I’m not saying that some aren’t though. My income comes from a few other sources online and in my particular situation, it wouldn’t be a good use of my time. Life was too short and all he cared about was helping people and spending time with his wife, kids and grandkids. Did any of you get his name? Like with Glassdoor, the negative reviews are mainly about pay, benefits and getting dropped without any warning. It’s a pain the butt to sign out, sign in, reconfigure the browser (required EVERY time you log in.) Advocates for work flexibility, the company has been named one of FlexJobs' 100 Top Companies For Remote Jobs multiple times and employs an "always accessible global workforce" authorized to work from anywhere to "consistently meet the needs" of its clients. Whoever is doing this is running a phishing scam and pretending to be from Appen. So i had an interview with someone called samuel peters, A great place to start is to browse through [this list], it has hundreds of home-based jobs and side hustles resources and ideas. We keep track of your accuracy so you can level up and task on more projects. I like to work on weekends maybe 4 to 5 hours a day. I must have overlooked your previous comment. Get outside and enjoy nature! They offered me a data entry full time position with benefits but for me it doesn’t feel right. Jay. I also received an email to my personal account on this Appen Express Registration. They must think I’m dumb! My apologies again though… really hope your situation with being hacked gets sorted out or that maybe it’s an error of some kind. I was asked to PM for more info. It doesn’t make sense to pay Apple prices for data entry.

I can honestly say that rates per hour are a huge strange thing on Appen. If you are not comfortable with it, that’s absolutely understandable and it doesn’t hurt to wait for an available task you are comfortable with. I did get some jobs. ANYWAY, My gut said NO, so I did not!

If you look at this page: https://appen.com/careers/ and then click on any of the categories, it will lead you connect.appen.com. A Must Read Review For New Authors! For those that have never worked in a contracted position, they should be aware that as such, one pays the full amount of social security / FICA taxes (15.3% instead of 7.65% as an employee). Dr. Catriona Wallace. elaborated on the basis of the original. Glad you found it useful Lawrence! Peace of mind is what you want and although Appen may be one source of income... getting it from multiple sources online is what you need  to get what you want. I’d be hesitant to trust any other email other than those mentioned in their official statement. A lot of negative reviews are legitimate, but many are unfair because the reviewer is judging Appen (and their experience) as an employee…. When dealing with Appen, your application and resume is your proposal.