It’s really quite easy, but here are step by step directions to make this white chicken lasagna. Baking in the oven right now! It’s made with white alfredo sauce, chicken, and Barilla lasagna … If you make a recipe from my blog, be sure to tag @simplyhomecooked on Instagram for a chance to be featured! Read my disclosure policy here. Hi Sally, thanks for catching that typo. Spread some sauce in the bottom of the baking dish, then layer three lasagna noodles to cover the bottom of the dish. Everyone Loves Lasagna! Its good but needs a bit more flavor. Store-bought rotisserie chicken keeps prep simple and fast. We recommend making it in a disposable dish first, then cover with foil and freeze flat. Is the Alfredo/ chicken mixture suppose to be thick? Made this today. This is good but very rich because of the cheeses and prosciutto. Love the idea of chicken & a white sauce version of lasagna. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Layer with a third of each of the following: noodles, sauce, meat mixture, Asiago, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. The ingredients says 1/4 tsp of pepper but the directions say 1 1/4 tsp of pepper. —Caitlin MacNeilly, Uncasville, Connecticut. In a large skillet, cook pancetta and prosciutto over medium heat until browned. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/white-chicken-lasagna-with-alfredo-sauce I hope you will!! Next, spread more of that delicious white sauce over the top of the cheese. Required fields are marked *. This is usually done at least 3 times. Yes, you can! Although it does take a little time to put together, it’s pretty simple and straightforward to make. In order to layer the lasagna, you’ll want to cook the pasta first. When I’m not baking, I am running after my two adorable little girls, working as an RN, knitting, reading, and trying to squeeze in time with my husband every day. Don’t forget to remove the foil for the last few minutes of baking. Thank you for sharing the recipe & giving it a try! My only suggestion is for the website, not for the recipe itself. This post may contain affiliate links. I really liked this version of lasagna. Add the milk and the chicken broth a little at a time, whisking constantly, and bring the sauce to a simmer. But even then I am cooking longer then that. Not sure if it’s supposed to be this runny or maybe because I used oven ready noodles not sure !! I hope your husband loves this chicken alfredo lasagna! It was a wonderful recipe! My family was growing tired of traditional red sauce lasagna, so I created this fun twist using a creamy homemade Alfredo sauce. Would omitting the chicken cause this lasagna dish to be too runny or lack flavor? Required fields are marked *. Can’t wait to try this tasty recipe. Chicken and Poultry, Cuisine, Holiday, Italian, Main Course, Pasta & Rice, Valentine's Day alfredo sauce, chicken alfredo, chicken alfredo lasagna, chicken alfredo lasagna recipe, chicken lasagna, easy chicken alfredo lasagna, how to make chicken lasagna, lasagna, lasagna recipe, white lasagna.