4 years ago. In the 24th Century, Do They Know What an Omelet Is? it has some other funky stuff in it. The key is the letters UHT, for Ultra High Temperature Pasteurization. Our office uses two types of creamers so there is no way that we are able to use up the box before expiring. **Mini-Moos don’t sound conceptually much different than unrefrigerated cans of evaporated or condensed milk – just on a smaller scale. If the expiration date has passed, throw away the food. Remember, "best before" dates are not indicators of food safety. I don’t even use up all the product and it’s past the expiration date. Learn the difference between an open-date code, which gives you a recommendation on how long a certain item will be good for, versus a closed code, which tells you when an item was actually manufactured. It tasted OK but looked pretty bad in coffee, therefore I suspect that the expiration date is based on the look of that curd thing, rather than any kind of bio-growth. Always free. What is your favorite dinner? Consult the label for the date. Where else but the SD would I get an answer in < 10 minutes? How long past the expiration date is the product good to use? When I received them, they were really close to the expiration date. The year is optional, unless it is needed for clarity (e.g., if the shelf life extends into a new calendar year). etc? My Quill account manager and the sales manager were very quick in fixing this problem but it is disappointing  that I have to drop everything and email or make a call because it was not satisfactory when delivered. At work, I choose to flavour my coffee a small plastic container labelled thusly: Land O Lakes® Mini•Moo’s® Half & Half K[sub]D[/sub] UHT Grade A Everyone was wondering how they worked. Evaporated or condensed milk is “cooked” to remove some of its water. Conventional pasteurization uses a lower temprature and does not kill all the organisms that may be lurking in the milk. Personally, I think a few months past the expiration date is perfectly fine as long as the individual cups are unopened. Any license to use a patented Submission shall be in the form of a written contract, in which event our obligations will be only those described in such contract.). Foods that are likely to spoil should be properly stored, and they should be eaten as quickly as possible. You are responsible and liable for your activities on the Site. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. (To the extent you hold such a patent, we acknowledge that no license under any patent is herein granted to Quill.com. At the time many people believed that life occurred through “spontaneous generation”, thus a glass of milk growing mold or a cowflop producing maggots was caused by the “vital essence”. Pour one in for a smooth cup of coffee anywhere. (iv) Quill.com has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your Submission, and no compensation is due to you or anyone else for any inadvertent or intentional use of your Submission, related ideas, or ideas derived from your Submission. The agar that was in the glass was boiled, and then set aside to be observed. France and the cartoons of Mohammed; what’s your take? (ix) Except to the extent these Terms of Use are superseded by a contract between Quill.com and you, you irrevocably release and forever discharge Quill.com from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against Quill.com or its successors and assigns with respect to your Submission, including without limitation in respect of how Quill.com, directly or indirectly, use your Submission, with the sole exception in respect of the foregoing release and discharge being your right to bring a claim of patent infringement. Canned milk was the first practical preserved milk that could be shipped and stored without refrigeration. that said, do you think mini moos is still a better choice than powdered creamer. (b) Quill.com shall have the exclusive option to purchase from you and acquire all right, title and interest, including, without limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property law in and to the Materials you submit, which rights shall include, without limitation, the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license and apply for copyright registration for any or all of the Materials, and all rights therein, in the name of Quill.com, or its designees throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known. Mundane Pointless Stuff I Must Share (MPSIMS), Election Day [Week] 2020 follow-along thread. of course there are studies that say some of these things are bad for humans. After several months they all developed a hunk of thick solid resembling cream cheese. Mini cup liquid creamer is shelf-stable but doesn’t last as long as a powdered creamer. Click the link for the 20s? (in the event of any conflict between these Terms of Use and the Quill.com Terms and Conditions, these Terms of Use will control). I am curious [what is the purpose of this site]. Now I will be a smart ass and go inform the masses as if I knew all along. All other dates and codes are added voluntarily by manufacturers. I have Carnation creamers in my office, and the list of ingredients includes such non-dairy products as cottonseed oil, soybean oil, and sugar. Your use of the Site is governed by these Quill Ideas Terms of Use (the “Terms of Use”), as well as the Quill.com. This license shall include, without limitation, the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license the Materials, and all rights therein, in the name of Quill.com or its designees throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known, and shall also permit Quill.com and its designees to use portions of the Materials you submit, rerecord or modify any audio tracks or visual images you provide, rewrite any Materials you submit, and/or incorporate other materials, either created by Quill.com and its designees or licensed from third parties, with the Materials you submit. They’re talking the little single-serving creamers that you get in diners, not Carnation and its ilk of non-dairy creamers. Any such works shall be deemed Materials owned by Quill.com and shall not be subject to your approval or payment by Quill.com of any compensation to you. Please read these Terms of Use carefully, because they constitute a legal agreement between you and Quill.com. I had a big box of discarded, date-expired mini-moos. Trying to change into butter? ( Ingredients: Half & Half, Sodium Citrate, DATEM, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, and Carrageenan. Once opened, the shelf life of a food may change. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, The mystery of Mini•Moo's® (unrefrigerated Half & Half). Evaporated or condensed milk is “cooked” to remove some of its water. 'Crazy train': GOP lawmaker rips Trump's fraud claims, Denzel Washington 'safe' after smoke call at home, Yang dismayed by Asian American reaction to Trump, Jack Nicklaus won't talk Trump at Augusta National, CDC outlines which masks are most effective, COVID-19 vaccine may have unpleasant side effects, Disney CEO 'extremely disappointed' in Calif. leaders, 'Math doesn't care about' Trump fraud claims: Official, Pfizer's complicated plan to distribute its vaccine, Senator's 'tone deaf' tweet on Lakers, Dodgers slammed, Nancy Pelosi calls on Republicans to 'stop the circus'. Yes, I’m always willing to help a fellow smartass. For the curious, I will add that How Stuff Works says that the HT in UHT is approx. **. 141 °C (aka 285 °F). For more information on these fine products call 1-800-878-9762. You also agree that we are free to use any of the Materials or any comments, information or ideas contained in any content or communication you submit to us or the Site, without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to advertising and marketing, modifying the Site and developing products and services.