But since the weather has changed, I have been using it non stop since it does not move at all. You can use the brush but I always prefer using my fingertips for this one. This is a Typo. Claims : FEELS LIKE A FEATHER. From left to right, both in bottles and swatches on the skin I have – B 10, B 20, B 30, B 40, B 50, B 60. https://www.reallyree.com/charlotte-tilbury-light-wonder-foundation-review, https://www.reallyree.com/ysl-youth-liberator-serum-foundation. And this is a pretty close match to my skin tone. Sign up to be the first to hear about the latest beauty news. I really need to stop reading your blog…. Having said that, considering the thin consistency of the foundation, a pump wouldn’t have been that effective as well. x. xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet, I don’t have a YSL Counter anywhere near (living in the sticks is not ideal!) I do think there are going to be a lot of happy customers out there! The shade I wear is B40 Sand. Face later today! And if so how high? And it’s easy to make sure you find your right shade as YSL are giving away free samples pre-launch so if my YSL Fusion Foundation Swatches aren’t quite enough to help you choose, it’s all ok. 7 Day trial size samples worth over £6 of Fusion Foundation as well as Le Teint Touché Éclat (worth £5.10) are available in the run up to launch. Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Cushion Foundation: Review and Swatches Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and the products featured were provided for review. Never cakey or heavy. It’s pretty liquidy and you always have to … So it’s good for people with oily skin as well. This is something that I am toying with actually putting to the test! xxx, I had a look at your CT post and had a go with my sample of 3 Fair today and it is actually a nice colour on me! Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation contains a combination of sensory and volatile oils which, upon contact with the skin, evaporate away - leaving only a veil of perfect pigment behind." It contains SPF18 – more info about the formula here for you https://www.reallyree.com/?p=29721 Your email address will not be published. Theme by 17th Avenue, Soo, I am informally starting a weekly series: Foundation Friday, in which I will (fairly obviously) share a foundation review on (you guessed it) Fridays. 204 Rouge Scandal Review But I don’t know if the shades are comparable? OK I am trying to keep calm but I just received the most exciting and amazing package from YSL which means that calm is basically not an option! – I am desperately trying to work out which shade to buy as your reviews have convinced me even further that i NEED this foundation!! It looks super awesome on you, Di I love the way you apply foundation. 24 hours of soft-matte perfection and comfort. YSL Rouge Vermillion Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick – Sindoor For Your Lips? Review, swatches & photos after the jump! It does have a slightly alcoholic smell to it. Here they are…. Especially the kind of finish that it gives. The staying power is incredible even in these hot days and I barely have to use powder for touch ups all day long. YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats Lipstick No. The finish is pretty matte. Not my favourite foundation for winters because it makes my skin look super matte. Thinking whether you are hot or cute, or both together :* in that pic……love the foundation review! > Hey!have tried jovees veg peel for my black... > Great tips ..beet root one is really interesting... > Nehas , I was also losing chunks of hair, I... 7 Awesome Ways To Use Rice Water For Beautiful Skin and Gorgeous Hair. YSL Rouge Vermillion Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick – Sindoor For Your Lips? YSL Pur Couture The Mats #208 Fuchsia Fetiche Lipstick is New! YSL Rouge Pur Couture – Rose Dahlia 17 – It’s the Prettiest Coral Pink! Your email address will not be published. The petal shape of the applicator picks up the foundation pretty well from the bottle and you could pat it at the back of your hand and work it from there. The texture of the foundation is super light. On first impressions, the formula and texture feels all kinds of incredible and it promises 24 hour hold. Second I don’t like to dot the foundation on the face with the applicator for hygienic reasons. This foundation has a thin consistency and feels almost nothing on the skin. My Experience with YSL Fusion Ink Foundation. NO MORE COMPROMISE. For reference I am NC35 in MAC foundation. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. And a twist cap cum wand is provided as an applicator for the foundation. any superior knowledge would be much apperciated. The foundation tends to separate when left sitting for long at one place. YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats: #207 Rose Perfecto | Sephora, Nordstrom), which is a thin, liquidy, serum consistency that purports to offer a soft matte finish and 24 hour wear. But I’d still out it in a lightweight almost everyday wear kind of a foundation. For more info on the foundation, read my first post here. YSL Rouge Pur Couture – Rose Dahlia 17 – It’s the Prettiest Coral Pink! Not a fan but it does not stay on once you apply it. There is a golden cap with ‘YSL’ etched on it. YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats 205 Prune Virgin Review, Swatch Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Eau De Toilette Spray Review