Is our relationship over?? I do get upset with him because of this and he says ‘ I carry you in my heart wherever I go’. Do you want a boyfriend for emotional or physical reasons? Sometimes we achieve the feelings we want in good and bad ways. It might go against everyones wishes, because its DIFFERENT from what you have know and how others lived, but you are worthy of the deepest and purest love thats not tied to any abuse; any conditions and insecurities… If it is clear to you that in order to stay true to yourself and your happiness, you must leave this relationship, I applaud you for having the courage and clarity to understand this. XO. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. The man I’m drawn to is rough, tough, and not what everyone wants me to be with but I’m constantly thinking about him and I don’t understand it. I need some help! And since then, you have been playing the guessing game in your own life on what LOVE actually looks like. Then you can go from there. You're just lonely most of them time and you should just be friends with lots of people! Although he has that response, anything I want to do, he will support me. He was going through an addiction problem on hardcore drugs. Which was extremely hard for me to do and it just doesn't feel right at all, my stomach is constantly in that state where I'm like nervous or sick to my stomach, and its a big downer on things that normally put me in a good mood. Thank you – for sharing your beautiful insights and love with all of us. Guys will notice that self-confidence and you will get your nice, strong man :). He says very hurtful things to me on the daily. Again, he has to WANT to be helped. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Now, I’ll take it back to you, do YOU think it was right leaving this relationship? Is it wise to ask for sex during first date? Theres nothing wrong with being with a man who is rough and tough as long as he knows how to be equally catering emotionally. I don’t know what to do anymore… Please help me…. I have a hard time connecting with him sometimes, which is frustrating because I’m a very good communicator – but he struggles a lot with communication overall. My advice now would be to see if you could open this relationship up by ridding the future talk and living in spontaneity. You must find ways to understand what the real reason is before you think that he’s NOT committing to you. Everyone always said we got married too young. 'Crazy train': GOP lawmaker rips Trump's fraud claims, Disney CEO 'extremely disappointed' in Calif. leaders, Yang dismayed by Asian American reaction to Trump, Senator's 'tone deaf' tweet on Lakers, Dodgers slammed, Strategist warns of big Dow drop in event of lockdown, 'Nothing abnormal' about huge gator, experts say, Tom Brady loses jet skis in Tropical Storm Eta, CDC outlines which masks are most effective, A close look at Trump campaign election lawsuits, 7-foot-1 prospect puts basketball world on notice, Revealed: Why COVID-19 kills some patients but not others. I do not want him to do things based on fear, based on wanting to keep me around. He could have a bad meaning about marriage that he’s carried on from the past. Maybe you can do something you have always wanted to do for yourself that you haven’t yet? My boyfriend and I have been together off and on for a bit over 5 years, We moved in together a year ago and it was the most amazing feeling to finally begin building a life together. Maybe you've never had a boyfriend, but think they look like fun. We got married 6 months into our relationship and 6 months after marriage, we split apart. Why do I mainly just attract girls when I see them as friends but when I am attracted to someone I meet... they are usually unavailable? But the relationship you have fallen into is NOT love… you just fell for someone who just happens to be playing the same guessing game on love too…