Yamaha FZS V3 … The original supersport is back! On the other hand, the engine on the KTM RC 125 is like any KTM engine. sports bike world, the Yamaha YZF-R15. Design of both the bike is top-notch. The fuel economy figures on both the bikes is decent for the performance that they offer. The Yamaha R15 V3 gets the air vents which make the bike look more futuristic. Events I dont think any other Indian Byke can do that, it will burn out and the clutch plates will cease. amileage of 45 km/lt on highways and 38-40 kms/lts in City.I n which I have operated it around to 135 km/hr at times.Which means Its best in its class. The new V3 will have almost the same top speed like before. The New YZF R15 lives up to it’s legacy of challenging spirits boldly. The body has been designed to show at a glance that this is a “R series bike” and to give visual expression to technology feedback from the 10 years of YZF-R series development since the series debut in 1998. Top Speed: 182+ mph (est) Details: Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty) 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty) Colors: Team Yamaha Blue, Raven: Carbon Fiber: Price: $17,399: $26,099 Hence, there shall be no change in the top speed. The bike is expected to give a handy mileage of around 35 in city conditions(according to bike india).The bike will cost around 85000-90000.The bike will be a bit small for tall riders and is expected to be 125-135 kg. Talking about the rear end of the bike the Yamaha R15 … The Yamaha R15 is clearly the faster bike here. Some people say that to 17 (Thursday.). Motorcycle demand in India has grown steadily about 8 million units. It offers VVA, technology that varies valve timings and gives the bike power in all 3 rpm bands. It consists of 155.1 cc engine. Media, Become a Yamaha Dealer But I would really say that its far more better than any other Indian Bike in the market. Yamaha R15 is a speed champ with 131 kmph of top speed. whenever it release plz inform me....... Now KTM has come up with their competition in this segment with the RC125. R15.....too slow...can the manufactures modify the speed?cool outlook but no speed...sigh...so disappointed... Vivek1725 thas good to see that you own this Yzf-125bike and it rides great.They don’t sell it were I live but I like that it has a sporty look I would like to ride it just to see how it feels. The new YZF-R15 makes full use of the MotoGP race experience and YZF-R series supersport bike development technology and know-how acquired by Yamaha Motor over the years to create a 150cc supersport bike that offers users to truly “Enjoy riding” in a full range of situations, from around-town riding to touring on winding roads and even aggressive riding on the circuit. The KTM RC 125 is much slimmer than the Yamaha R15 V3 but the bike is heavier overall. It is eager to rush to redline. Please, Copyright © India YAMAHA As the speed increases, the gap between all the three and Pulsar further increases. In Yamaha’s new medium term (3-year) management plan that begins this year and runs through 2010, rebuilding the Yamaha motorcycle business in India has been designated as one of top priorities. It has been tuned for better in=gear performance as opposed to top speed, as that is what is of more significance in our riding conditions. The new YZF-R15 now being unveiled is an example of the objective of “introducing attractive new products” called for in Yamaha’s high value-added marketing strategy for India business, and plans call for it to be released on the market in the middle of this year. Post that the bike does not lose power it keeps pulling up till 10000 RPM. Yamaha R15 is a benchmark of performance and quality in 150cc segment. Aerodynamic front. 2. In the Yamaha R15 V3 BS-4 you used to get 145 kmph top speed, which is slightly lower than the bs6 top speed, there is no change in the bore and stroke of the bike.