It's the most easy way for them to contact you through dream. Today is National Voter Registration Day! So I went home and played with filters and things and even more detail showed up. When I am in my office upstairs at home; I often feel someone touching my leg or arm; but nowhere else in the house do I feel this. The more we're aware of the messages and acknowledge them when they arrive, the more our loved ones will continue to communicate with us. Telling him that his girlfriend will be ok. Yeh i still get the whispering but I only noticed it if all the electricals are sw off sometimes I here my name been called there's nobody there as usual, My 9 year old son has heard whispering' andmreeee4may sons door bangs and i felt ice cold inder my fret bangibg when upstairs, I lost my younger brother several months ago because the bed was downstairs in the living we were chatting a few days after he passed his son was sitting on the end of the bed my sister in law was on her side of the bed I was standing by the side of the bed my brother slept when all of a sudden his bed side light went on and off three times it was during the day so the lights were not switched on. No pain. Citation from "Like a G6" by Far East Movement blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site . Keep your channels open, and let your first thought as things like this occur explain what's happening in the moment. We will remember this type of dream many years later. He just haunts the house. I heard a voice saying I'm free, I'm free. 2,489 individuals died from drug-related causes. I stared at the blank ceiling. Sometimes it doesn't have to be a particular thought, it can come when the lyric to a song "pops" into your thoughts. They can manipulate appliances, TV, microwaves, etc. It's crazy but I believe she is telling me she is with me and my family. The sew machine cabinet doors opened. Definition of fly high in the Idioms Dictionary. I woke up to what appeared to be two cloudy but oily clouded spots on my grandmothers mirror that I have in my bedroom. But earlier this morning I know I heard a sound that he used to do. I have always known stuff but I’ve seen spirts and they now come to me more is a little scary but I seem to know what to do. When you're cleaning, turn on the music and see if a message is being delivered. My daughter used to do this when she snorted her pills. It stayed for about 20 minutes then went away! Peace. I prayed to GOD and my grandparents to please help her and make her well. This is a signal to look for a message. Since, while cleaning out this house family members and I, 5 ppl total saw a beer can on the table turn back and forth , 5 minutes.