This has allowed her to use her gamma fueled powers in more intelligent ways than the Hulk does most of the time. Wonder woman's maximum is picking up a jet? She pretty much keeps all of her intelligence and self-control as She-Hulk and isn't a just a complete rage monster. Follow 742. She is an integral part of the Justice League and part of DC Comics' Big Three and one of the toughest heroes around. I don't know what it takes to convine*edit convince you, so I'll just assume you know nothing of WW, who has thousands upon thousands of issues full of feats that make this Princess the winner. Yes wonder woman didn't pull the earth on her own, but the force required for that feat is several billions of billions tons. Hulk impales Wonder Woman on something and then clobbers Superman. let make this clear. Wonder Woman #15. Hulk eventually pounds her out in a long battle. So again the HULK is not close or never will be in Doomsday league. Rage and Strength that is the hulk top gun along with Banner's mind to assist him. As a Hulk, She-Hulk has amazing invulnerability. While her invulnerability makes She-Hulk very hard to hurt, if she is hurt, she has another way to deal with it. At this point in time she hulk beats her. She can also call on the Justice Society, the Titans, and Young Justice (as her sidekicks are members of those teams), as well as the entire island of Themyscira. So using Doomsday as a reference is not even close. @linsanel_doctor: That scan means zero. Hm, the Hulk has better strength feats and possibly, better durability feats. Hulk wins. 2 years ago. She'll calm him right the eff down. Wonder Woman's speed can't be understated. David Harth has been reading comics for close to 30 years. She'd put up a good fight, but She-Hulk would take her. Even without getting angry, She-Hulk is superlatively strong, but once she is angry the only foe more dangerous than her is her cousin. Regardless, she's as tough as they come. @venomoushatred1001: Wonder Woman does not have enough 100ton feats or fought someone as durable. That's a huge accomplishment in and of itself. By David Harth Jun 24, 2020. Wiki Points. NEW 52 Diana is not as strong as Pre-Flashpoint Diana. The only person closest to doomsday the Hulk has fought is wolverine and he has problems every time. What makes people think Diana's sword could cut Hulk, her lasso could restrain him and her/Zeus's lightening could harm him? This topic is locked from further discussion. While she's not always the toughest person in the room, all of her talents combined make her a daunting foe for just about anyone she goes up against. You hulk fans need to accept that doomsday is kryptonian both in the comics and the movies. She doesn't even really need to sleep and can keep going and going. It's the higher power rifle shots and above that hurt her........just saying. Hulk gets stronger with his own rage but a love ray isnt going to change that. -_-  Wonder Woman has a weakness to piercing weapons. Wonder Woman vs. She-Hulk would be an epic battle, but in the end, only one would be able to come out of it victorious. But wonder woman is too fast for she hulk to hit her either, I feel like Wonder Woman still has her magical abilities and speed even if she is severely depowered. Seh got hutz by bulets!" NEXT: She-Hulk: Top 10 Fan Castings For The Disney Plus Show, Ranked. Not sure if it's a stomp though. This is not an easy for fight for Diana because she is in character. Her real asset is her fighting skills which would turn the tide against hulk more often then not.. Jasraj    you have done nothing but spam this thread even ppl who agree Diana wins have grown tired of hearing it and have actually pointed  out your behavior to you. But seriously, show me a feat that means something ;), http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/wonder-womans-feats-600869/, http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/whats-the-best-feat-wonder-woman-has-ever-done-639478/. Diana stomps, she is too fast, she kept up whilst Jesse entered the speed force, Diama stomps, Who ever said she was as invulnreble? There's no comparison there. I think it could go either way. Whilst blindfolded. Hulk is not doomsday. Wonder Woman Vs. She-Hulk: Who Would Win? At the same time. I really think Wonder Woman would do it in the long run, its gonna be close though. He is stronger and more durable, but she is faster and smarter, plus her weaponry. She has a lot more better battle feat as on recent years than Wonder Woman, she has koed more than a few notable top tiers not clones, if they fought like 10 times she hulk would win 7 or at least 6 times taking a majority. Better showings. Hulk has laready gotten knocked out by pure force. While Wonder Woman has some extra options, she still has to get in close to use most of them and that's going to cost her. She Hulk does not have the skill nor the speed to take Wonder Woman. She could dance around him pretty easily and take most of what he dishes out without too much issue. Eventually, She-Hulk will get too strong for Wonder Woman to handle. Not trying to use an A>B>C argument, WW should win. she hulk has surpassed ww, wonder woman is faster but I don't she her beating she hulk as she is today. New 52 feat. She-Hulk has had a strange career over the years. Zilch. so long as they are acting within character Diana has the potential to lose to Hulk. DC: The 10 Most Powerful Henchmen, Ranked. She-Hulk.