Among the food served was some meat that looked like a darker version of pulled pork with small bones strewn throughout. My throat is tightening up just thinking about it. Jamie Frater. I like them regular, but mashed SUCKS! It's bland for cheese, but it doesn't taste bad. It's also not food, it's meant to be medicine. sour cream is great on Mexican food or potatoes. Check out The Daily Meal's Fast Food Ads Vs. Well, I guess vinegar tastes bad on its own... but I like it on chips. These two foods are so bad that the smell alone will make me gag. At least he told you it was raccoon and didn't let you come to the conclusion that it was human meat. You have never been to Natchitoches, Louisiana. Top 10 Disgusting Foods The Chinese Eat [DISTURBING], 10 Foods That Are More Addictive Or As Addictive As Drugs, 10 Truly Disgusting Facts About Life In Medieval England, 10 Disgusting Facts About Historical Dentistry, 10 Truly Disgusting Facts About Animal Culling, Top 10 Bizarre Ways To Make Money From Disgusting Habits, 10 Wacky Allergies To Things Other Than Foods, Top 10 Surprising Facts About America’s First Ladies – 2020, Top 10 Things You Probably Never Knew About Real Vampires – 2020, Top 10 Incredible People Who Were Heroes Of The Holocaust – 2020, Top 10 Heinous Crimes Involving A Child’s Toy – 2020, Top 10 Memorable Attenborough Moments – 2020, 10 Off-The-Wall Ideologies Some People Actually Believe – 2020, 10 Times When Reality TV Went Too Far – 2020, 10 Everyday Foods That Caused Horrific Events, Top 10 Crazy Donut Creations You Definitely Don’t Want To Eat. Top 10 Worst Tasting Foods are especially marked Best … We certainly can’t deny that in the West we eat some pretty awful stuff (such as sea urchin and tripe), and this list includes a couple of our own “delights”. Spinach is kind of bland - definitely it needs to be dressed up but it does have a very neutral "green" flavor, not bitter like most greens - it goes well with almost everything. What are the Best and Worst-Tasting Fast Foods in America? 40. Food | July 22, 2009 10 More Utterly Disgusting Foods . And a taste that can never be acquired. Lutefisk is a traditional dish of the Nordic countries made from stockfish (air-dried whitefish) or dried/salted whitefish (klippfisk) and soda lye (lut). Never had "just" tapioca, or tapioca tea. I don't know what meat pies you've eaten but the ones I've had do not have pig organs, and they are yUm. If a diner is not careful to chew the maggots until they are dead, dire consequences can arise: the larvae (which are resistant to stomach acids) have powerful mouthhooks which can lacerate stomach linings or intestinal walls as the maggots attempt to bore through internal organs. I have been to several European and SE Asian Countries. When Americans are craving a quick (but tasty), fast-food meal on the go, where do they turn? the canned ones are like eating a zit. Who doesn't like vegetables like onions, green olives, mushrooms in the right context. They are just a lazy persons excuse to get rid of the leftovers. First, sip the liquid from the shell. Eggs are the best! I crave them! Food | April 13, 2008 Top 10 Most Disgusting Candies Ever. Boiled potatoes (often mandelpotatis or almond potatoes) are common, as are diced onion. So that just makes it extra terrifying. But some of the exotic stuff like Haggis, Lutefisk, Balut are truly nasty. The thing that most frightens me is that this list is how easy it was to find another ten utterly revolting things that people eat. 1. But the moonshine was so bad that I ended up chasing that with the sandwich. For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page. I enjoy the effect they give :P. They are fine, on a salad they are usually decent. The world is truly a diverse place especially when you launch a gustatory exploration of what have become curious ick-factor foods for a modernized, watered-down, American palate. Hmmm..........depends on what mushrooms and how they are prepared. Use arrows to rank one item in Worst Tasting Foods vs another. Props to you for being a trooper AND having a good attitude about it. The ultimate number one food ruiner, fit for any meal. - Sadly, the above facts don't change the fact that celery tastes SIMPLY AWFUL. PEAS SUCK ASS! lol. It is sold in cans, which often bulge during shipping and storage, due to the continued fermentation. Kumis is a dairy product made from the fermented milk of a female horse. Derived from Pecorino, Casu marzu goes beyond typical fermentation to a stage most would consider decomposition, brought about by the digestive action of the larvae of the cheese fly Piophila casei. This is actually a drink, but it is sufficiently disgusting (and nutritional enough) to be included here. I've had that shit. Try it if you dare! when u dice them and eat bit by bit the're good. 0. I have been to several European and SE Asian Countries. I don't eat it at home, if I'm visiting someone and someone hands me some, I might eat one piece to be polite. After the process is completed, the yolk becomes a dark green, cream-like substance with a strong odor of sulphur and ammonia (AKA farts or rotten egg), while the white becomes a dark brown, transparent jelly with little flavor or taste. 25 Worst Tasting Beers in America. it is a french sausage and is awful it shouldn't even be eaten, It's good. If you like vinegar, they taste good but a pale shadow of the real fermented pickled beets. This is made by taking fresh blood and sticking it in the fridge to gently congeal. They are awesome as a tv snack! Anything that is made by adding bacteria deserves to be on this list. DUDE!!! Many people do not care for surströmming (surprise surprise), and it is generally considered to be an acquired taste. It's pig organs and flesh in a paper thin crust. THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TRIBUNE PUBLISHING. Finally agree with something on this blog (other then vegemite, it's gross). What are you people from another planet? Make a sandwich /w sour cream, ham and cheese. Even though Chipotle outshone the competition, you may not have heard of the number-two best burritos spot, Rubio’s — a “fresh-Mex” chain based in California. I noticed most of these are by the same author. Make meatloaf with a ketchup and mustard sause and it's awesome. However, that is not always the case, as this list proves. Just bland and stringy. We had this great old guy who would fix stuff around the house named Mr. Malone.