119. 99. I don’t need anything else but your warmth. Like a rainbow fading away, I hate to see you go. That keeps a marriage fresh.” – Tori Amos, 64. Also see our selection of quotes for her as well as thinking of you quotes for people you love. I miss us being together. And the sensation can be summed up in three little words; I miss you. We weren’t meant to stop loving each other. My heart only leads to yours. I miss you terribly, my love. “If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.”, 5. There’s nothing we cannot fix if we give it our commitment. I feel this way because my heart is still with you.” – Unknown, 129. “My mind is still having trouble wrapping itself around the fact that you are gone.” – By Katherine Mullin, 105. I miss us, my love. The other arms are not familiar. When life happens like that, it’s your duty to find your gem by taking control of the situation. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I miss us together, my love. I miss you. Missing you is not an easy thing to do. “Though I never really had you…. I hope you desire me again as much as I do you. “I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it’s light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.” – William in “A Knight’s Tale”, 31. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you. 14. amazing post, a good collection of quotes. Let’s make new memories of love, for the memory before is fading away. 78. My heart is dead because of you. “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful “I miss you.”― Richelle E. Goodrich, 90. “You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.”– John Cena, 4. I miss you.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_29',123,'0','0'])); 46. “You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” – John Green, 43. This is normal, humans are relational creatures, and a bond between people often causes people to define themselves in the other. “Plant a good seed in people who have fertile hearts. You lighted up my whole life with love when you were here with me. “You are my joy, my happiness, my smile, my laughter. 103. My heart is heavy when I feel your distance away from me. 60. Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, 10 Indie Movies on Netflix Starring People of Color, 3 Reasons Hydration is More Important Than I Ever Thought.