Go for it, you will NOT be sorry if you follow directions!! Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020. It’s smooth and flavorful and mixes well with any tequila. I was skeptical about this mix, because I've had some awful tasting ones! This stuff is incredible! Still, with it being true to flavor and being decently priced, we recommend the product! — Leah . The margarita mix is the first and only one of its kind to be USDA organic certified. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. You consider going to the bar with some friends to get your margarita fix, but you just aren’t feeling up to waiting in a crowded bar to get your drink. The margarita mix comes in a very generous, 64-ounce size. If you are looking for tres agaves margarita mix than you have come to the right place. This naturally-made drink contains organic lime juice, organic agave nectar, and pure filtered water. With this mix, you can make daiquiris and collins as well! Unlike all the previous margarita mixes we reviewed, this margarita mix is infused with habanero pepper to give your drink the right amount of kick. What wasn’t so reasonable to a few customers, was the mix’s thick and syrup-like consistency. rokz Lime Margarita Salt Rimmerz, 4 ounce. I like this margarita mix because it's not too acidic yet not too sweet, and I can control the amount of tequila. Many wouldn’t associate a margarita mix with the term organic, but Tres Agaves made it happen. My only complaint is I wish the bottle was bigger because it's so good! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Think again. Best margarita mix out there! Great product, really bad price (like, way over-priced)!!! For tequila, I prefer a good Blanco and like my margaritas on the rocks, no salt and squeeze in a lime wedge. All you have to do is pour some of this mix into a gallon (or a half gallon to adjust the taste), add tequila, and some triple sec (if you desire) to create a great-tasting margarita. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. However, you do get a pack of 12 bottles, and with all-around good reviews, we definitely find this product worth the try! Directions Shake well. In fact, this mix is so refreshing in taste that it even scored a gold medal by the Beverage Tasting Institute. A bit pricey compared to the competition but you get what you pay for. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020. The margarita mix is the first and only one of its kind to be USDA organic certified. Margarita loves will enjoy the uniqueness of this drink and will also appreciate its convenience, as it can be simply mixed with some tequila. With it costing a pricey $18 for one bottle, many customers suggest looking locally for it. $32.99. Local store quit carrying it so I ordered online for a considerably larger amount of money, but it's still worth it. Margarita Texas Mix (32oz) - Award Winning - No High Fructose Corn... Lime Margarita Bar Cocktail Mix - Case of 12. Nevertheless, for its versatility and great size, we’d give this product a try! You can also choose how you want to use this product. This product is no different! Nevertheless, this product proves that it very well can get better, as it features all natural flavors and real citrus juices. Master of Mixes Margarita Mix, Ready to Use, 96 oz Low-Profile... Frusheez Margarita Slush and Slushie Mix, 1/2 Gallon.