/s husband where was the wife after all he was in courtship with the wife before they both got married…, And if i may quickly add to the previous comment..i watched her traditional engagement.traditional marriage the ceremony i liked so much because it was romantic and low key…and from the interview she gave , i replayed and replayed what i saw was pride/immaturity it played a major role in the breakdown of their marriage no two of them were ready to lay it down one has got to give . "To this end, I am reaching out to all my Ex-es, the one I wouldn’t talk to or work with anymore, to say-I have forgiven you and I am also apologizing to those I have hurt because in relationships, it takes two(2) to tangle so I am also sorry. “Yes, I did surgery (liposuction) on my stomach after I had my son; so, that made me look curvier. As for Bimbo Akintola what goes around comes around. Come down and pocket your Ego. Seems the so-called friend got sexually intimate with the husband while she was pregnant and most probably used her past to poison the Husband leading to the naive guy believing the Jezebel. PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed! Only very poor men can stick with then and take rubbish, This nollywood ladies sef,their marriage shuts off easily like nepa.Haba. They see everyone get married, they rush into it just to get that status desperately knowing fully they want riches, just waste the guy time for nothing Or they rush into mariage same purpose for the status “ I’m married” ignoring the red flags , the guy behavior etc. I’ve been hurt and I have hurt people as well but after my last birthday few days ago, I decided to totally let go of the past and earnest the opportunity in the present and reach out to the future to create a better story for myself and my family.