'Cause baby, you're my #1 I've sailed in a perfect dream I've seen the sun make love to the sea I've kissed the moon a million times Danced with angels in the sky I've even seen miracles I've seen the tears disappear But I still haven't seen anything That amazes me quite like you do [Chorus] [Solo] [Chorus] You're my number one The only treasure I'll ever hed You are the one You're my number one Anything for you Cause you're the one I love You're my lover Undercover You're my secret passion and I have no other Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. The single was released only in UK – as a double A-side with "Two in a Million" – while in other countries only "Two in a Million" was released as the third and last single from the album.It peaked at #2 on the UK singles chart. Halfway through the video, the group partake in a foam fight. The duration of song is 03:35. NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. The video has gained over one million views on YouTube as of 11 September 2014. It peaked at #2 on the UK singles chart. All entries charted with "Two in a Million". Lyrics to 'You're My Number One' by S Club 7. I'd do anything for you With you I know I belong We're always having fun. You're My Number One is one of the ending songs in The Last Pienado: It's About Time and a popular song in the Hi-5 series. Lyrics Terms of Use, What is love, 'cos baby I don't know You're like a drug you got me wanting more You're my number one. So tell me baby what I gotta do, yeah, You're - you're my number one (my number one) With you I know I belong Catch the rain from the sky If this is love, it feels like butterflies ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. This will remove all the songs from your queue. Even hold back the tide for you, baby I put the radio on and its always playing our song, Tell me what, what I have gotta do They feel that if love is what they are feeling, then they have to tell the person they like that they're their "number one", in that nobody else is right for them. You're - you're my number one Towards the end, the band are joined by many more dancers who perform the same hand jive-esque routine until the end of the music video. You're My Number One song from the album S Club is released on Nov 1999 . I'd do anything for you The Miami 7 version of the song was not actually the version heard on Miami 7, as it and the album version contain a different intro and take on different approaches than the version heard on Miami 7. So tell me baby is this how it starts, I know I've never felt like this before To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. The music video for the song was shot in New York City. Listen to S Club You're My Number One MP3 song. Tweet. Are you sure you want to continue? I've got to let you know You're - you're my number one (my number one) © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"13878","object_type":4,"id":"13878","title":"S Club","status":0}. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:3465055,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '3465055', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:3465055,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Catch the rain from the sky It was the first S Club 7 single to be released as a double A-side, later followed by "Say Goodbye" and "Love Ain't Gonna Wait for You" in 2003. Catch the rain from the sky You're my number one Anything for you 'cause you're the one I love. You're (you are you are) - you're my number one (you're my number one) You're my number one. 'Cos I wanna lay a claim on you Listen to S Club You're My Number One MP3 song. I got a funny feeling in my heart Requested tracks are not available in your region. Whenever we're together, we're having fun. I'd walk on water just to be with you, You're (you are you are) - you're my number one (you're my number one) Even hold back the tide for you, baby You're my favourite person. Automatically playing similar songs. Volg ons op social media. You're my lover Undercover You're my secret passion and I have no other. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. This song is sung by S Club. The single was released only in UK – as a double A-side with "Two in a Million" – while in other countries only "Two in a Million" was released as the third and last single from the album. The single also includes an alternate version of "Two in a Million" known as the 2000 version. "You're My Number One" is a song by S Club 7, released as the fourth and final single from the band's debut album, S Club on 13 December 1999. The Miami 7 version of the song is different from the album version, as it contains a heavier drum track, features multilayered vocals from Jo in the chorus and takes on a more modern style. To make you mine, for now and for all time 5:34 ... Am I the One for You - Single 2016 Lana My Gypsy - Single 2016 SNOW FALLS IN HEAVEN - Single 2013 Het Bad en Bed Is Leeg - Single 2016 Make My Eyes Glance - … With you I know I belong I've got to let you know, You're - you're my number one I'd do anything for you Learn how and when to remove this template message, The Irish Charts – Search Results – Two in a Million / You're My Number One", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You%27re_My_Number_One&oldid=969771968, Articles that may contain original research from January 2015, All articles that may contain original research, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 July 2020, at 10:12. The single contains an exclusive B-side, "Down at Club S", which was performed during episode three of Miami 7, "The Blue Chevy".