Is there a way to substantiate eggs in this recipe? I'm not a huge cream cheese fan, and this is very cream cheesy, so next time I may try adding some orange zest to the icing or a dark chocolate drizzle with a sprinkle of sea salt. If you prefer a really large swirl, double the frosting recipe. Gently fold the melted cooled white chocolate into the butter/flour mix. I also take some to work and the people who … Sign up and receive the latest recipes, tips, and tricks by email! It seemed like a lot of vanilla extract, so I used half the amount. White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream, These moist white chocolate cupcakes are infused with sweet white chocolate goodness. I know that's hard to believe, you have to try it for yourself to know what I mean. Once white chocolate is safe to touch, add it to the frosting. Just read the comments in regards to cupcakes and cakes over spilling, one thing I learned in Home Ec, is that regardless of the recipe, never fill your pan more than 1/2 – 2/3 full. Once white chocolate is safe to touch, add it to the frosting. I just made these in a mini version for the office for a little Halloween treat – they baked perfectly, and are positively outstanding! I followed the recipe (filling the cups up instead of doing them 1/2 to 3/4 full like I normally would) so the cups ended up overflowing onto the pan, resulting in messy, flat-topped cupcakes. In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment cream butter and sugar until light and foamy. Clearly, white chocolate isn’t an assertive flavor. Originally published June 21, 2013.–Renee Schettler Rossi. And in case anyone wants to know, it’s 3 tablespoons = 1 whole egg. The contrast of the raspberry with the sweet cupcake was perfect; do not skip the raspberry jam or disappointment will be had! Continue to beat for another minute. I filled a cupcake with Nutella. One (3.3 oz) package of Jell-O brand white chocolate pudding; 1 cup of milk; 1/3 cup of oil; 4 egg whites; 2 sticks (one cup) of salted butter, at room temperature ; 2 sticks (one cup) of unsalted butter, at room temperature; 2 teaspoons of clear vanilla flavoring; 3 cups of powdered sugar; Food coloring gels, and … Just simple perfection through and through. The chocolate will make the buttercream firm which is great for piping. Remove the bowl from the water and let cool until tepid. I thought that the density of the cake was good—not quite pound cake dense, but firm enough to handle a good filling. They're a bit dense, like pound cake. Ingredients. Beat butter on high speed with an electric mixer for about three minutes until light and airy. White chocolate lovers: this recipe is for you! The use of cake flour resulted in a soft and fine crumb. Refrigerate until about 1 hour before serving. And they were perfectly shaped, formed and a perfect small dome. Scoop batter into cupcake cups about 1/2's full. Pair with a peanut butter butter cream icing for an amazing experience. Can’t wait to hear what recipe from the site you try next…. In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer, beat the sugar and butter on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. I believe that in every house there is a child who does not like to eat what is prepared here, the house has one, but this cupcake meal saves any housewife who has little time but needs to feed herself and the family is very practical and quick to do. I’d like to try this recipe but living in the UK I’m not sure what ‘cake flour’ is? Lastly, fold the egg mixture into the batter. Do you have a scoop? By Star Pooley. Welcome...Here you can find tried and tested recipes for all levels from basic home-cooking to professional cake decorating along with instructional videos and tutorials as well as tips on how to succeed in your own home cooking, baking or cake decorating business - read more about me. Mix in the melted white chocolate (it should be cool enough to touch) until just combined. This is about easiness! Turn off the heat and place the bowl in the hot water. All materials used with permission. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. All Rights Reserved. Since the vanilla adds to the flavor, I wonder about adding the scraping of inside of a vanilla bean to the frosting for a little boost in flavor and color texture. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and butter on high speed until fully combined.