It seems after the 90 day warranty, if your controller has a problem, you just got yourself a $200 paperweight. Nutze die exklusiven Konfigurationsoptionen wie die Tastenzuweisung für Sprachbefehle wie „Aufnehmen“ oder „Screenshot machen“. The left stick drift up at random times. *, Bleibe im Spiel mit bis zu 40 Stunden Akkulaufzeit und überarbeiteten Komponenten, die auf Langlebigkeit ausgelegt sind. Speichere auf dem Controller bis zu 3 benutzerdefinierte Profile und 1 Standardprofil und wechsle schnell zwischen ihnen mit dem Profil-Knopf. I’m personally am very upset with this product. My current list of problems: Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition - Gaming Controller for Xbox One - Black ... Microsoft - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 … Sorry, the service was unavailable. One of mine is lost completely. {{/warnings}} You can also reach Klarna anytime at www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/. Pre-ordered 3/19; received 10/19; failed 3/20; customer service off line due to Covid19; in 5/20 they say warranty expired 3/20 so no repair or replacement of the POS with the faulty bumpers. Like WTF I PAID HALF A DAMN XBOX ONLY FOR IT NOT WORK???? The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumbsticks, new interchangeable components, up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life, and limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox One and Windows 10.*. {{/data.errors}} It’s simple! Call for Microsoft Store sale and customer support, Microsoft Store sale and customer support, Original price was $179.99, current price Free, Original price was $179.99, current price $143.99. Diese Aktion ist nicht kombinierbar mit anderen Vorteilen. Kabellose Verbindung zu Windows 10-PCs, Tablets, Android- und iOS-Geräten über Bluetooth, oder mit dem mitgelieferten 2,7 m langen USB-C-Kabel. Now they want $108.00 to repair/swap the controller. Alles zu Lieferung & Service gibts, Du bekommst gleich eine E-Mail an deine hier hinterlassene Mail-Adresse.Â, Erst danach ist deine Anmeldung aktiv und wir können dir deinenÂ, Ich bin BAUR-Kunde und habe noch kein Passwort, versandkostenfrei shoppen mit FLAT & more, Zum Newsletter anmelden & 10% Rabatt sichern, Exklusiv für Neukunden: Kostenloser Versand für. The RS button presses randomly on its own. {{/flags.Hidden}} You can get Microsoft Complete (extended warranty) for the Series 2 Elite controller at the time of purchase either online or from a physical Microsoft Store or you can Der Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 wurde entwickelt, um die Bedürfnisse der heutigen Gamer zu erfüllen, und bietet über 30 neue Möglichkeiten, wie ein Profi zu spielen. My controller failed around 120 days (4 Months) and Microsoft wouldn't repair it unless I handed over another $100. Unfortunately, we found no Microsoft Store locations within 100 miles, but we can always ship items to you. I purchased one at Christmas and it now has several issues. Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. I tried for a full week to get any sort of support from Microsoft, paid or otherwise, and never got and sort of response other than dead end phone numbers and links. You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. //