Follow Tweet. How popular is the name Sarai? It’s not insignificant that after his Egyptian experience we find him “between Beth-El and Hai” (Gen.13:3). Thank you Julia for remembering our nation’s day of Thanksgiving. There is an expression in Judaism: ma’asei avot, siman l’banim, meaning “the deeds of the fathers are a sign to the sons.” This is how the rabbis describe the Genesis narratives. I know we will all prosper from your teachings and will also be walking with God. Information and translations of sarai in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. God bless you all. I so love reading your insightful expounded teachings – such riches!!!! name and it is an The meaning of name For more information about Sarai , check out the Easton Bible dictionary entry as well. and the associated lucky number is Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Sarai Village, an old Turkic village in Absheron, Baku; Saray, Qubadli a village in Karabakh, occupied by Armenians; Sarai Masjid, is a mosque of the 15th century, which is included in Shirvanshah's palace complex in Baku, Azerbaijan Sarai name meaning is quarrelsome and the lucky number associated with is 3. On this page you will get the Sarai hindi meaning, definition, antonyms and synonyms of Sarai. Sarai is a Christian Girl name and it is an English originated name with multiple meanings. name meaning in Urdu and English, as well as other languages. Sarai definition: Sarah | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Next time, we will see together what is the SOD – the secret, hidden meaning – of Abram and Sarai’s sojourn in Egypt. Sarai Parents therefore, pay immense attention to choose a suitable name for their new born. However, this descent became a preparation for (and therefore part of) an ascent – preparation for and part of a deeper transformation process. Thanks for your perspective always, Julia. Click the PLAY button below to hear how to pronounce Sarai . First of all, Abram goes down to Egypt for the same reason that later, in the time of Joseph, the children of Israel would go down to Egypt: because of a “famine” in the land. The name Sarai is of Hebrew origin, and is used mostly in English speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world. Translation of 'Sarai qui' by Sarah Brightman from Italian to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 There is also a phonetic guide to use to see the proper pronunciation of Sarai . Sarai name meaning is quarrelsome and the lucky number associated with is 3. But what about scripture itself, does it support this understanding of the rabbis? WISHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING DAY! Places. Meaning of sarai. I am very thankful to you and for you! At the beginning we asked if it was it God’s will that Abram went down to Egypt. gracias por compartir estos pequeños estudios me hacen comprender mejor el pasaje, en lo personal me hacen ser mejor Cristiano y mejor entendedor de las tradiciones hebreas. I always look forward to finding your name in my inbox. Know the answer of what is the meaning of Sarai in hindi, Sarai ka arth, hindi word for Sarai, Sarai ka matlab, Sarai … The religion of the name It is the Thanksgiving Day in US today – and I would like to wish everybody Happy Thanksgiving! Sarai (city), a large medieval city, and the capital city of the Golden Horde Saray-Jük, the Little Sarai of the Golden Horde; Azerbaijan. [1] Hidden Treasures, Joseph Shulam, Netivyah Bible Instruction Ministry, 2008, p. 22. And the additional detail we already mentioned, Abram leaves Egypt with great riches, just as the children of Israel would leave Egypt “with great wealth” in the time of their exodus. originated name with multiple meanings. Here’s everything we know. Christian. Rate this page: Sarai name meaning. Turkish & Persian; Turkish saray mansion, palace, from Persian sarāī mansion, inn girl Boa tarde Julia e uma alegria para mim,abrir a caixa de email e encontrar suas cartas de sabedoria,e assim que as chamo.Amo de paixão seus escritos e aprendo muito com eles.Tenho me planejado financeiramente para em breve fazer um estudo com voces porque a palavra de Deus e minha luz. is All these shared words and phrases prove that the story of Abram’s sojourn in Egypt foreshadows the story of Exodus. Sarai Sarai is a Christian Girl name and it is an English originated name with multiple meanings. Thus, the Remez meaning, the meaning at which this Scripture “hints,” supports the tradition: the paradigm of the great national story of Exodus is first presented in the story of Abram. Quarrelsome The second level of this technique is REMEZ (“hint”)—“the meaning at which the texts hint, although it is not stated obviously.”[1] What is the REMEZ meaning of our story? Does Abram’s journey indeed “hint” at the story of Israel’s exodus from Egypt? This translation is Intellectual Property of evfokas, unless indicated otherwise by a Translation Source field, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. “Ma’asei avot, siman l’banim” means that the stories about the Patriarchs tell us not only about the Patriarchs, but also about their descendants – about what will happen to the nation of Israel in the future. MAY YOUR HEARTS BE FILLED WITH THANKS AND YOUR HOME FILLED WITH JOY! Serai definition is - caravansary. Optio nam nihil ipsum magni, sint ex officiis quos voluptatum ducimus quidem, dicta natus, ipsam. Hamariweb.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions of Lucky numbers. The level of popularity and rating of this name is also presented here. This information is enough to give a clear idea about the name. You can find Sarai under "S" list, and there are 2987 more names in this list. Chart I can thank God upon every remembrance of you. In English, these names mean nothing, and probably most of you have never paid any special attention to them – but in Hebrew, this text is very profound and the names reflect Abraham’s spiritual journey. Sarai Probably, God’s perfect will was for Abram to trust Him. Sarai Name Meaning in Urdu & English. Jewish tradition sees the subsequent history of the children of Israel rehearsed and foreshadowed in Abraham’s wanderings. In the Old Testament, this was Sarah 's name before God changed it (see Genesis 17:15). Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. Thank you Julia, very much my thoughts that you put into such understandable revelations. Fill in your details and we will contact you shortly. Definition of sarai in the Definitions.net dictionary. Abraham was torn between “House of God” … and “Heap of ruins”, because these are the meanings of these biblical names: Bethel = “house of God”;  Ai or Hai = “heap of ruins”. WISHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING DAY!