Defeating him grants the Reading Room Roustabout Badge. My first fight with the Jade Oni landed me a wooden skeleton key. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. I was unhappy to learn the best way to aquire Wooden Skeleton Keys is to fight the Empyrea Part Two skeleton key Ice boss with a max level Wizard... AS IF I NEEDED GD WOODEN KEYS AT LEVEL 130!!1!!!! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Got it in a couple dozen fights, not a single wooden key dropped. Meme . Posted by 1 day ago. They’re brand new and might I say that the wands makes for a nice stitch. In the Hall of Doors in the Krokotopia Library there is a mysterious sigil. It seems to have decent drop rates, I've always done oakheart because it's such a quick and easy fight, I probably get 4 or 5 keys per hour from him, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Wizard101 is an MMO made by Kingsisle Entertainment that was started in 2005, and was released in 2008. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Do you think his drop rate is better than Gravewynd’s? My friend and I (lvl 62 & 63 Life & Death Wizards) got a wooden skeleton key and are considering fighting Ra, HERE is the page for the one we're fighting so we don't know what to expect. Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Wooden Skeleton Key should be placed in the Discussion Topic.. 14 comments. I randomly got a few wooden keys from Lord Nightshade. $('[data-toggle="tooltip"]').tooltip(); I’ve looked at the list on the wiki but who has the best drop percentage? “Skeleton keys are a housing item that can be gained from some select battles in the Spiral. Less worried about failure, more worried about farming for another skeleton key lol, Wizard101 is an MMO made by Kingsisle Entertainment that was started in 2005, and was released in 2008. You can play here: https://www.wizard101.com/create_wizard, Press J to jump to the feed. In it you’ll find Sapoti, a familiar type of creature if you’ve already gone through Mirage. There aren’t any cheats or strategies you need to use, which is why this article will be a shorter one compared to other articles from the ‘Picking the Locks’ series. 1 year ago. My friend and I (lvl 62 & 63 Life & Death Wizards) got a wooden skeleton key and are considering fighting Ra, HERE is the page for the one we're fighting so we don't know what to expect. jQuery(document).ready(function($) { Posted by 2 days ago. I swear it gets exponentially worse. report. KIAI!" do a wood skeleton key dungeon with other players and get another one dropped, when you're doing the key dungeons your odds of getting another key are incredibly high when im farming ramp with 4 people almost always one person gets a key or maybe 2-3 keys in one run. It’s as simple as that. As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to! 1.2k. Cookies help us deliver our Services. If you do not control the enemy, they will control you. hide. Ixcax CursedWing Ra Omen Mimic Captain Hockins, Sapoti’s Minion – Rank 3 Storm Minion – 525 hp. As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to! Proficient in quite a few other areas of the game such as gardening, fishing, and most of all monstrology. share. Why monstrology? 96% Upvoted. share. best. }); Your email address will not be published. Wizard City – Olde Town – Roberto’s Sanctum. I'm not sure whether the drop rate is better or worse. So far for me the Jade Oni works well, I got about 5 wooden keys in about 20~ fights. 78 comments. save hide report. Sorry, already did it, but thanks for the offer :). So what dungeon should I grind? Takanobu requires wooden skeleton keys, which can be farmed from the Barkingham Rooftop dungeon in Marleybone, or more rarely from Kembaalung in Krok. He chases after every single creature out there and catalogs them for all to see! Thanks in advance :). save. I once farmed Prince Gobblestone for Heartsteel. With the March 2015 test realm, Wizard101 has introduced several new bosses throughout the spiral. You can play here: https://www.wizard101.com/create_wizard, Press J to jump to the feed. do a wood skeleton key dungeon with other players and get another one dropped, when you're doing the key dungeons your odds of getting … You face none other than Takanobu the Masterless. 1.6k. We were over confident on doing a Master Rattlebones fight (I think that's what it's called) and got crushed so we're trying to avoid that happening again. ... More posts from the Wizard101 community. 1.3k. What if it was all a dream. This thread is archived. Meme. Roberto’s Sanctum is found in Roberto’s Lair in Olde Town, Wizard City.It requires a Wooden Skeleton Key to enter, and contains Roberto.Wizards first come here during the quest Unlocking the Truth to retrieve a family heirloom for Diego the Duelmaster. We were over confident on doing a Master Rattlebones fight (I think that's what it's called) and got crushed so we're trying to avoid that happening again. You can play here: https://www.wizard101.com/create_wizard, Press J to jump to the feed. I'd probably say Jade oni might be the best since he's primarily story based so you don't need anything special to get to him except for getting to him in the story, but apparently oak heart can also drop wooden keys, maybe not to the percentage Jade oni can but he's an easier fight. You say that like failure is a bad thing. 1.3k. On the other hand, they can also be useful for the stats when you compare them to other level 20 wands. You'll normally find and use Stone Skeleton Keys in the new Krokotopia area. Anyone have any idea on what bosses drop Wooden Skeleton Keys? It continues to receive updates, and there's a decent sized community. Pretty awesome. I’ve farmed Bastilla Gravewynd for about an hour and a half and only got one wooden key. After defeating Sapoti for the first time you get the badge Sapoti’s Savior. Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:HousingInfobox/doc. Each key can only be used one time to unlock certain doors that hold many wonders behind them!” Believe it or not, skeleton keys have been a part of the Spiral for more than 3 … It continues to receive updates, and there's a decent sized community. It’s as simple as that. Required fields are marked *, The anticipated end of the Pre-enchant era has arrived. There are 2 main items that should peak your interest, and those are the wands and the pet. 1.6k. To access these bosses, you will need a specific type of skeleton key. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Posted by 2 days ago. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.. Speech: "Wizard! Your email address will not be published. Sort by. share. I know you can get them from fishing chests in Three Points but I’m at a pretty low fishing level. I will not be bound by any lord or lady. Click any image for a boss guide My friend and I (lvl 62 & 63 Life & Death Wizards) got a wooden skeleton key and are considering fighting Ra, HERE is the page for the one we're fighting so we don't know what to expect. You don't 'ave the credentials to be 'ere! Also the guy that gives you catch of the day drops then (but you have to use a wooden key). Takanobu the Masterless is a Boss located in the Cave of Solitude Wooden Key Room, which requires a Wooden Skeleton Key to access. Reread @StormbringerMax's thoughts on how this change could shake up the PvP meta. What’s the fastest/most reliable way to get wooden skeleton keys? This boss’ unique feature is the drops. I need them to start farming Ra for permanent mounts for my other Wizards, If you can list off the bosses that drop the key that would be great, Thanks! Any dungeon with a skeleton key door or are the drops only increased for creatures behind the door? Typically, you'll find and use Wooden Skeleton Keys in the first two new areas - Mooshu and Barkingham Palace. Skeleton Keys come in three types - Wooden, Stone, and Gold. 32 comments. We were over confident on doing a Master Rattlebones fight (I think that's what it's called) and got crushed so we're trying to avoid that happening again. ... Ra is a Boss located in Ra's Reading Room, which requires a Wooden Skeleton Key to access. My first fight with the Jade Oni landed me a wooden skeleton key. He can be found behind a wooden skeleton key lock, so if you don’t have a key yet pay a visit to the Jade Palace and hope our favorite Oni drops one. Speech: "Oy, what's all this then? With his main focus in Wizard101 PvE, you will find Cody knee deep fighting one of the Spiral's major bosses with an army of wizards at his disposal. ... A Wooden Skeleton Key is required to access this Boss. I always farm the rooftop in Barkingham. save hide report. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Mister Meowiarty told me to introduce Catrin Chesire to Doctor Jackall, but he didn't say nothin' about you. And finally, you'll typically find and use Gold Skeleton Keys in Darkmoor. If the topic isn't already created (i.e. Pretty awesome. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Speech: "Excuse me, I forgot to put the sign on the door, but this reading room is occupied at this hour. I will not be bound by you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Wizard101 is an MMO made by Kingsisle Entertainment that was started in 2005, and was released in 2008. You won’t have any trouble with Ra, that boss is meant for level 20s. It continues to receive updates, and there's a decent sized community.