Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are. Mrugaj, mrugaj gwiazdko (pl). Brilla, brilla la stellina. Leggi di Più di Little Fairy Project Design, Nursery 18 Feb 2016 Brilla. When the blazing sun is gone When he nothing shines upon Then you show your little light Brilla brilla sopra noi, Mi domando di chi sei. Read Italian to Your Baby: Cucu’ Mio Piccolino and Io Sono Piccola? Adriano, Il Cane di Pompei (Hadrian, the Dog of Pompeii), Swimming in the Deep: A Review of In altre parole (In Other Words). Now you're closer [than before] Twinkle twinkle little star. I’d love to hear about your favorite Italian lullaby in the comments below. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. “Brilla, Brilla La Stellina” is the Italian version of “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.” The lyrics are different, but the melody is the same. She’s probably right, but if you are curious you can check out the song and somewhat disturbing cartoon here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8D9ClvwmM. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky. Brilla, brilla, stellina. Estrellita dónde estás (es) They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Blinka lilla stjärna där (sv) Mi domando di che sei? Here are some more animals that you may find on a fattoria: The second to last phrase of “Stella, Stellina” is “E tutti fan la nanna.” This is a shortened version of the phrase “tutti fanno la nanna” which translated literally means “Everyone does the nighty-night,” or “Everyone does the sleep.” In its colloquial form, it means “Everyone goes to sleep.”. Now you are closer. (Italian) Brilla brilla una stellina Su nel cielo piccolina. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Then the trav’ller in the dark… During this time, I learned two Italian lullabies that I think you will enjoy: “Brilla, Brilla La Stellina” and “Stella, Stellina.” I was going to write about “Ninna Nanna, Ninna Oh,” but it is about giving your baby to an old witch and a mysterious dark man (uomo nero), so my wife told me it was too creepy to put on the website. Brilla, brilla la stellina. Now you are closer. Since “Brilla, Brilla La Stellina” is about a star, here are some other objects you may see in the sky: “Stella, Stellina” teaches your child about different farm animals. Translation. How I wonder what you are. Her memories of 'kajla-didi' and 'twinkle, Le sue memorie 'lullabies e scintillio di, Read More by Little Fairy Project in Design, Nursery 18 May 2016 Twinkle. Su nel cielo, piccolina. During this time, I learned two Italian lullabies that I think you will enjoy: “Brilla, Brilla La Stellina” and “Stella, Stellina.” I was going to write about “Ninna Nanna, Ninna Oh,” but it is about giving your baby to an old witch and a mysterious dark man (. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (en) Blinke blinke stjernelill (da) Little one up in the sky, Twinkle twinkle above us. Brilla, brilla la stellina. Twinkle, twinkle little star Twinkle, twinkle over us. (Repeat above verse.) Italian — Brilla Brilla la stellina. Su nel cielo, piccolina. Ora tu sei più vicina. The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com. Translate text from any application or website in just one click. Twinkle, twinkle over us. When the blazing sun is gone, When he nothing shines upon, Then you show your little light, Twinkle, twinkle, all the night. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. Its light will lead you there Twinkle, twinkle little star. Versione iraliana di Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, le altre versioni sono: Stralucesti micuta stea (ro) Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. So small in up in the sky. Brilla, brilla la stellina. (Repeat above verse.) Elapsed time: 193 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. Exact: 11. TWINKLE, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are ! © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. The verb “fare” means “to make or to do.” It is conjugated as follows: Fare is a multi-functional verb that can be used to convey diverse meanings from “Lo faccio” (I’ll do it) to “Fai lo scemo” (You play the fool.) ), so my wife told me it was too creepy to put on the website. I think I did indeed understood you and the ... $uicideboy$ - Runnin' Thru The 7th With My Woadies, Paolo Meneguzzi - Quel "Ti amo" maledetto, Arctic Monkeys - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High. She’s probably right, but if you are curious you can check out the song and somewhat disturbing cartoon here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8D9ClvwmM. Twinkle, twinkle, little star. Twinkle, twinkle, little star. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Twinkle, twinkle little star. Mi domando di che sei? Its light will lead you there Twinkle, twinkle little star. Now you're closer [than before] Twinkle twinkle little star. Citation. Brilla, brilla sopra noi. Brilla, brilla, stellina. So small in up in the sky. Come un diamante nel cielo. Twinkle, twinkle little star. Do comment and let us know which is your favourite version! I’ve been in baby mode for the past few weeks due to the recent birth of my daughter (, ). Dolce stella brilla ancor per mostra r il ca mmin. I hope you enjoy singing the above lullabies to your children. Results: 11. How I wonder what you are. I wonder of whom you are, Twinkle twinkle little star. Ora tu sei più vicina. Like a diamond in the sky. English: Twinkle, twinkle, little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are. “Fa caldo” means “It’s hot,” and “Fa freddo” means “It’s cold.” Translated literally, these phrases suggest that someone (God) is making it hot or cold. Funkel funkel kleiner Stern (de) Twinkle twinkle little star. Twinkle, twinkle little star. These examples may contain rude words based on your search.