The Atlantic. Each time I found the food heavy, stews galore - in the heat, it wasn't ideal. "Superfish: A Warning to Seafood Lovers." "Nutritive and Nonnutritive Sweetener Resources." 73, no. Greasy, fatty, boiled foods. One trip to London would not justify that. Very salty, overspiced food full of unhealthy ingredients. "Red and Processed Meat Consumption and Risk of Incident Coronary Heart Disease, Stroke, and Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis." It's not for everyone I admit! Full of animal fat in tortillas, bread, beans, everything! And when I DID get good marks, my parents would say, “Eh, pizza is disgusting, let’s go to Taste Of Pakistan instead” I DESPISED Taste Of Pakistan. The Prostate. They raley taste of anything. Well done, old chaps. The food here is only good for a drunken or stoned stag do... Not the most famous but the offer in Netherlands is definitively larger than in Italy. 63. (Sept. 20, 2013) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-hobbes/processed-foods_b_3747105.html, Jacob, Aglaee. (Sept. 20, 2013) http://www.foodproductdesign.com/articles/1994/06/shelf-stability.aspx, Main, Emily. The only thing that Australia has that is amazing is Tim tams and pavlova. Is this near Croatia because I love croatiq, Slovak food is okTheir fried cheese is amazing and they have the best garlic soupHaluski tastes nice but I don't like it because it gives me gasSlovakia has one of the best cakes though :9. Travellers shared their worst experiences of food abroad, with Britain, Nicaragua and Jamaica all shamed. Come again? "The 15 Grosses Things You're Eating." Too much salt, too much sugar, meat are tasteless. Sorry my fellow mexican friends. They are far from bad. Like Rick Steves has told us to do, we should expand our minds a little this next decade. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. You're just jealous that Ukraine has better food than your home country. For having fun with lots of various dishes is not the place to go. It doesn't even make our top 10. Given what I've seen of Polish food, it's lackluster. April 7, 2005. Part of HuffPost Food & Drink. 1. It's all about herring, potatoes and stroopwaffel and that's all. I've just read about the food in Norway.If you visit Norway, take your own food. They are nicely great in other things, The person who said something about Bolivia is right. Pakistan has the worst food. Italy - In northern Italy and Tuscany we had some unbelievable food. "The Hidden Ingredient That Can Sabotage Your Diet." Ukrainian foods are as good as Italian foods. Buenos Aires empanadas are good too. You don't know truly delicious food if you hate Norwegian foods. our snags that are cooked to perfection are the best tasting sausages in the world. They are the country that eats chicken embryos grossing me out the more I think about it. It's not very elegant but very rich and tasty. Fried desserts feature high up on the list of worst foods to eat as essentially you are dipping something in batter that is already high in sugar and fat, and then deep frying it. It mainly consists of very low-quality meat (including bones, fat, skin and every unhealthy part of the animal). (Sept. 20, 2013) http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/tx3001016? Don't be so ignorant! I live in china but I am not chinese (vote for Portugal as the best country for food), an I can tell you that Chinese food as the only great thing about this country. If they didn't have a huge Japanese influence they'll be still eating crap.Besides that, they're the most resentful nation in Latin America, Wow first of all peru has very good food whp ever wrote this is an idiot. Indian food isn't bad, its amazing! Ethnic options? One time I even found a bug in my boti. Very spicy, undigestable foods. Medical News Today. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. "Study: Processed Meat Linked to Premature Death." (Sept. 20, 2013) http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fitness/food/what-can-i-eat/artificial-sweeteners/, American Heart Association. While there is enough food for everyone in the world, one in eight people go to bed hungry every night. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Check the label on your margarine to make sure it doesn’t contain trans fats. Also, we hardly would choose dog, foreign or chinese... food is really good here. The judging was done online by over 2000 people from over 80 countries who took the Titanic Awards survey. "25 Fattening Foods You Should Never Eat." I would want Thai foods better than my own as most of our dishes are unhealthy as they are usually soy sauce, salt, fish and tomato sauce base foods. This break room and meeting classic isn’t doing you any favors. I enjoyed the Philadelphia cheese steaks there, but America is also known for loads of horrible overly fatty meals and combination meals like bacon doughnuts and Kentucky-fried cheeseburgers, that sort of rubbish.