Read Full Review, Written on: 24/04/2012 I contacted several brands shown on this website they confirmed that wish.com is not an authorised retailer.

Will NEVER use this site again! Wish has came along way from where they use to be! please consider, by Made 5 small orders over 6 days all of witch were cancelled by wish and not refunded a total of £100 owing been emailing daily with same response but no action , Its a complete ripoff £ 25.00 for amazon fire old remote no stick stay away be aware complete ripiff. Have had a few problems with not receiving items but that's not the company's fault. Customer service non-existent. Neil promised to come out on several occasions. Read More, " Deleted app. The charger had overheated and blew his electrical sockets. i just love their 'copy' on… Categories My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Sign up Install App For companies Looks like you’re in United Kingdom.

Where are the remaining 300+ items?
They scammed everybody globally including kids.

"

Items come quicker and quicker. Unique unusual gifts. Maybe that's why it's called WISH! I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MORE FROM … Abbey176 (1 review written), by Parcel tracking states parcel still in China.
Big Mistake.”, “the live chat helped me in my purchase! They were to have been delivered together. Then turned black and mouldy looking.

Voice your opinion today and hear what 46500 customers have already said. He had to go to his electrical trip switches and flick them all back on.

"Which" did a very good article on them which is worth a read. What I received wasnt even advertised.It's a complete fraud! Read 9 customer reviews of the Wish.co.uk - www.wish.co.uk & compare with other Online Gift Shops at Review Centre All rights reserved. WISH,NO ITEM DELIVERED 1/4 REFUND ,VERY POOR COMPANY.

441Eaton (1 review written), I just had a question about how they keep their credit cards on file. iamrose (1 review written), if you ever want to book an 'experience day', this is the best company i've ever dealt with....nothing is too much trouble. They fobbed me off saying what I received is what I ordered. I ordered power banks in Febuary never came chased Wish asked if I would be willing to wait.I said I would wait.Still not arrived in November told I could not have a refund or the goods.Shocking company. iamrose (1 review written), by That's bad customer service!… " " I ordered a jacket,pad the £39,item arrived but was so small so I requested a refund and info how to return item.Now after 3 weeks and over 100 emails AND messages they have decided to not answer any of my messages and are totally blanking me and I still didn't get my Refund .I am a F/T Carer for my disabled son and my income is limited and this order was for a Winter Coat for myself and I explained all this to them explaining why I needed the refund but they are just ignoring my pleas.Do not shop at this company PLEASE. Read Full Review, Written on: 26/07/2020 by 191Slattery (1 review written), I came across wish online from a recommendation and signed up for notifications on any offers or deals. Thus never happened,it's now about 2 years and still nothing. i really can't speak too highly of them..... book with them!! My review so far of Wish is that it is not bad,,, nice and low prices for the people who are dissatisfied!!! my son and his mate wanted to book a 'zombie boot camp' and for various reasons it wasn't straight forward.... it was all very last minute and various team members contacted me to help out.... the staff at wish were incredibly helpful and they all have such a fab sense of humour!! by Shortly after installation holes appeared. You will find extraordinary lower prices for any product almost 90% cheaper than the usual price, its a trap. Would never use again. Apart from a long wait for the items, all good. "

I ordered a tool kit with over 300 items in it. wishihadnevertrustedwish (1 review written), I ordered a cover for a chair arrival date 3rd august still nothing went on the chat room they do NOT listen or give a damn they said I had received it on 2 August, seriously was it invisible, did the magic fairies take it away again, when I EVENTUALLY got a response I was told it was coming on 10 October and was in the time scale they make it up as they go along which is interesting as according to them I've already received the item - so what was potentially 6 days is now 10 weeks - really! Read Full Review, Written on: 26/02/2015 Ordered a sweat top for delivery due four weeks ago.

I had ordered two items. BoBurgess (1 review written), by