Tender crispy farm raised catfish fillet sautéed with bell peppers and eggplant in our red coconut curry sauce. You won't be disappointed.

DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Chicken and veggies in seasame sauc wrapped in rice paper. I have to be fair. They hit the spot. Bell pepper, mushroom and white and green onions in our brown sauce. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Yum Yum Thai at 235 E St Clair St in Romeo - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. carry out but great food. 31. Great Thai Food at Great Prices. I'm glad some viewers like the place, it helps local businesses *:) However, this is just another Thai restaurant with a lot of Chinese-style cooking around it. Spicy.

If you're in the neighborhood it's worth a visit. Online menu of Yumyum Thai Kitchen. The room was small but well-maintained. We have never had any issues with food preparation or quality. At the end she got better. All our dishes are free of MSG and our wines & coffee are all organic. I took one bite and sent it back. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Restaurant was great. The dining area is small, but clean and neat. 235 E Saint Clair St, Romeo, MI 48065-5260. No offense but I tried it again to make sure that my palate is correct and it's been correct. Next time I will get the veggie one.

I can’t tell you how many times I was disappointed in the meal quality. Wide rice noodles, bell peppers, green and white onions, broccoli, and egg in a savory garlic and basil sauce. The cook even came out...of the kitchen to look us over!More, Small strip shopping center at center of town holds this tasty treat. It’s depressing. The service didn't impress me either. View Yum Yum Thai’s Menu Below LOCATION: 1201 N Hobart St, Pampa, TX 79065 PRICE RANGE: $ MENU ITEMS AND PRICES ARE … Choice of meat stir-fried with house made stir fried sauce, Asian squash, garlic, red bell pepper, scallions and egg. Peapods, broccoli, water chestnut, napa, carrot, bamboo shoots, celery, bell peppers, baby corn and mushroom in our brown sauce. Yum Yum Queens, Sunnyside: See 12 unbiased reviews of Yum Yum Queens, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #53 of 111 restaurants in Sunnyside.

salads. OK, don't go by the look. Lightly breaded, crispy fried soft shell crab topped with special yellow curry sauce, scrambled egg, scallions, yellow onion, black pepper and cilantro. (Northern Thai Style Crispy Noodles in Curry) Choice of meat and egg noodles in Northern Thai yellow curry & topped with crispy egg noodles, pickled cabbage, red onion, cilantro, scallions, lime. 11. If it’s not breakfast forget it. The taste is far from Thai-style cooking. When you're in Romeo and you're looking for a great place for thai food drop by Yum Yum Thai for the best meal in town. You can only get fried food smothered with gravy. Service was prompt and attentive. https://squareup.com/gift/QJDW6HQ7KKQNN/order.

So as long as the city health gives them a clear bill, I'll come back when in the vicinity.More, the service was fast and the food good stafffriendly they do run specials for lunch and early bird plus some combos, My partner and I were in the neighborhood so we tried this spot. Tastes great, their curries are actually very good and lunch portions are generous. Choice of meat stir-fried with bell peppers, jalapeno (if you order spicy), yellow onion, garlic, and black pepper sauce. Chicken, shrimp, peas, carrots, peapod, broccoli, white onions, cashew and egg. Yum Yum Thai, Ceintuurbaan 326, 1072GM, Amsterdam. Choice of meat stir-fried with bell peppers, jalapeno ( if you order spicy ) onion, green beans, Thai basil chili garlic sauce. The prices,are very reasonable. Served with rice, Battered lightly, fried and sliced protein sauteed with garlic, mushrooms and black pepper sauce on a bed of lettuce. Topped with cilantro, black pepper, cucumber and lime wedge. Traditional sweet red Thai tea mixed with half and half then served on ice.

If it ain't deep fried or covered with pork gravy it ain't on the menu. You can... You want a ”restaurant wasteland” try getting a decent meal north of M46. Be one of the first to write a review! Served in a fried dough bowl. (Traditional Thai Stir-Fried Noodles) Choice of meat stir-fried with rice noodles, scrambled egg, scallions, ground peanuts, bean sprouts with traditional tamarind sauce topped with fresh bean sprouts, lime and ground peanuts. I wished I could be more generous with the review but I can't. Menu for Yum Yum Thai provided by Allmenus.com. Marinated crab meat, shrimp, chicken, garlic, cilantro and onion wrapped then deep fried. Get your order delivered or pick it up.