The Squirreligig is a storm pet that comes with an Unstoppable card. She wears a light brown apron and brown shoes. Walk the Lonesome Hills and Bloody Good. If the topic isn't already created (i.e. She wears dark red pants and she wears blue shoes. Description: This woman looks like a brown fox/cat. While the bundle stayed exclusive to Extra Life participants for some time, KingsIsle officially released the new bundle on November 21st. She has brown hair in pig tails. Description: He is a fire elf pathfinder. Description: This man looks like a fox/cat with light brown shoes and with a red sash and with a red skirt and with a brown complicated belt and a gray thing on his skirt, under his belt and on the end of his shirt. Even before Empyrea Part Two hit the live realm, a new Wizard101 bundle had made its way into the game. He wears light green pants and a light green shirt and a light green hat. Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Walk the Lonesome Hills should be placed in the Discussion Topic. Description: This man has a long green jacket, green boots, a green hat and a green shirt. I am on the quest walk the lonesome hills in the Wyrd, I need help after that too. Description: This fox/cat woman has an orange suit of armor, a shield with a fire design and an orange sphere. I always love it when KingsIsle gives us something out of the box. Collect 6 Raven Feathers              (in the Froudling Village) Haunted (instance: mob + puzzle + boss) 86. She has aquaish eyes and she holds a sword. Description: This woman looks like a fox/cat. Note: It shouldn't be necessary to manually add categories to pages created using the Infobox Templates; the templates apply the appropriate categories automatically. Timestamps for Quests and Misc: 0:01 Main Quest: Knight Blind 10:17 Main Quest: Pair … Hello Wizard101 world, I need help!!!! Unfortunately, the Aero Plains gear and wand aren't very competitive in the stats department. The following 158 pages are in this category, out of 158 total. She wears a pinkish brownish dress. The interior space is laid out differently than most other castles, but it's still much roomier than it looks from the outside. This page was last modified on 9 February 2013, at 20:28. Description: This man looks like a fox/cat  who is all blue. He wears a dark gray suit of armor. Main quests will be taken care of first, while side quests will follow after we finish the world. Description: This woman has light brown hair and pink eyes. Goals: This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total. Location: Fire Elf Village in The Wild in Avalon. ... » Walk the Lonesome Hills: Drops. Overall, it's an interesting approach and a great choice for the more unconventional wizards of the spiral. He wears silver boots. He wears a robe and shoes. He wears brown gloves. He looks very tough. To encourage their community to help in this effort, KingsIsle provided prizes for when players raised a certain amount of money. Walk the Lonesome Hills (interact + D&C + D&C + talk 3x) 83. She wears silver pants. Location: Tower of Belle Regard in Dun Dara in Avalon. KingsIsle's 2018 prize lineup consisted of the following: When Extra Life gameday passed (November 3rd), the top tier donators discovered that their mystery bundle prize was the then unreleased Aero Plains Bundle. Description: This woman looks like a reddish brownish fox/cat. We get Shane MacGobhann to craft a Cloak of Raven Shadows for Billy Brute's vow to not harm him or Shane's people again. He holds a dark gray shield. Storyline Quests Given By Her: Worst Day Since Yesterday, Far Away Girls, Of Lost Liberty, The Rare Ould Times, 'Tis a Magic Place, To the Pipes of Pan, Beneath the Haunted Moon and Wyrd To Your Mother. sleeves. What do you guys think of this Empyrea Part Two themed bundle? She wears an orange hat and orange and yellow shirt. Share your thoughts in the comments below. Location: Logres Estate in Caer Lyon in Avalon. However, the good news is, players who love the aesthetics of Empyrea Part Two will absolutely love the look of this gearset. Search the site: He has light brown hair and greenish skin. Tomb of Broken Dreams (interact + talk) 89. She wears brown shoes. While it's a little bigger than I expected, it's much easier to maneuver than say the T-Rex or Whale mounts. Talk to Shane MacGobhann in The Wild http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/index.php?title=Quest:Walk_the_Lonesome_Hills&oldid=413244, Bundle Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Elixirs, Card Packs. Storyline Quests Given By Him: Knight Blind, Pair of Brown Eyes and Paths of Sorrow. She wears black shoes along with her suit of armor and a purple skirt and a brown belt. The bundle includes: Like with most $39 bundles, the house is one of the highlights. Because the house floats on an island-like land mass, the exterior decorating space is limited. She wears a long magenta shirt with a white collar. People like Stuff.Follow Me Places if You're Obsessed:Twitter: https://twitter.com/KandyKaneWizardSnapChat: AceZero33Insta: KandyKaneWizDiscord: SilentAce33#9597-Kane StormShard, IceSword, DeathCloud, WindSword, EmeraldBreeze, SpiritSword--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is going to be a full walkthrough series on Wizard101, containing all the main quests, and side quests, and playing as a complete story to the Wizard101 game. I hope you enjoy this slow-paced, complete walkthrough, as we venture forth the wonderful world of Wizard101!#w101 #wizard101 #celestia As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to! I hope you enjoy this slow-paced, complete walkthrough, as venture forth the wonderful world of Wizard101! Side Quests Given By Her: Foxes, Goblins, and Bears. Don't let its cuteness fool you though - this pet has come to play. Storyline Quests Given By Him: And They Do Live Well. People like Stuff.Follow Me Places if You're Obsessed:Snapchat: acezero33Discord: Z3RØ#9597Instagram: @kandy_kane_wizTwitter: @KandyKaneWizard-Kane StormShard, IceSword, DeathCloud, WindSword, EmeraldBreeze, SpiritSword--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is going to be a full walkthrough series on Wizard101, containing all the main quests, and side quests, and playing as a complete story to the Wizard101 game.