Arnab Goswami will be remembered for several decades as an outstanding journalist and an excellent tv anchor. He is known for his role as the anchor and creator of the TV show "Aap Ki Adalat".He was amongst one of the President of Delhi Cricket Association.In 2015, Sharma was awarded with Padma Bhushan for his contribution towards the field of Journalism. I am quite indebted to Arun for having guided me in so many ways. One day I even sought permission from him if I could utilise some of the information that I gathered while researching. I wrote my first story for the Onlooker, a fortnightly magazine and was paid Rs300 for it. Unfortunately, none of these exist today. And, that senior student is none other than the country’s former Finance Minister, Late Arun Jaitley. He will ask me one question, I will ask two. There is one incident I often recall with fondness. In a short period, India TV has created benchmarks in innovation, impact, ratings, time … Arnab Goswami is the new generation journalist who is a staunch nationalist his priority being the nation first. Does he ever allow people in his show to speak? Sharma is currently the chairman and editor-in-chief of India TV, as well as host of “Aap Ki Adalat” news bulletin. Misuse of police commissioner power#Indiatv #AapKiAdalat He will ask me one question, I will ask two. Republic TV sees ugly scenes during LIVE debate as right-wing supporters trade allegations; BJP spokesperson says ‘we are not... LIVE UPDATES: Voting underway for 78 assembly seats in last phase of Bihar polls. Goswami has sent a legal notice to Singh claiming Rs. Sharma had also interviewed Mumbai Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh the day the latter made a stunning allegation on the involvement of Republic TV into the TRP scam. I come from an extremely humble background. In June 1975 when Emergency was imposed; my colleagues, friends and I were put behind bars. One incident that impacted not just me but the entire country was the Emergency when all sorts of anti-establishment voices were being throttled. And it was in the midst of this conversation that the idea of an interview in the format of an “adalat” was mooted. Launching a tirade against the Indian TV founder, Goswami said on his TV channel, “I have a lot of interest in having a one-to-one with Rajat Sharma. This was followed by T N Seshan and Kapil Dev. Rajat Sharma ji, call me for an unedited LIVE show on India TV. Mr.Arnab Goswami has erred by describing Salmaan Khaan as senior citizen . Of course my father too had an important part to play. He is an arrogant and shameless fello. But he can’t stand any criticism even if it’s true. We had a dedicated segment on rural health. Rajat Sharma was born on 18 February 1957 in Delhi, India. Rajat Sharma is best known for his show, Aap Ki Adalat, and his role as the Editor-in-Chief of India TV. He will ask me two, I will pose four, he will ask four, I will fire 15 (questions).”. In 1997, he married Ritu Dhawan. On weeknights, he hosts the 9 pm Prime Time News show, Aaj Ki Baat. Nita Ambani arrives in UAE with son Akash Ambani... Indian Idol judge Neha Kakkar steals wedding dress of Anushka Sharma, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone? Arnab ka mentel stability gaya huva hi. His show Aap Ki Adalat started in 1992; it is the most prominent show in India till date. I received lot of accolades for the serious content of the channel. End is victory for either one or many. A few days later, Subhash Ji called me and wanted me to send him a detailed brief of the “adalat” kind of interview. Before joining television, he was the Editor of Onlooker, Sunday Observer and The Daily. Every hour we would have crime, bhoot, and saap. It was then he remarked “instead of going to the neighbours’ to watch TV, you should do something that you appear on TV and the entire neighbourhood gets to watch you.” Those words actually left an indelible impact on my mind and that day I vowed to carve a niche for myself. He has been a familiar face on TV for the last 27 years. This was early 2008 and I continued this marathon anchoring for almost a year and a half. The entire neighbourhood would flock to a particular house that had a TV. 0 magnitude causes death and…, Jasprit Bumrah bowls devastating spell as Mumbai Indians thrash Delhi Capitals…, Sunrisers Hyderabad crush Mumbai Indians with 10-wicket defeat; Kolkata Knight Riders…, Delhi Capitals beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 6 wickets in IPL, Olympic silver medallist PV Sindhu sends shockwaves with ‘I Retire’ post;…, Mira Rajput stuns husband Shahid Kapoor with bold confession; says she…, Unseen photos! We wanted India TV to be seen as an idealist channel. He grew up with his 6 brothers and 1 sister and lived in a small room of Delhi. Unseen photos! Currently, he is the President of The News Broadcasters Association of India (NBA) and Vice President, Strategic Affairs of The Indian Broadcasting Foundation. At that time, all I wanted to do was to complete my B.Com, and get a stable job in the Public Sector bank thereby guaranteeing middle class security. It was perhaps the most difficult period in my life. On weeknights, he hosts the 9 pm Prime Time News show, Aaj Ki Baat. This was unbelievable! This channel was launched on 20 May 2004 by Rajat Sharma and his wife Ritu Dhawan. If Arnab is an Eunuch, I wonder how were you born. We like him. I told my team we would have to reposition ourselves and concentrate on hard news and do away with the supernatural. Mazaa aa giya – chalo, let’s enjoy this dogfight between Modi chamchas! Goswami had attacked Salman recently by mocking his age as he addressed him as a senior citizen. But Subhash Ji was persistent since he had realised the potential of the show and therefore wanted me to host the show. This bulletin was beamed across satellite footprints in Asia, Europe and North Africa. I want you to face me. Rajat Sharma was born on 18 February 1957 in Delhi, India. I was flying back to Delhi from Mumbai when I bumped into my friend from SRCC, Gulshan Grover. We roped in Tarun Tejpal for investigative stories, Maneka Gandhi on issues of animal welfare and Madhu Kishwar on women’s issues. He had also targeted Zee News Editor Sudhir Chaudhary asking ‘where has that TRP DNA fellow gone?’. I spent 11 unforgettable months in Tihar Jail. I decided to anchor a three hour bulletin from 9pm to midnight. Take care if yourself and chill.wait and watch what will happen to anti indians, IfAndwa gu swami thinks all are seniors then he is a Senior Eunuch,, with his hair grown. 2004 was an important milestone in my life; that is when we decided to launch our own news channel, India TV. In 2010, we even shifted to our very own premise off the Noida Expressway. If others follow suit like he did in filing case of defamation, thousands of defamation cases will be filed against him. photos and videos on Rajat Sharma Rajat Sharma was born on 18 February 1957 in Delhi, India. In December 2013, we revamped the entire look of the channel with a redesigned logo and a classier look and feel of the channel. I was strongly inclined towards debating. The challenge was to get high profile people from different walks of life. Before joining television, he was the Editor of Onlooker, Sunday Observer and The Daily. He grew up with his 6 brothers and 1 sister and lived in a small room of Delhi. I used to study at the nearby Municipal School. The channel had fought its way up and had carved its own identity. In 1995 we launched India’s first private television news bulletin. Rajat Sharma India TV, TV shows, Photos & Net Worth Rajat Sharma is the Chairman… Read More ». I want Rajat Sharma to face me. NBF’s members are mostly regional TV channels aside from Republic TV. Ur an asshole idiot….Mental instability tera gaya hua hai asshole……, Ur an idiot asshole …Mental instability mein tu hai asshole…Not Arnab…He may be attacked by assholes like u from all cornered…But he would certainly defend himself and his channel and emerge Victorious…Arnab Sir don’t leave any of ur detractors…Teach all of them a lesson…May Goddess Durga guide u in the right path and protect u from evils like Param Parajit Evil Singh….God Bless u Sir…From truly Indian. “This is our culture to respect the elders. It was such a heady feeling for me since I tasted success at such a young age. He even tries to malign people who can’t put forward their arguments. He did his school from Ramjas School, Karolbagh. Most people in the journalistic circle kept judging me by my age. Those were the turbulent 70s when we plunged into the JP Movement. But, the media too appears to be divided. He is not puppet like other media houses. Also, I decided to do away with the 3 hour anchoring. The majority of India’s population matches or in sync with Mr. Arnab Goswami. Arnab Goswami's arrest in the abetment to suicide has led to ugly scenes on Republic TV as BJP supporters fought on LIVE TV. In fact our catchy and screeching headlines soon caught the attention of others and even English channels. While paying for my fees at SRCC, I was literally counting the money I had till the last coin. That’s when we realised that the Hindi heartland was fascinated by the supernatural and crime. In fact, we would bathe under the municipal tap nearby and two of us would then carry a bucket of water for my mother and sister. Sharma-led News Broadcasters Association (NBA), whose members include prominent TV channels such as Aaj Tak, India Today and India TV among others, had welcomed the TV rating agency BARC’s decision to put on hold its release of weekly data on TV viewership.