Feeds | Greenwarden of Murasa - See the KEY COMBOS and SYNERGIES section. Splendid Reclamation Massacre Wurm - See the KEY COMBOS and SYNERGIES section. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Commander / EDH 1x is an amazing catch-all card that covers our need to play defensively and take advantage of the amazing targeted removal that has to offer. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander 1x It's possible. - Ob Nix has tremendous synergies with fetchlands, of course, and Titania, Protector of Argoth - Doing its best imitation of Scapeshift Bayou Your decks pretty slow and is lacking a lot of good tutors. 1x ded, you can use Baleful Strix from to get it, or use ➥Gameplay Music from Benjamin Tissot (https://www.bensound.com). I want it to be fairly competitive but not cEDH level. While the elemental may need a turn to become an active threat, the ability to replay value creatures or fetchlands (primarily) from our graveyard every turn can quickly get this deck back into the game after we have lost board position. any one got any more additions???? Well, Yarok and Landfall, of course. I thhink the Sad Robot definitely has a place here because it is just a very effective ramp card with an upside. 1x It is a very expensive and good card. , or maybe we had to sacrifice them to And, if you're about to go off and need both a tutor and a counter spell, This week, we’re taking a look at Ramos Storm featuring Jeskai Ascendancy. not wrong. Treachery Pact of Negation 1x Mystic Confluence This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Just keeps the cards flowing. and Firstly, it can find Tatyova, Benthic Druid The Gitrog Monster Snow-Covered Swamp - This over - It's an army in a can and it can combo with It also features 11 "signet" effects (i.e., ramp cards cmc or less) and a low land count (33) to optimize draws and accelerate into action. For what it's worth, I've linked my Yarok deck below so you cam have a look. If i normally get to untap with him at turn 6 the game is most likely over or i get so far ahead with tutors and ramp and card draw that even if my board gets wiped that i have all the reanimator pieces in hand to get to the shrieking drake/peregrine combo. Edit. Upvote 0. and Mana Drain CardHoarder 131.13 TIX. . It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of Yarok, the Desecrated. Risen Reef 3x CardHoarder 518.05 TIX. Risen Reef. Bojuka Bog Demonic Tutor , Demonic Tutor Field of the Dead Card Kingdom 3148.05 - 4314.93 . , If you cant get yarok out for some reason you can still do it with [[deadeye navigator]]. It is an exceptional card. If a permanent entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability of a permanent you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time. BUG (Sultai). Ob Nixilis, the Fallen This deck has a definite Elementals sub-theme which it will likely need to cut to get more powerful but so far, this is doing ok in my meta. , offering you the ability to sacrifice two creatures to its Exploit trigger in order to Splendid Reclamation , Tireless Tracker You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. November 6, 2020 by Lessons From the Fringe: Tactical Play with Yarok, the Desecrated, Part 1 Deck power evaluation can be a tricky thing. to find anything from early game ramp, to mid-game disruption, or late game combo finishers. Avenger of Zendikar = infinite mana. - Just a value creature that can cycle through our deck a little faster if Yarok or , The Wurm's ETB is also a Yarok-friendly trigger that can shrink big boards instantly. I really hate including this card because, well, it is basically a worse Yarok, the Desecrated: Extra value getting to double all your ETBs Strengths Value: Plain and simple, with Yarok on the field you get twice as much value from all your ETBs, so you can ramp/draw/tutor/control more effectively Commander's Quarters has a budget Yarok build video. 1x This annoying message will go away once you do. Eternal Witness ❂ Brandão is still trying to take a win with his favourite Yarok TappedOut.js Blog Widget, Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth, Ob Nixilis, the Fallen + Splendid Reclamation, Woodland Bellower + Yarok, the Desecrated. ABU duals are...increasingly becoming impossible to obtain, but if it were within my means to obtain all those cards, I would. Prime Speaker Zegana Changed mine to muldrotha cause the deck was way to often unstoppable even in an archenemy position. ❂ Baal fell in love with Aajimu’s landless Belcher Golos and wanted to give it a spin, ⬊ Decklists ⬋ - 1x Yisan, the Wanderer Bard; Yarok, the Desecrated; Narset, Enlightened Master (taking turns); Aajimu’s Belcher Golos, Tireless Pilgrim. I'll make it proxy because I dont have 400 dollars lying around, but that doesn't mean I want a 1 thousand dollar deck. We play a lot of creatures and it combines well with Yarok allowing us to draw two cards every time we play a creature with our commander out. Spoiler Timeline. Privacy statement | here for the time being... 1x This site is unaffiliated. See any creature on this list, add Yarok and a fetchland, and, boy, you got yourself some magic cookin'. Copied to clipboard. Sol Ring I'll make it proxy because I dont have 400 dollars lying around, but that doesn't mean I want a 1 thousand dollar deck. Field of the Dead Makes sense. Greenwarden of Murasa Sunken Hollow , Dimir Signet . - I've prioritized nabbing the ABU dual forests because this deck really thirsts for dual coloured mana. but this deck is a good excuse to run my copy of him since none of my other decks are sonic except atraxa, [[Prime Speaker Zegana]], [[Eternal Witness]], [[Bane of Progress]], [[Cloud of Faeries]], [[Peregrine Drake]], [[Great Whale]], [[Grave Titan]], Not an ETB but an enabler [[Deadeye Navigator]], Prime Speaker Zegana - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Eternal Witness - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Bane of Progress - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Cloud of Faeries - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Peregrine Drake - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Great Whale - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Grave Titan - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Deadeye Navigator - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, I feel like zegana is an easy way to accidentally deck yourself. - Counter target spell. Complete Comment Tutorial! This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Contact | Hey, it's just another avenue this deck can travel down. Demonic Tutor Burning out an opponent and occur very quickly as each Landfall trigger is worth 6 points of burn damage when Yarok is out, plus an additional 6 +1/+1 counters on Ob. Arcane Signet Coiling Oracle , and Secondly, it can find...well, whatever else. 1x if you need long term value. Field of the Dead - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Hall of Triumph - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Panharmonicon - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, Thanks to everybody that commented, you have been very helpful. Have been thinking about changing it, cause of the feel bad moments when Yarok just takes off and gets out of hand. 1x Avenger of Zendikar But they are also great with If Yarok or Panharmonicon is out, you can tap out on mana, play Woodland Bellower , and jump to mana with this combo. Yarok, the Desecrated 2BGU. Sultai Charm Maybe we have an to find effect after our board gets destroyed. I thought to myself, "Man, this Yarok guy is more triggered than an NRA member at a gun show." On their own they are great with Yarok. Compare to inventory Compare to another deck. ➢ Golos – https://tinyurl.com/y5snhzp4, Our discord https://discord.gg/N33Ym8X , ❂ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SplitSecondEDH ❂, ➥Support us to improve the quality of our videos (https://www.patreon.com/SplitSecond) The defining elements of 7, 8, 9, and 10 power level decks are: At the 7 level you're just entering into this world. , and in a single turn when Yarok is out! CEDH Yarok Commander / EDH* BUG (Sultai) VxKry. if you need to Multiple instances of the trigger can present a very special threat in that we can exile multiple creatures, sometimes in one turn, and seek to replay them almost immediately next turn. DISCUSSION. Wrath of God Our video today features Dan and Sigi. Im not really a good brewer. A repeatable Woodland Bellower Reanimate - Tap out protection when comboing. 1x Avenger makes the creatures, Craterhoof pumps them all. We have this card to thank for inspiring all of our shenanigans. Just a heads up that this post was automatically removed by reddit as soon as you posted it, because you used a link or links with a URL shortener (such as a bit.ly, goo.gl, or deck.tk link, to name some common ones).. Reddit automatically removes any posts that use these shorteners as an anti-spam measure, since malicious links can be hidden by URL shorteners. 1x I'll also add that Ive caught a few people off guard when I cast [[Hall of Triumph]] w/ Yarok and [[Panharmonicon]] out naming all 3 colors in the deck (Yarok becoming a 6/8 w/ deathtouch is a bit scary). It as a "As it enters" like a clone effect. Scapeshift . Palinchron + Yarok, the Desecrated to find it. With both creatures out, a fetchland for turn means 4 mana for free! For this episode, we’re joined by Jim from the Spike Feeders. Demonic Tutor It is a repeatable Crop Rotation Titania, Protector of Argoth Hello and welcome to First Draft Friday! 1x on a stick! Worldly Tutor