Light Of My Life Meaning In Urdu. Light Of My Life Meaning in English to Urdu is روشنی کا میرا زندگی, as written in Urdu and , as written in Roman Urdu. We provide breaking news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Sports news, Urdu news and Live Urdu News. The definition of Life is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Light & thousands of English and Urdu words Synonyms, definition and meaning. All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. The definition of Light is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. It helps you understand the word Life with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Life better than this page. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Life but also gives extensive definition in English language. Light Of My Life Meaning in English to Urdu is روشنی کا میرا زندگی, as written in Urdu and , as written in Roman Urdu. There are many synonyms of Light Of My Life which include Ablaze, Aglow, Bright, Brilliant, Burnished, Clear, Cloudless, Flashing, Fluorescent, Glossy, Glowing, Lambent, Lucent, Luminous, Lustrous, Phosphorescent, Polished, Radiant, Refulgent, Resplendent, Rich, Scintillant, Shining, Shiny, Sunny, Unclouded, Unobscured, Vivid, etc. Reproduction without proper consent is not allowed. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. Find English word Light meaning in Urdu at UrduWire online English to Urdu dictionary. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Light but also gives extensive definition in English language. It helps you understand the word Light with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Light better than this page. Light Of My Life Meaning In Urdu Dictionary.