I can celebrate Donald Trump leaving office, but I will not celebrate a Biden-Harris administration. Long-distance relationships can be wonderful, but they can also be difficult. The only way that happens is if you do not trust each other. Different Expectations; 2. Here are some quick little recipe videos you celebrate your Thanksgiving is an animal-friendly way. Think about it! The thing about being in a long distance relationship is that both of you become more supportive. You’re still working out your own quirks with one another as well as adjusting to college. Both of you depend on each other for things that you might not depend on each other for if you weren’t long distance. That's where the trust comes in and definitely becomes a challenge. What that means is that you both lean on one another, emotionally and it’s great! Jealousy; Conclusion: Will Your Long Distance Relationship Fail? And to answer the question, “Don’t you feel like you’re missing out?” No. Your family may discourage it, and some of your best friends may advise you not to take it too seriously. Please understand, not everyone can do the distance. What if he wasn’t there to do those small things? However, we instantly clicked. Having an understanding from the beginning makes the relationship that much better in the long run. Finally girls, the last reason why long distance relationships work is because it just plain strengthens the relationship completely and as a whole. While relationships that are not long distance have a certain sense of freedom, when you are long distance, you don’t have to constantly include your boyfriend, which can be refreshing! Great timing. Being in a long-distance relationship, for example, reveals a lot about our feelings for someone and how strong and genuine our love is for them. Short-Term Replacements; 8. Long-distance relationships have a bad rap for being notoriously difficult and complicated, requiring even more commitment from both partners than usual. The greater the gap and the longer it exists, the greater the risk that the relationship will eventually fail. High Travel Costs; 3. Different Views ; 5. That is why I came up with my top 7 reasons why long distance relationships work and why they make sense. There is always something to talk about, something to marvel at and something to bring up. So girls, you ready to see some of the reasons why long distance relationships work? For some reason, commitment in today's day and age is taboo. This is absolutely one of the reasons why long distance relationships work. We both had our own plans and expectations for our first year of school so starting a relationship wasn’t necessarily on the agenda. We are ecstatic to see each other because we don’t see each other all the time. So girls, what other reasons why long distance relationships work can you think of?