But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Overnight, with a wave of a wand and an open heart…they became royalty. What are you doing, son of my womb? She encountered Jesus and she was immediately changed from an outcast to a woman of royalty. My heart burns with the desire for you to grasp this transforming light too. We like to joke about marriage. I know now that I have authority, a calling to fight for justice and the ability to walk in Peace. 4. R Galatians 3:26 – For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. The Bible has many verses encouraging us as women. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. They will be taught how to treat people and how to walk in royalty and be expected to do great things. After the battle of Jericho, she and her whole family are br,ought into the nation of Israel. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. 9 But you are a chosen people,(A) a royal priesthood,(B) a holy nation,(C) God’s special possession,(D) that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.(E). Jesus didn't harbor that hatred toward the Samaritans. Our Brother walks on water, and He gave us power beyond our imagination, let us use it. This film is full of laughs and Freaky Friday-esque fun. We need the power of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit, and when we lean on him, we have total victory. You are worth the very high price of the blood of Jesus. Luke 1:45 "Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her. The Lord has imprinted His legacies on the diary of your destiny. They went to see Jesus for themselves. See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. ( Log Out /  F Therefore, when anyone ever posed a threat against their child, drastic measures were taken in order to ensure their safety. 4. Father!” The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. ‣ What we know about the woman is she had a bleeding condition for twelve years. But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. Sabbath Programs is an initiative to improve the quality of church services by providing Christ-centered, creative and purpose-driven programs to congregations across the world. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Step out, volunteer, give, be a good steward, do things for God’s Kingdom even if you are scared…God will be with you! Z. Daughters of kings are among your ladies of honor; at your right hand stands the queen in gold of Ophir. How lonely sits the city that was full of people! 8. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. All rights reserved worldwide. Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he has redeemed from trouble and gathered in from the lands, from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south. Feel free to contribute to the site with your own programs and share this resource in your local churches and districts. The next step is to enter your payment information. Great article! Now, you have the choice to be great regardless of your past or circumstances. T Word would spread rapidly and respect would be lost. Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Just as Kate Middleton walks in confidence as Prince William’s bride, you are also summoned to stand in graceful boldness as the bride of the Prince of Peace. With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you; but they will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. Hey there, welcome to Project Inspired. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. And I will make boys their princes, and infants shall rule over them. ( Log Out /  ‣ As Royalty, you Jesus crossed a social taboo to meet with this woman. I reevaluated every word of that conversation, every hint of his body language,... Our country is in the middle of a battle between abortion activists and the horrors of killing unborn children, and the many people and... I’ve been having a lot of fun lately sharing videos on TikTok and Instagram Reels. There is something comforting about Jesus, exposing her. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. A princess bride now prepared her heart in the palace chambers for the new life that awaited her. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. “For the time has come for the wedding of the Lamb and his bride has prepared herself for him. He continued "Daughter, your faith has healed you. I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Did you know that? You are God’s royal daughter and Princess! ​This year has, Ask God to reveal an aspect of his heart that you, How to Prepare to Be a Godly and Faithful Wife, How to Encourage Your Boyfriend’s Spiritual Leadership, What a Christian Girl Wants Her Guy to Know, 5 Character Qualities You Need for Marriage, How Overthinking Is Ruining Your Dating Life. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Galatians 3:28-29 – There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. She who was a princess among the provinces has become a slave. For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! J @ fshade: Thank you so much. Jesus asked, "Who touched my clothes?" "When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, 'If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed'" (Mark 5:27–28). (2 Cor 5:17). ‣ The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. K You may not have… Aug 14, 2018 - Verse of the Day: 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. The King Is Our Father, and we are co-heirs with Christ. What was paid for you? Matthew 25:29: “For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. You have authority: “Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s Temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you. 9. Psalm 46:5 "God is within her, she will not fall.". Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life. And I’m here to tell you – brothers and sisters - this ought not to be. ( Log Out /  The Word of God has said the Lord hasn’t given us a spirit of timidity (2 Timothy 1:7). “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.