Do you know any background info about this track? Go directly to shout page. Just like a ghost Lv 5. Share. Dusty Springfield (born Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien on 16 April 1939 – died 2 March 1999) was a British pop singer.Of the female artists of the British Invasion, Springfield made the biggest impression on the U.S. market.From … kveldulfgondlir. Get your answers by asking now. Would David Bowie be considered a British musician? You'd be sure your little eye will be a-winking The song was part of the album Spooky, where most tracks were covers of (then) current hits. A Halloween party is nothing without some holiday-appropriate tunes. You can sign in to vote the answer. Spooky definition, like or befitting a spook or ghost; suggestive of spooks.

Spooky! If you decide someday to stop this little game.

with a spooky little girl like you. [Verse 2] that you are playin', I'm gonna tell you all what my heart's been a-dyin' to be sayin'. {Intro} Start the wiki, In the cool of the eveningWhen everything is gettin kind of groovyYou call me up and ask meWould I like to go with you and see a movieFirst I say…. And then you smile and hold my hand who sang the song "spooky"? And if a fellow looks at you In the cool of the evening Spooky Lyrics: {Intro} / In the cool of the evening / When everything is getting kinda groovy / I call you up and ask you / Would you like to go with me and see a movie / At first you say no you'

I never seem to know what you are thinking With a spooky little girl like you Answer Save. If Courtney Love didn't kill Kurt Cobain, then why not prove it by taking a polygraph test? Is that racist? by Bloodhound Gang. First you say no, you've got some plans for the night. Who Sang Spooky? At first you say no you've got some plans for tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k57_67AEOY, Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you, Why’s Everybody Always Pickin’ on Me? ? Favorite Answer. Originally sang by Dennis Yost and the Classics IV a group that formed in florida in 1965 first recorded in 1967, and became their first national hit in 1968. when ev'rything is gettin' kind of groovy, I call you up and ask you if you want to go.
Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. I call you up and ask if you would like to go with me and see a movie. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I get confused, 'cause I don't know where I stand, And then you smile, and hold my hand.

13 Answers. Their version put more emphasis on guitar play than the original, whose leading instrument was saxophone. [Verse 3]

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Then J.R. Cobb added lyrics, and recorded this version with Classics IV. And then you stop and say... all right . To stop this little game that you are playing But you say no, you've got some plans for the night. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Originally sang by Dennis Yost and the Classics IV a group that formed in florida in 1965 first recorded in 1967, and became their first national hit in 1968. and the lyrics are: In the cool of the evening. And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure your little eye will be a-winkin'. Will you "Monster Mash" — or will this quiz "Put a Spell on You"? See more. You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know what you are thinkin'. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. I said Spooky... First recorded by Mike Shapiro, who wrote the tune. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you The song reached as high as #3 in early 1968. [Instrumental] Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. What are three of Aretha Franklin's best songs?

I'm gonna tell you all the things When everything is getting kinda groovy And then you stop and say, "alright" After all, you can't dance to those eerie haunted house sound effects CDs of howls and rattling chains. I call you up and ask you Spooky! http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dusty+springfield/spo... How do you think about the answers? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

October 15, 2019, 10:36AM By: MeTV Staff. You've been a-haunting my dreams

1 decade ago. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. Relevance. My choir professor wants our majority white choir to sing in a forced Jamaican accent.

Who sang these classic spooky pop songs? I get confused cause I don't know where I stand Would you like to go with me and see a movie Spooky! I get confused, 'cause I don't know where I stand. So I propose on Halloween Atlanta Rhythm Section, which included three of the original members of Classics IV, recorded the song in 1979 which also broke the top 20. Was it Hank jr or sr who sang family tradition ? Spooky, Spooky, Spooky, Oh-whoa, all right.

Love is kinda crazy Why does my pùssy make squishing sounds when I hear Justin Bieber on the radio. You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know, And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure. [Outro] Spooky! My heart's been a-dying to be saying Classics IV × Release information ... Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. You always keep me guessing

The Classic IV had a series of hits, including “Spooky,” “Traces of Love” and “Stormy.” Yost, a native of Detroit, played drums and sang. The Classics IV (lead singer Dennis Yost) In the cool of the evening when everything is gettin' kind of groovy.
Still have questions? Leave feedback, Dusty Springfield (born Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien on 16 April 1939 – died 2 March 1999) was a British. [Verse 1] If you decide someday