The food was served quickly and tasted great - would recommend. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? and sauce base, then can choose to add a number of other meats or vegetables on top of it from a range of ingredients normally found in Euro-Asian noodle restaurants. Choose Base, main ingredients, sauce and topping.

I am seriously considering taking a pill of Rennie now.

Like the idea of being able to choose what you want, The food is too expensive for something that's just sitting there for hours honestly... What's the point?

I think that this place is overrated. To choose, say, two meats and two vegetables, will set the price of the meal at over €10. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Ordered brown rice with chicken, Bangkok style.

Get quick answers from Wok to walk staff and past visitors.

Here at Wok to Walk, they recommend choosing 4 toppings on top of the base, which can be any combination of meats and vegetables desired. Does this restaurant offer table service? Great menu as all pick and mix.

Wok To Walk, New York City: See 283 unbiased reviews of Wok To Walk, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #867 of 13,007 restaurants in New York City.

If the box was 5-6e I would maybe understand, would def. Thank you very much for your visit and review R_S_10000! Very authentic Thai flavour.

The portion is big. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Extremely simple to order and customise your meal and excellent value for money.

Fast wok! Except, that Wok to Walk is pretty popular; especially in the evenings, the wait time can build up to be quite long here too. Wok to Wok- if you read this, please note that what you sell is not close to any Asian cuisine, you sell the worst noodles possible.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?

Wok to Walk. To choose, say, two meats and two vegetables, will set the price of the meal at over €10. The price is a bit high as a fast food shop. Maybe a little...expensive for what it really is...More, Ate here tonight and it was minging. My experience in Riga was also like this and would gladly returnMore. A wok is a great tool to have when cooking Chinese cuisine, particularly because of how great it is for stir-frying. Here, there's no attempt at hiding it. Here, there's no attempt at hiding it.

… I am seriously considering taking a pill of Rennie now. You can then watch your food being cooked. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fairly good but no sensational flavours.

Had a look at the menu when walking out to have a pint.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

I won't go back to it. I found this place on my first visit to Riga a year ago, and couldn't wait to return. Prices are great, service friendly and food is served quickly. The 5 Best Electric Woks of 2020.

Also, the portion size seems to be larger if you eat it there in a bowl, instead of getting one of the Chinese takeaway boxes.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. The staff ( especially the chef) was very helpful . I'd definitely be back for lunch.More. Wok to Wok- if you read this, please note that what you sell is not close to any Asian cuisine, you sell the worst noodles possible. Anyway, this noodle came out to about 12 euros I believe.

On top of that the udon noodles were so overcooked that it all felt like baby food. Love this place - a DIY style Asian cuisine eatery which you can build according to what you like. Be warned.More. However I’ve always found their businesses clean and the food which is on offer is freshly made in front of...the customer and offers good value for money.