I highly doubt it. No one knows for sure who the first person to use a float tube was. Turkey Run State Park is one of my favorite Indiana State Parks and I can hardly tell you anything about it other than the fact that it has a wonderful creek for some great water recreation. We are just sharing an article about our experience. This is a neutral review, this is definitely a good river for those with children, or those whos on no time or those who's smart and kayaking with their party in tow. Crews to conduct Blackwater Scuba dive in Cooper River to look for fossils; discuss environmental changes Berkeley County News by: Olivia Parsons … At the end of this guide, you will also find ten more tubes we consider you should check out this year as well. This is a very standard vinyl tube, but the inclusion of carry handles, cup holders and a protective nylon cover make it more than worth the cost. Ancient River Beds An ancient river bed is a river in which water once ran but not longer does. Mesh bottom for cooling and better sitting; Back support for rest, relaxation, and a more natural position for your spine, especially if you plan to spend the entire day on the river. It handles rough and calm water with ease. Intex has come up with a pretty killer unit with the River Run I if a vinyl tube works for your needs! It is lightweight and features carry handles for easy transportation. Funattic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Whether you often float your local stream or look forward to an annual river trip, our list of the best river floating tubes will ensure your next float is enjoyed in comfort and style. Next time I would bring a paddle for the areas that dont have a current running. 11 Best River Float Tubes in 2020 | Reviews and Recommendations, https://funattic.com/app/uploads/2017/01/tubing-3506869_1280.jpg, /wp-content/uploads/2016/03/funattic-logo-1.png. Buying a river cruiser River cruisers are usually made from 'GRP' fibreglass moulds, and available in standard configurations - just like a car. Look for a tube with handles or other hardware for tying ropes onto, as well as tubes outfitted with a headrest for peak relaxation during lazy floats. Call ahead for reservations. It’s a great place to go creek stomping. Tube In A Box has built an awesome river floating tube with their 68 Inch Monster Lake Tube. This 48-inch option is great for the kids, but still totally large enough to accommodate for adults. As you have seen from the reviews above, we insisted on picking the best floating river tubes capable of offering you a perfect blend of safety, comfort, reliability, and convenience. This is the same style vinyl river floating tube as the other options by Intex listed here, but features a built-in cooler and storage well in the center of the tube. Rubber valve stems are there to protect you from scratches, cuts, bruising, and other similar accidents and injuries. This 48-inch vinyl river floating tube from Lucky Bums, This is a somewhat large, 53-inch option by Bestway, a double version of the Intex Sport Lounge, The TubeTracker Standard River Tube Kayak, Best Mini Dirt Bikes For Kids: Compare & Save.