Popular video sections on Godtube include; Christian bands and singers in Christian music videos, Christian comedians and comedy skits, spoofs and parodies in funny videos, cute videos featuring kids and animals, sports videos, Christian news videos and inspirational videos. The only reason you're here is to watch the battle." WELCOME: If you are just joining us, we are at the end of a 4-week series on the book of Psalms called Question Everything, in which we're seeing how an ancient collection of songs engages some of our most pressing questions today. God has a vision or purpose for every man! When I was a kid, watching WW2 movies and TV shows was a big thing. Beyond questions of having a reason to live, however, there is always the question of how our lives can contribute to a worthwhile mission. I know your pride and your naughtiness. We need to discover and live out God's original design for the world, humanity, and each individual. 1 Corinthians 15:45, 47 (NIV) 1. I think it‘s... 'So it is written: 'The first man Adam became a living being'; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. Massive waves hit the Edmund Fitzgerald and rapidly sank the ship. Eliab saw David... Mediocrity is defined as "middling, straddling the fence, neither good nor bad; second-rate, without intention." Jesus said no longer do I call you servants but friends John 15:15 C. Jesus says the Father knows us 1. These truths should be the operating system of the church of Jesus Christ, but many times they are not. For what is your life? You're the little brother and you're supposed to be watching the sheep. Will we praise him with renewed commitments of obedience to his beckoning call on our lives? Let's join together in prayer as we begin to look at (title.) (4 of 4) by J.D. Does My Life Have a Purpose? She was afraid that she wasn't wanted. They are truths that transform our lives. I am encouraging every member of our fellowship and in addition .. every person who is prayerfully considering RSBC as their church home .. to be back tonight at 6:00 p.m. in the Worship Center as we share what our Advisory Council has been doing and its impact on our church... How will we praise our Lord this Christmas season? TD Jakes Sermon - God will bring you all the way out! John Mark, the writer of the gospel of Mark, acknowledged two life-altering facts: (1) the failures and frustrations of your past demonstrate an undeniable need for the power of God in your life today. As a result, individual Christians, marriages, families, and churches experience far less than what God designed. Here we have gathered some of the best Bible verses about happiness to uplift your spirit through hardships and grief. This morning I'm introducing a series I'll be doing next fall entitled "Living Life on Purpose". ‘Achieve’ means: to do, succeed in doing. A Divine purpose! This Friday night mass is the church's latest attempt to attract young people in a country where attendance at services has been dwindling for decades. I want you to think about this question very personally-not, ''Does God have a purpose for the world?'' God believes we are worth coming back for. This is the first of a six sessions in our Living Free series. We're also going to learn about strongholds. We offer 30,000+ outlines and 10,000+ free sermon illustrations from top Christian pastors and communicators. 2. To me, I cannot think of any greater purpose in life than that. Much of the advice in chapter two is not very spiritual. Week 1: Can I be Happy? We are known by God in close personal relationship. We will also talk about the power of words and their effect in our lives. (NKJ) We all need to fit into His divine puzzle. Week 3: Will Life Ever Get Better? God desires that we present our lives as living sacrifices of obedience. Matthew 22:37, 38 (NIV) The Problem: I'm broken and sinful ''For all have sinned and fall short of the... Jeremiah is famous for his words of judgment and doom against the people of Judah. Time is something we only have once, so we have to make good use of it. To get rich. Romans 12:1-2 ''Therefore... Key Pt: God is telling Jeremiah that his relationship is more than just a knowledge Of him but also a deep relationship that he started not Jeremiah. Whether someone gained entry or not, depending on them having a stated purpose which was consistent with admission to the building, camp, or headquarters. Whether you’re building your career, family, or ministry, you’ll benefit from the biblical truths found in a study of the precious stones used to construct King Solomon’s temple. Christianity Today strengthens the church by richly communicating the breadth of the true, good, and beautiful gospel. Are you living in a crisis of mediocrity? Our sermon ideas on Purpose will help you preach a powerful message. OR To get or reach by exertion, attain, gain, as in, “To achieve one’s goals.” Ecclesiastes 3:1 …a time to every purpose under Heaven. What do you believe your purpose for life is? Prepare your messages about purpose with sermon outlines or an entire sermon series. Our sermon ideas on Purpose will help you preach a powerful message. PURPOSE SERMON OUTLINES. In other words, "What are you doing here? Jeremiah would look at the City of Jerusalem and see its future: the crops burned and people going hungry, men, women and children being slaughtered by the sword of an invading army, the destruction of the city, the forced march into exile. The didn't realize as they set out to cross that lake that a great Northern storm was coming their way. We now have ... reverence to you, our Lord, by caring for all that you have created. (Jeremiah 6:16-26 NRSV) God was giving Jeremiah a vision of the coming destruction of Jerusalem. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven.'' Good answer. And... SermonSearch.com is an online resource for sermon outlines and preaching ideas. We'll also learn about different ways the enemy builds these strongholds, like generational activities—we either live under blessings or curses that are passed down generationally. This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media Group. When we understand how he builds strongholds, we then understand how they can be dismantled, so that we can live in Christ's freedom. Copyright © 2020, GodTube.com. Browse . He knows the number of hairs on your head.