Go and change. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. The word special means he's done searching for a woman to spend his time with. You're special. Sign #1 – She likes to ask questions. Your email address will not be published. 21. 20. Have you ever wondered why sometimes it’s really difficult to understand or please the women in your life? Most of the time, men say that you're special if they feel deeply in love with you. So I'd tread carefully and judge him by his actions rather than words. Favorite Answer. Period.”, “They are basically saying: ‘Today is my birthday/our anniversary and you forgot.’”, “They mean: No it’s not. 18. Not too many women could be good at painting, rock climbing, or even knitting, so it’s but natural for him to appreciate these things about you. i would say it means you mean alot to her that you are special in her life to her maybe you are very good to her as … Does he … One of the clearest signs a girl wants to be with you is when … You need to start appreciating what a catch I am.”, “She really doesn’t find it funny. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. It’s just not worth it.’”, “They are simply amazed that you could be so stupid or inconsiderate.”, “You are not wearing that. Dealing with a potentially cheating partner can be quite challenging to deal with. ), it is probably a warning.”. Why no matter what you do or say to your female friend, girlfriend, wife, sister or mother, you somehow fall short of their expectations? Perhaps this man has been dating around and now he has found his soul mate in you. Understanding women has become quite a challenge for the opposite sex and who can blame them? 24. You are like a favorite song. You are knee deep in the friend-zone and there’s no getting out.”, “They mean they do not wish to continue the relationship.”, “She might have a lot of clothes but nothing in her closet fits the specific occasion.”, “They are really saying: I am hungry, but I can’t decide and I want you to pick something that I would like to eat, not what you want to eat.”, “Especially if they just met you, they are either: trying to find out if you have a girlfriend or acknowledging you have a girlfriend. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. She’s mad at you and she’s about to tell you why.”, “They are saying: I’m so mad at you but I need time to gear up for what I want to say to you.”, “They are really saying: I’m not attracted to you. Not to worry though, we are here to make your life so much easier, to help you better understand what women mean when they say certain things. They want a commitment.”, “You don’t NEED to, but you probably should, and it had better heartfelt.”, “They honestly are saying: I’m trying to figure out if you’re a cheater or if there’s any other thing wrong with you.”, “They probably mean a break from the relationship forever.”, “They mean you will be a friend that they’ll never talk to again. Required fields are marked *. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. “What do women actually mean when they say: “They actually mean they are mad at you.”, “Quite simply, it means: ‘Go to hell. It could be in an hour or two.”, “They are really saying: I’m really just trying to find out if you used to have a thing with her.”, “It probably does. I have no more words for you. Image from Canva – under one-time use license, “They mean: You should probably rethink what you just said.”, “It basically means, ‘I heard you clearly but you might want to rephrase your statement’.”, “It can mean yes, or no or maybe. In order to understand your partner, you need to master the art of reading their body language and the tone of their voice, because the most pleasant of things can sometimes have a different meaning altogether. Because they will know if you are lying too.”, “They mean you should tell them about the situation, but it had better be what they want to hear.”, “They are basically saying: I want you to know that other guys find me desirable. Saying you’re special is like putting a brake to his … Your email address will not be published. You’re special because he appreciates your talents and skills. 26. You better watch your answer. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. But is close to giving up.”, “They are basically asking you if you think the other girl is prettier than them. You are my reason to smile! She’s mad at you.”, “What they mean to say is: Absolutely not. She is mad that you. It could mean you're special to him. So not a friend at all.”, “It’s definitely you. You are home to me. 19. You have to read the body language and situation.”. There is no one like you in the whole world. Then what’s to stop him from saying you’re special because you truly are? “When women say: What did you say?” “It basically means, ‘I heard you clearly but you might want to … Sometimes a man tells a woman that she is special when he begins to feel that he has fallen in love with her. He just doesn't want to confess that to her and also to himself and hence says that she is a special person. If they are doing the latter, a teasing tone means they are interested, probably regardless of whether you DO have a girlfriend; if they do not seem flirty (body language, eye contact, etc. You're special because you're the one. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. You had better not make that decision on your own.”, “It really means she’s not. My heart smiles, when I think of you. 23. You're special because he truly cares for you. Don’t step out of this house.”, “What she’s really trying to say is: I want to know if you find me attractive in this, and if I prettier than other girls in this – not whether I am ACTUALLY fat.”, “They are trying to tell you they want to take things to the next level.