This devotional for women offers I Am Enough poem, affirmations, and Bible verses to encourage and empower you. I love that this is a 60 day devotional and I think it’s a great resource for anyone who struggles emotionally. He’ll never leave or forsake you. Tap into God’s infinite intelligence. You’re strong. Learn more about Biblical truth when it comes to your gratitude as God’s child. This new collection offers inspiring free devotions for women by 2013 Women of Faith speakers Ann Voskamp, Christine Caine, Lisa Harper, Lysa Terkeurst, Patsy Clairmont, and Sheila Walsh. Devotions for women can shed light on issues that touch every part of our lives, from family to work to health and wisdom. God Bless! God won the victory on your behalf. You’re faithful. Daily, Somebody Loves YouGod's principles for daily livingDaily, Spurgeon's Morning and EveningThe power and insight of "The Prince of Preachers"Daily, Streams in the DesertTimes have changed, but life's hard times haven't Daily, The Weekly Focal PointRelevant words to spur you on in your Christian walkWeekly, Truth For Life DailyStart your day out right with revised and updated reflections on the Gospel from C.H. Strengthened by Christ, you can do all things through Him. Leverage your strength! This is a section of Heavens Inspirations where you can read some Christian Devotions to inspire and encourage you in your walk with God as well as Women's Devotionals on many different topics. Live your life alive! Reflect and pray―Write down your thoughts with dedicated space at the end of each devotional. Daily devotions for women inspire, motivate, and sustain us in times of both challenge and joy. Rejoice every day knowing that your God is with you wherever you go and will never leave or forsake you. Jesus made you just through His sacrifice. Give thought to your ways. It’s a gift. Be confident in who you are as a child of God and the purpose He has for your life! Subscribe to our email list and receive additional content! You are wise. The Anna Szabo Show is one of the best Christian podcasts for women who enjoy heart-to-heart conversations about God, Gospel, and the matters of life. One Year Devotions for Women A year of walking by faith through women's issues with Telling the Truth's Jill Briscoe Daily. Recently I have come to the conclusion that I seriously need to change some eating habits. Verdades eternas de las Escrituras para aplicar a su vidaDaily, The Case for ChristSeekers or skeptics can investigate the Bible's claims with readings from the NIV Case for Christ Study Bible based on Lee Strobel's classicWeekly, The Quest for AnswersThe Quest Study Bible has clarified the meaning of the Scriptures for countless people-and it will do the same for youWeekly, Today's Insight from Chuck SwindollCommunicating the truths of Scripture and the person of Jesus Christ in an accurate, clear and practical manner. A weekly devotional brought to you by Your Story Hour. You’re creative, knowledgeable, intelligent, and have been blessed by God with every spiritual blessing. He made you victorious! Copyright © 2020, Lightsource.com. The victory is already yours. Walk thoughtfully to glorify God. Witness my journey of discovering this Biblical truth as I was going through divorce and experiencing an identity crisis. Kindness is an important part of your royal identity as a child of God, kind and loving king. Ponder this truth: you’re victorious. law. Grace Moments are daily devotions with Bible-based messages that offer God’s perspective on life—showing you how to live in the freedom that his grace gives us. Extraordinary Women. Embrace His word and have joy! Daily Devotions Daily, biblical encouragement to help you filter everyday life through the truth of God’s Word. Is The Statement “God is Within Her, She Will Not Fail” Biblical? Learn what God says about you. There are more links near the bottom of the page. Dive deeper into Scripture with just one passage a day, followed by encouraging and helpful thoughts from our writers. Get used to your citizenship in heaven! Share it! Revival Thoughts with Leonard RavenhillRead stirring and challenging devotional thoughts on revival and spiritual life by the late revivalist Leonard Ravenhill. Gain a more intimate knowledge of God and His absolute faithfulness. Skip to content. Beginning with the greatest love of all: the love of God, we will discover what true love really means. Timeless truths for peace and perspective from Proverbs 31 ministries, Equipping women for their journey to the heart of God, Written by women for women, these devotions offer you a fresh perspective on God's Word, A year of walking by faith through women's issues with Telling the Truth's Jill Briscoe, Every woman, every where a living scripture, A prayer circle for your special prayer needs, with Dorothy Valcarel, Lasserre Bradley & Justin Huffman ground your heart with grace.