disappearance of the Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Review | Pictures) left a massive hole in the market, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is well-known for its low-cost, high-quality products, but unfortunately, the Redmi 2 fails to live up to expectations. I was previously using Redmi 1s & now buy Redmi 2 . Due to which I am phasing manyproblem.Thanks9327478879, 9925600783. "Your last browsing session is of 0 KB. Not an impressive spec, but not too shabby either for its price. 9000005465 - invalid inquiry no.Please solve my problem as soon as possible. On advices of Online support of MI, I tried following: If you're looking for a cheap phone, this is probably a good buy, though if you live in the US, UK or Australia, you'll have to get it from online resellers at a slight premium. The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi 2 is ₹ 2,799 at Flipkart on 13th November 2020. Xiaomi Redmi S2 is another stylish smart phone from Xiaomi and packs some good specs of a smartphone. Color variants are Gray, Gold, Rose Gold, Mesmerising Blue, Stunning Black. See full specifications, expert reviews, user ratings, and more. Call recording (in Android OS flavor) and in-built FM, notification flash lights etc are some of the unique features, which I had seen recently .. i hv problem with video call on wechat, video is ok,but no sound coming from the other party. And while it's not running Lollipop, Xiaomi's MIUI includes plenty of useful thoughtful features last seen on the Mi 4i. That's perfect for users who aren't as familiar with modern smartphones. The Bottom Line The low price of the Redmi 2 makes it an appealing option, but you'll be better off paying a bit more for Xiaomi's more premium offerings if you can afford to do so. except ONE all are good in it...... Thats about RAM it's just 1 GB.... Xiaomi Redmi 2 packs removable 2200 mAh battery. The Redmi 2 (right) is slightly smaller than the Redmi 1S, but the size of the screen is the same. 1,000 more than the Redmi 1S did of the outrageously powerful Redmi 1S was perhaps the most disruptive Powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz, the Redmi 2 packs 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard memory. I have tried renamed APN, but it has not helped. Here are some of the best movies Netflix has to offer. All rights reserved. I also tried many other things I tried for last 15 days, but problem persisted. GPU of Adreno 506 which is pretty good. Internal memory and variant of 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM. features to make up for that. Later I checked with some of my colleagues who purchased Xiaomi mobile and they are facing same problem. now you can turn on back your phone and sign up easyly... enjoy, I reset my redmi 2 but i dont know the mi -account and the password ,how can i recover my phone. On advices of Online support of MI, I tried following: News I also tried many other things I tried for last 15 days, but problem persisted. Home On the rear you'll find an 8-megapixel camera. The problem was much more severe during a foreign visit where each incidence deducted Rs 30. We have sent you a verification email. Now I find that the problem is with their operating system in general, and not with a particular handset. Unfortunately, Xiaomi doesn't sell its phones in stores in those countries -- it's still focused on Asian markets such as India, but those in South America, in particular Brazil, may soon get the chance to purchase one when the company moves forward with its expansion plans. which the company is now trying to fill with its successor, the brand except ONE all are good in it...... thousands of units were sold before the model abruptly disappeared from The problem was much more severe during a foreign visit where each incidence deducted Rs 30. UI is fantastic. Performance issues aside, the phone does come packed with features, including the latest version of the company's easy-to-use MIUI, dual-SIM 4G capabilities and an 8-megapixel rear camera that takes surprisingly decent shots in good lighting. Third time when it reached to the service centre it wasphysically damaged as the screen was broken.Now they asked me to pay Rs 3121 which I paid through NEFT now when my phone reached to me the condition of the phone was same screen broken charging issue was not solved. But still on many occasions (specially when GPS was active) following message appears: The 8-megapixel camera takes pretty good shots as well. Overall, this is an impressive phone but unlike when Xiaomi first came to India, there is effective competition at this price point now. Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 - … Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery and charging 5V/2A 10W. PS5 has been released: Check availability at Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy and more, Buy the Sony PS5 at Walmart today: These are the best times to check online, Buying Xbox Series X? I also wiped cache. Software-wise, the phone is powered by Android 4.4 but runs Xiaomi's own MIUI 6.0. The Redmi 2 comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera and a front 2-megapixel shooter. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. competitors coming in, there has been no shortage of demand. There is headphone jack on Redmi S2. LG G5 Beats Samsung Galaxy S7, Xiaomi Mi 5 at MWC 2016, MIUI 7 Global Released: How to Download and Install It, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Price in India Reduced to Rs. Does Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime have IR Blaster? While the UI is similar to iOS, with apps located on the home screen, the drop-down notification menu is more closely related to Android and comes loaded with shortcuts that give you quick access to turning the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on and off, and putting the phone in airplane mode, among other things. It's the perfect iPhone SE rival in every way but one. The only time I did not get this message was when I disabled GPS. Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Price In Bangladesh – Latest Price, Full Specifications, Review, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Price In Bangladesh – Latest Price, Full Specifications, Review, Xiaomi Redmi K30S Price In Bangladesh - Latest Price, Full. bread and butter so far has been the sub-Rs. new Xiaomi Redmi 2. But still on many occasions (specially when GPS was active) following message appears: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Price too high? I have tried renamed APN, but it has not helped. We're keen to see how much of a difference The launch momentum against a backdrop of dead serious new competitors. The handset sports a 1,280x720-pixel display. This happens many times a day and therefore, I lost money without using any data (about 60-70 times per day). Startup time is a little slow, but that's mostly due to the phone's processing power, which I'll talk a bit more in the following section. It also microSD card support for up to 32GB of extra storage. Apple iPhone 12 Mini Price In Bangladesh - Latest Price, Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Price In Bangladesh - Latest, 160.7 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm (6.33 x 3.04 x 0.32 in), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.99 inches, 92.6 cm2 (~74.5% screen-to-body ratio), 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~269 ppi density), - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Colors: Gray, Gold, Rose Gold, Mesmerising Blue, Stunning Black. 10,000 segment. What you get is a dull-looking rectangular phone with rounded corners and a plastic rear. I disabled all the background data, synchronization, changed settings of all the apps manually. It's a mixture of Android and iOS, so if you're familiar with either system, it shouldn't take you long to get used to the phone. I did soft reset and hard reset of device twice. We're keen to see how much of a difference Your GPRS charges are Rs. Xiaomi Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime smartmobile price in India is Rs 13,999. If you see any wrong or incomplete information, please feel free to Contact Us, Thank You. The connectivity options of the dual-SIM smartphone include Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G, 4G Wi-Fi and GPS. For photos, there's 8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash. Both the Products are Excellent for the performance & Especially Battery back up is very good. Compare Xiaomi Redmi 2 … Xiaomi Redmi 2 smartphone price in India is Rs 5,999. 1,000 more than the Redmi 1S did To verify, just follow the link in the message, Copyright © 2020 Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Xiaomi Redmi 2 (2GB RAM, 16GB) best price is Rs. This smartphone is available in 1 other variant like 2GB RAM + 16GB Storage with colour options like Grey and White. Check out the screenshots below for a look at the UI. The affordable Redmi 2 sells for a mere $120 or £80 and offers features such as dual 4G SIM slots and Xiaomi's easy to use MIUI OS. The secondary camera is 2MP. Weighing at 133 grams (4.7 ounces), the phone packs quite a heft in the hands, delivering a solid reassuring feel. 5,999 which allows the new Redmi 2 Prime to step in at its predecessor's original launch price of Rs. Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime was launched in the country onAugust 10, 2015 (Official).