Some of the worksheets for this concept are Who whom and whose, Grammar work who or whom, Who vs whom, Whowhom answer keyteaching tips, Word choice exercise 6 who and whom, Who whom whoever and whomever, Grammar who whom whose interrogative and relative, Learnenglishfeelgood. Answers. Therefore, whom is correct. Sacramento 9 Creepster We use “ Whose ” because the pronoun is indicating that the book belongs to someone. 32 He who / that does his best should be rewarded. 8 Some of the worksheets for this concept are Who whom and whose, Grammar work who or whom, Who vs whom, Whowhom answer keyteaching tips, Word choice exercise 6 who and whom, Who whom whoever and whomever, Grammar who whom whose interrogative and relative, Learnenglishfeelgood. Luckiest Guy Arial px, Please allow access to the microphone Yanone Kaffeesatz A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about whose, whose 1. Boogaloo Who Whom Or Whose. Rancho Who Whom Or Whose. This worksheet focuses on the relative pronouns who, whom, and whose. Reenie Beanie Use the he/him method to decide which word is correct. Amatic SC Gurmukhi Chewy Lobster Two Indie Flower This product includes 5 practice worksheets for using relative pronouns (who, whom, which, that, whose) in a sentence. 24 80 Annie Use Your Telescope 6. VT323 He wrote the letter. It's all relative, except when it comes to relative pronouns! 16 Grand Hotel The thief who / that stole the bicycle has been caught. he = who him = whom Examples Who/Whom wrote the letter? Show me the road that / which leads to the railway station. Schoolbell To download/print, click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Comic Neue English as a Second Language (ESL) > Relative pronouns > Relative Pronouns, What do you want to do? 40 28 Aldrich Their job is to connect a noun with a relative clause that gives more information about the noun. Henny Penny ANSWERS: 1)who 2)whom 3)whose 4)who 5)whom 6)whose 7)who 8)whose 9)who 10)who . Shadows Into Light Two These are great for morning work, extra practice, or homework. Fontdiner Swanky Found worksheet you are looking for? As in the other instances, whose could be replaced by another pronoun in the possessive case, such as his, her, our, my, your, etc. We all know who/whom pulled that prank. Crafty Girls Just Me Again Down Here 18 Thank you for visiting this site. Worksheet will open in a new window. 60 Who Whom Or Whose - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept.. Check my answers 20 Freckle Face 14 Black Ops One Look at the top of your web browser. Displaying all worksheets related to - Who Whom Whose. Open Sans Kranky Therefore, who is correct. 50 Whose is a pronoun in the possessive case and must be used to indicate possession of an object. Worksheets are Who whom and whose, Grammar work who or whom, Who vs whom, Whowhom answer keyteaching tips, Word choice exercise 6 who and whom, Who whom whoever and whomever, Grammar who whom whose interrogative and relative, Learnenglishfeelgood. You can & download or print using the browser document reader options. 10 3. Jolly Lodger Handouts to print, printable resources pdf. 12 Pinyon Script Fredoka One Pacifico Click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Oswald Architects Daughter Sentence A Statement Command Question Or Exclamation, Statements Questions Commands And Exclamation, Lesson Plan About Identifying Verbs In Sentences. Escolar Whose book is this? Live worksheets > English > Included: - 5 full page practice worksheets - Answer Key These worksheets cover Common Core Standard: CCSS.ELA-LITE Mountains of Christmas My grandfather whom I loved is dead. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Who Whom Whose. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Who whom and whose, Grammar work who or whom, Who vs whom, Whowhom answer keyteaching tips, Word choice exercise 6 who and whom, Who whom whoever and whomever, Learnenglishfeelgood, Grammar who whom whose interrogative and relative. Worksheet 1 contains an explanation of the correct use of "who" and "whom," along with four exercises.Worksheet 2 contains 16 exercises, all with space for students to write out the complete sentence answer.. Close. whose. If you need a specific worksheet, chances are that someone else will too. Neucha Email my answers to my teacher, Font: Russo One Worksheets are Who whom and whose, Grammar work who or whom, Who vs whom, Whowhom answer keyteaching tips, Word choice exercise 6 who and whom, Who whom whoever and whomever, Grammar who whom whose interrogative and relative, Learnenglishfeelgood. Dancing Script    Size: Cherry Cream Soda 70 Fredericka the Great For who/whom should I vote? Who and Whom By Jane Straus Grammarbook.com Rule. Unkempt Love Ya Like A Sister 13 22 Bangers Ubuntu 11 4. Satisfy Baloo Paaji If you do not find what you need, email me. Exo 2 Pernament Marker Rock Salt Lobster Title: learnenglishfeelgood Author: Harmon Abilene Created Date: Patrick Hand Kalidas who wrote some fine dramas in Sanskrit is often called the Shakespeare of India. 5. Some of the worksheets displayed are Who whom and whose, Grammar work who or whom, Who vs whom, Whowhom answer keyteaching tips, Word choice exercise 6 who and whom, Who whom whoever and whomever, Learnenglishfeelgood, Grammar who whom whose interrogative and relative. Click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Gochi Hand Worksheets pdf exercises: relative pronouns and relative clauses. Covered By Your Grace Who Whom Whose. Orbitron Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Who Whom Whose. which. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Showing top 8 worksheets in the category - Who Whom Or Whose. Ribeye Marrow Kalam ID: 3325 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: Elementary Age: 10+ Main content: Relative pronouns Other contents: Reading, who whose whom Add to my workbooks (103) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Should I vote for him? whom. Coming Soon Gloria Hallelujah Bubblegum Sans 2. 36 Special Elite