Laura Tallo on September 10, 2017: The insults barely sting, don't you see? i wouldn't wanna be with you. My name is Marie and I'm 15 years old. before i make a move,. Why do your words still hurt Why does everything you say make my heart sink How come even though ive found love your still always on my mind . But it also speaks of how one must be strong enough to think of it like a lesson and move on. Register Here! Login to "Poems & Quotes" Sign In With Facebook Sign In With Google+. Even after her death, she still found a way to hurt me and she literally made me sick. But they know they can make it through. Unfortunately, bullying happens everywhere. So, eventually I started cutting myself, popping pills, and attempting suicide. Thankfully, through the help of my Lord and Saviour, she is no longer in my house and she is no longer able to make me ill. This is when enough is enough; It didn't help when my sisters joined calling me a skunk and telling me to kill myself. Well hi I'm 12 and I've been bullied a couple times by some really mean girls. You've hurt me so much, You hurt me to the point when I don't want to wake up, You hurt me so what do I do? I was bullied for almost a week now but I'm not going to let those words they say hurt me or bring me down I always have a smile on my face and I ignore them. All stories are moderated before being published. You have really just helped me make a very important decision in my life. I switched schools in grade 8, and I chose to hide my past. Being held down and beaten, having your lunch taken from you because you need to "lose weight" was too much. Please be strong and don't let all the bullies 'win' in these bullying episodes. they're sick of playing strong, sick of playing tough. Believe me now? Love yourself! No one did anything. I always put on a fake smile so people can like me, but when I go to class there are boys in my classroom who always call me fat and ugly and tell me to lose some weight. I'm not a bully and I actually stand up for people who couldn't stand up for themselves cause I'm bigger. Your words bring tears to my eyes, I try to hold back the tears but they just keep coming, Your actions tear my heart apart, You say things that you know will hurt me and you don’t even care that they do, You may not have known, but they always knew. I block it out because I don't let people see me cry so I wait till I go to bed crying myself to sleep. And I want to tell you never let a bully put you down, God brought you in this world for a wonderful reason & you are a wonderful person, don't ever let anyone tell you different. When I was in 6th grade the bullying got worst people would jump me for no reason, call me fat, throw books at me, even throw food at me & I just got even more depressed, I started cutting & even having suicidal thoughts. another tear i loose They also said that if I wasn't going to be friends with them anymore that no one would like me. But I'm not dirty, I'm not mean. Don't have an account? By Why does everything you say make my heart sink? This was so true that it hurt me so much to just read it. But they would only deny it which made me look bad. I feel in everything you did to me, Why should I go back to you? You deserve to be happy. Go back to you and forget everything? All they ask for is one true friend, Poetry is my therapy. by Thomas Uk 6 years ago ; School is tough and this poem best describes how hard life can be. Thank you so much... God bless your heart. I wasn't allowed to hang with them and I wasn't allowed to play with them. There is no comment submitted by members.. © Poems are the property of their respective owners. I moved away from the city that I grew up in, to a really snobby city. I am 15 and my mom has bullied me since I was about 11. The boys just hated me for no reason and I wanted to know why. I have recently just graduated from high school and I'm still being bullied because no matter were you go whether its work, home, or school you'll be bullied and sometimes for the stupidest reasons. I never give eye contact. How come even though ive found love, your still always on my mind? My advice is STAY STRONG!!!! Please be strong and believe that you are born for so many reasons and THIS is NOT ONE OF THEM! Certain times I let it go, but others I break down and cry on my own. by rachel Jan 29, 2006 category : Love, romance / lost love. We count on our family for love and support, and you got put down instead. I wish that I was dead. by Ashley Marsh   Aug 2, 2009 STOP! No matter how bad things are you should always wake up with a big smile and don't care what people say never think about You Hurt Me So Much Poem by richard belis - Poem Hunter. You are loved! Did you know you're their biggest fear? I tried suicide so many times but it never worked so now I cut. I have meltdowns and anxiety because of what happened to me. They call me names. Email or Username : Password : Remember Me Forgot Your Password? These are the words they hear. Have you seen what they've been through? My name is Bianca and I've been getting bullied since I was a young girl. Please message me back as my English grade depends on it :) :) Why do I not tell my parents? One day all my friends said enough is enough and they told the teacher. I just walk away from them. He sees the effect it has on me and tries to stop bullying at his school. Also, I would get called ugly because I didn't wear makeup, but what they didn't know is that I couldn't. I may not know you but I love you. : Your Words Still Hurt Me poem by Morgan Tayce. Her friends pick on me and she doesn't stand up for me or talk to me anymore. This goes to Maddy # 1 I think you shouldn't be their friends or listen to what they say because that is really fake what they do, you should always stand for what is right and know that you're not standing alone god is with you and you should have faith that things will get better. It's like they followed me everywhere. You think they're losers, but they're stronger than you. Every day when I come back from school I feel sad and angry inside, but I never show it. Only to be hurt By one last trial. First year had food thrown at me, names called, told how dumb I was for being dyslexic and how I would fail school. Your Words Can't Hurt Me Anymore. I am now 20 years old and turning 21 in a few months. I have been bullied by them from grade 4 to 6. So much for friendship I'm now in 10th grade and I don't talk to her anymore. I only told my sister, but nobody does anything about it. I have been bullied before by my best friend. I need a blurb on the author and I was wondering if you could do one for me :) I have messaged you on Facebook and it went to your others folder. Emily Greenlee, Until It's Too Late By Send to Friend. Peace and love. If I find someone being bullied I stop them. I was bullied all my life and I hid myself from the world cause I was afraid of being hurt again. I took the things my grandmother did & it worked, when people made fun of me. Please seek out a good friend to talk to. But I stop people when I see them being bullied. Poems Poetry. You don't believe a word i say. I'm in fifth grade, and I guess school isn't something very fun for me. Now who's the one who feels broken-hearted? But I believe no one should believe what people say, people can say anything they want that's their problem if people think that you whatever they say then you're like that no one should ever get to you. It's a very meaningful post. Friendship, family / I always came home crying everyday with a new problem and my parents got tired of it in grade six . I have been called fat, ungrateful, and no one in the world will understand my pain. I have been in the mental hospital because I had thoughts about killing myself. I don't care. The person you bullied now has no need for long sleeves. I spoke to the teachers but nobody cared. Day by day you torment them; I am sorry to know your situation, and unfortunately, I can't do anything physically to help you. Their smile is no longer fake; I wish the world would be a lot easier for people like me. Literally, now I'm suffering from chronic dry eye problem. I thought no one wanted me in this world, but I was too scared to end my life. Hey my name Kevin I was never really bullied. I have been bullied since year 4. When life is rubbish keep a journal. At the moment she is still bulled. I am in grade 10 and for English I have to analyze a poem. I'm in that situation now. So true, Destiny. But now and again I get called names but I simply just don't care! BE YOURSELF. ................................................ but they have been pieced back together again. Her mom died when she was very young. I have even started cutting because I can't deal with it. So since everyone took, "He likes you" as a sarcastic joke. Stay strong, and what my mom always tells me is to keep my head up and don't let anybody's words keep me down. Everybody at that school hated me. I look in the mirror, nothing seems right. It hurts very bad, and I hope it's okay for you to be in that house. I don't mind, I beat you there. Share via Email Report Story Your words hit me so hard. Write your thoughts down. Keep calm and Carry on. Well spread what you want, make fun of me. Remember, words can hurt more than the punch, I weigh 222 pounds. My name is Kiara I am 16 years old. Hurt from your words. Those people don't deserve it. I'm currently 13. i didn't wanna hear,.. What if you pushed them too far, I tried to kill myself and I was close to death till my friend find me and called 000. I cry because my own family who's supposed to support me turns their back on me. But I help people that are being bulled as well. They used to shout out B****while I played touch. It is wrong how they treated you. Your Words Hurt Me 268 0 0. by XxrebelgirlxX. I have dirt on you too, because we were at one time friends. Yes, you. I didn't care then but after that the bullying didn't stop. I’ve been severely bullied for the first time recently, and I’m not sure how to deal with it. Sometimes my mom would say, "look how fat you are?" This is a very powerful poem!! Did you spell check your submission? I have only gotten bullied by one other person so I don't know what I am doing wrong. Fat, ugly, worthless. Does it come as a surprise That I dance like I’ve got diamonds At the meeting of my thighs? But now I'm not scared because I showed others that I am more than just a girl to be picked on. I'm sure each one of us here loves you. by Ashley Marsh Aug 2, 2009 category : Friendship, family / broken friendship. Well spread what you want, make fun of me. I've learned to use my chubbiness to stand up to people. This poem really touched my heart. I stay inside because I'M INSECURE. There is no comment submitted by members.. © Poems are the property of their respective owners. The people closest to me hurts me the most. You may shoot me with your words, You may cut me with your eyes, You may kill me with your hatefulness, But still, like air, I’ll rise. I hope you know that when this war finaly ends, someone to stand by them when the bullying came again. All other content on this website is Copyright © 2006 - 2020 FFP Inc. All rights reserved.