The sliding wood drawer keeps important files organized, and the tempered glass top offers space for your monitor and books. This 51-inch Walker Edison corner computer desk's large surface provides plenty of room for your laptop and other equipment. A few months ago we’d admittedly never heard of Walker Edison. Pros: Very well packaged. 2 Reviews. A new line of boxers, shirts and socks from one of our favorite athletic brands, you can get up to 28% off by buying ‘em in bundles or sets. Now, the ready-to-assemble, space-friendly furniture brand seems to be all over Amazon, Lowe’s and Wayfair, usually with some pretty great deals on tables, desks, cabinets and more — and offering a bit more vintage flair than, say, IKEA. Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 309 reviews, "Thank u best buy...worth wht I paid...It is metal and tempered glass so it is solid enough for a computer and anything you would like to put on it...So far, it holds a 32" tv/monitor, a 17" laptop, a 22" monitor, a 15" laptop and its cooling fan without any issues or instabilities", "Thank u best buy...worth wht I paid...It is metal and tempered glass so it is solid enough for a computer and anything you would like to put on it...So far, it holds a 32" tv/monitor, a 17" laptop, a 22" monitor, a 15" laptop and its cooling fan...", "Love my new desk...worth wht I paid...It is metal and tempered glass so it is solid enough for a computer and anything you would like to put on it...This is a great table, however, it took a month and a half to get it, even though ETA on was showing 7 days", "Love my new desk...worth wht I paid...It is metal and tempered glass so it is solid enough for a computer and anything you would like to put on it...This is a great table, however, it took a month and a half to get it, even though ETA on was showing...", Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 25 reviews, "good for the price...Sturdy for a student...Looks nice in my living room but the only this is it scratches easily so make sure to get a cover for it...Other than the fact that it is a dust-magnet, this table is awesome", "Excellent for my use...A really great product for the price...I put it in my kitchen with dishes in it and it's a great addition...I made a few modifications and it looks and works great", "Very good quality bed...Great Looking, Solid Bed...Have been using for almost a year and I think I is great...The bed is VERY heavy, but I really liked how sturdy it was", "Great piece of furniture...Very nice entry way table...bought this on a sale; I can't wait to put it together...A great addition to our new home", "Great addition for any room...Easy to assemble and it looks great...Looks good I like it I thought shelves would be wider...I found it to be very difficult to angle the legs along with the top shelve", "Very nice table for the money...Easy set up and looks beautiful...I put this together in minutes was easy to do was sturdier than I thought it would be I Love it...I love it price is fair My wife she's so happy because they feet to my house", "Love this table / desk...Pretty White Desk w/ Glass Top...I love the glass on the top of it...This desk looks so good I decided to move my PC station from my bedroom to the living room", "It was easy to put together...Looks great and very sturdy...Easy to assemble and my Xbox One X and controllers look good on it...The durable table has a metal tubular frame that is easy to assemble and very sturdy when assembled". Please enable JavaScript in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Browse the top-ranked list of Walker Edison Furniture below along with associated reviews and opinions. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Crafted from high-grade MDF with a durable laminate finish for a rich textured surface this storage co Work fashionably with this Walker Edison computer desk. This Walker Edison bed comes with step-by-step instructions that make it easy to assemble. Price Price. Shop furniture and a variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com. Due to these strategic business alliances, we This Walker Edison side table had a mid-century modern design for added elegance. Get back to basics with this black Walker Edison corner computer desk. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up A few months ago we’d admittedly never heard of Walker Edison. producing quality furniture at great And awesome. skilled artisans and low-priced raw This white Walker Edison computer desk has a metal X-frame leg design that's both stable and stylish. Create a sophisticated home office with this Walker Edison Furniture Company computer desk. All rights reserved. Its gray wash finish adds a contemporary look, and its two open shelves let you easily access books or decorative items. I am using it to support a 65 inch flat screen TV on a heavy duty steel stand. Find Walker Edison furniture at Lowe's today. All rights reserved. to accommodate your monitor and accessories, and the sliding wood drawer provides space for office supplies. Give the conference room or reception area a professional, polished look with this Walker Edison 32-inch accent console. The 51" x 20" dimensions of this Walker Edison Furniture Company computer desk provide room for the easy pull-out keyboard tray and a studying or reading space. Childs. Shop for walker edison furniture at Best Buy. This Walker Edison ladder bookshelf stands 55 inches, supplying enough room for your decorating needs. Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. Its simple design lets you place it conveniently to make the most of your room’s square footage. It has a black tempered glass top with beveled edges for a modern look, and the sliding keyboard tray makes typing more comfortable. Its rustic and industrial style complements the master or spare bedroom, and it includes a headboard, footboard and rails to support your favorite mattress. Nebraska’s Cherished Runza: Is It a Sandwich? The Walker Edison Furniture Company manufactures a line of TV stands, entertainment centers, coffee tables, desks, and dining tables for the North American marketplace. Copyright © 2005-2020 Home Furniture Mart. Beautify your home with this black faux marble Walker Edison side table. Delivery was included in the sale price. “Justify My Love,” “WAP” and 10 Other Songs That Scandalized America, A Brief History of James Bond’s Love Affair With Aston Martin, On "SNL," Joe Biden's Victory Speech Takes a Meta Turn. Not sold in stores . I am very pleased with the product especially for the price on sale. We pride ourselves in JavaScript is required to view the Walmart Canada website. Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. This Walker Edison queen-size bed is made of MDF wood panels and powder-coated metal for stability. Add an accent piece to any living space with this Walker Edison wood side table. Vos renseignements personnels, comme votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont jamais sauvegardés dans un témoin. Create a space for productivity with this Walker Edison corner computer desk. These Once-Incarcerated Personal Trainers Are Unfazed by a World Without Gyms, 15 Items From Huckberry's Sitewide 15%-Off Sale, The Sonos Five Speaker Gets Its First Major Discount, An Unprecedented Look at the High-School Football Team That Inspired “Friday Night Lights”, Shop Sur La Table's Sitewide Blowout, Including All-Clad, Lodge and More. Childs has acquired Walker Edison, a supplier of ready-to-assemble furniture to global e-commerce platforms, from co-founders Brad Bonham and Matt Davis, and Caltius Structured Capital.Mr. Prices and offers are subject to change. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Subscribe here for our daily deals and products newsletter, The Goods. This Walker Edison computer desk has a durable black-finished steel frame in an L-shape that fits into right-angle corners. Bring a rustic touch to your home with this white oak Walker Edison entry table. Is America’s Most Famous Bookshop on the Verge of a Mutiny? Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. Provide a stable work surface with this Walker Edison computer desk. A browser capable of storing cookies is required to view the Walmart Canada website. We pride ourselves in producing quality furniture at great prices. Relax and unwind after a long day on this Walker Edison queen-size bed. Reviews, deals and product news for people who like owning nice things. This 20-inch Walker Edison wood side table is constructed from high-grade MDF for lasting use. Veuillez activer les témoins dans votre navigateur ou utiliser un navigateur Web plus récent. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Walker Edison Modern Farmhouse Buffet Entryway Bar Kitchen Dining Storage Cabinet Living Room, 32 Inch, Grey Wash, Walker Edison Modern Corner L Shaped Glass Computer Writing Gaming Gamer Command Center Workstation Desk Home Office, Single, Black, Walker Edison Farmhouse Barn Door Wood Accent Cabinet Entryway Bar Storage Table, 30 Inch, Grey Wash, Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Farmhouse Sliding Barndoor Wood Stand, 28 Inches Tall, Grey Wash & Rustic Farmhouse Square Wood Side End Accent Table Living Room 2 Tier Storage Shelf, Set of 2, Walker Edison Furniture Company Rustic Farmhouse Square Wood Side End Accent Table Storage Shelf & Farmhouse Barn Wood Universal Stand for TV's up to 64" Flat Screen Living Room Storage Cabinet Doors, Walker Edison Furniture Company Farmhouse Barn Wood Universal Stand & Rustic Modern Farmhouse Metal and Wood Rectangle Accent Coffee Table Living Room Ottoman Storage Shelf, Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Rustic Modern Farmhouse Metal and Wood Square Side Accent Living Room Small End Table, 18 Inch, Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Modern Round Side End Accent Table Living Room, Marble/Gold, Walker Edison 5 Shelf Industrial Wood Metal BookcaseTall Bookshelf Storage Home Office Grey/Brown68 Inch, Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Farmhouse Barn Wood Stand with Cabinet, 70 Inch, White Oak & Rustic Modern Farmhouse Metal and Wood Rectangle Accent Coffee Table, White Oak, Walker Edison Furniture Company Rustic Wood and Glass TV Stand Cabinet, 32", Driftwood & Rustic Farmhouse Square Wood and Metal Frame Side End Accent Table 2 Tier Storage Shelf, Set of 2, Driftwood, Walker Edison Modern Farmhouse Buffet Sideboard Kitchen Dining Storage Cabinet Living Room, 32 Inch, Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Furniture Company Solid Acacia Wood Patio Chairs (Set of 2) - Brown, Walker Edison Furniture Company Mid Century Modern Wood Universal Stand, Dark Walnut & Industrial Modern Metal Frame Wood Rectangle Side Accent Set Living Room Storage Shelf End Table, Walnut Brown, Walker Edison Furniture Company Marble Gold Mid Century Modern Rectangle Coffee Table & Modern Round Side End Accent Table Living Room, Marble/Gold, Walker Edison Furniture 18" Industrial Faux Leather Kitchen Dining Chair, Brown, Walker Edison Furniture Company Farmhouse Barn Wood TV Stand Cabinet, 58 Inch, Reclaimed Barnwood & Rustic Modern Farmhouse Metal and Wood Rectangle Accent Coffee Table, Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Furniture Company AZWSDTBR 6 Person Outdoor Patio Wood Rectangle Dining Table All Weather Backyard Conversation Garden Poolside Balcony, Brown, Walker Edison Furniture Company 6 Person Outdoor Patio Wood Rectangle Dining Table All Weather Backyard Conversation Garden Poolside Balcony, 60 Inch, Grey, Walker Edison Furniture Modern Farmhouse Buffet Entryway Bar Cabinet Storage, 32 Inch, Brown Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Modern Metal Pipe Twin Size Loft Kids Bunk bed Bedroom Storage Guard Rail Ladder, Black, Walker Edison Modern Round Metal Base Nesting Set Side Accent Living Room Storage Small End Table, Set of 2, Slate Grey, Walker Edison Furniture Rustic Farmhouse Round Metal Side End Accent Table Living Room, 18 Inch, Brown Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Furniture Modern Farmhouse Buffet Entryway Bar Cabinet Storage, 32 Inch, Walnut Brown, Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Outdoor Patio Wood Side Square End Table All Weather Backyard Conversation Garden Poolside Balcony, 20 Inch, Grey, Walker Edison Furniture AZRTRINCHBU Outdoor Patio Metal Modern Modular Side Chair with Cushions, Blue, Walker Edison Furniture Industrial Wood End Side Accent Table Living Room, 24 Inch, Grey/Brown, Walker Edison Furniture AZF30EMCTLO Mid Century Modern Round Coffee Accent Table Living Room, 30 Inch, White Marble, Light Brown, Walker Edison WE Furniture 3 Drawer Mid Century Modern Wood Dresser Bedroom Storage, Walnut (AZR3DSLDRWT), Walker Edison Modern Open Square Wood Side Accent Living Room Small End Table, 16 Inch, Marble, Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Farmhouse Buffet Sideboard Kitchen Dining Storage Cabinet Living Room, Reclaimed Barnwood Brown & TV Stand 58"; White/Rustic Oak, White/Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Furniture Company AZRLIZRC1BG Rocking Chair, Set of 1, Light Brown/Grey, Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Farmhouse Accent Entryway Table, Reclaimed Barnwood & Rustic Modern Farmhouse Metal and Wood Rectangle Accent Coffee Table Ottoman Storage, Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Rustic Farmhouse Square Wood and Metal Frame Side End Accent Table Living Room 2 Tier Storage Shelf, Set of 2, Driftwood, Walker Edison AZB30RXWBL Umbrella Base, Round, Black, Walker Edison Wood 70" Console | 6 Shelves | Reclaimed Barnwood & Rustic Modern Farmhouse Metal and Wood Rectangle Accent Coffee Table Living Room Ottoman Storage Shelf, Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Furniture Company 5 Entryway Storage Shelf, 72 Inch with Coffee Accent Table Rectangle and Square Side End Accent Table, Reclaimed Barnwood, Walker Edison Hexagon Upholstered Fabric Ottoman Stool Living Room Foot Rest Coffee Table, 20 Inch, Grey, Walker Edison Furniture Company Rustic Wood and Glass Tall Fireplace Stand for TV's with Shelves Entertainment Center and Wood and Metal Frame Side End Accent Table and Bookcase Bookshelf Storage, Walker Edison Furniture Company 2 Piece Outdoor Patio Chevron Wood Chair Set All Weather Backyard Conversation Garden Poolside Balcony, Set of 2, Grey, Walker Edison Wood Accent Buffet Sideboard Serving Storage Cabinet with Doors Entryway Kitchen Dining Console Living Room, 32 Inch, Antique White, Walker Edison Furniture Company Rustic Modern Farmhouse Metal and Wood Rectangle Accent Coffee Table with Barn Glass Door Wood Universal TV Stand for TV's up to 64" Flat Screen, Walker Edison Furniture Modern Hexagon Nesting Side End Table Set Living Room, Set of 3, White Marble, Gold & Modern Square Side End Accent Table Living Room, 16 Inch, White Marble, Gold, Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Farmhouse Grooved Wood Stand with Cabinet Doors for TV's with Side End Accent Table Living Room and Coffee Accent Table Living Room Rectangle, Walker Edison Furniture Industrial Farmhouse Square Side End Accent Table Living Room, 18 Inch, Grey, Walker Edison 2 Tier Open Shelf Industrial Wood Metal Bookcase Tall Bookshelf Home Office Storage, 40 Inch, Grey/Brown.