Also, choose places where your smartphone is not smart enough to keep you in touch with your social media friends. You will be a responsible husband if you are a responsible dad. However, there are some basic things that every woman hopes for in her marriage. While that’s fun, and sometimes indeed done for our own personal enjoyment, at the end of the day what’s better is someone who (yes, the old cliche) looks at you and thinks you’re most beautiful “in sweatpants without make up on.”. Strength puts up with the girl, but loyalty keeps the girl. Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday. See a medical professional for personalized consultation. Laugh together, cry together or get scared together, what matters is your togetherness and not what you watch on the TV. My personal goal is to be the girl you can't get out of your head no matter how hard you try or how long I haven't been around. When she tries to explain her version, understand her perspective, and that will help you forgive her wholeheartedly. People say it is difficult to understand what a woman wants from her man. She will be proud of you forever. 10th Week Pregnancy: Symptoms, Baby Development, Tips And Body Changes, 25 Best Parenting Books That Guide You Through Parenthood, 6 Tips To Overcome Feeling Insecure In A Relationship, 151 Things To Say Instead Of “I Love You” To Your Partner, 30 Romantic Wedding Anniversary Letters For Him And Her, How To Rebuild Trust After Cheating: 15 Helpful Tips. Showing search results for "What A Girl Wants In A Relationship" sorted by relevance. They will always be important for her, and you need to recognize that. Encourage her to take up a job again so that she can fulfill her dreams. Similarly, she, too, expects you to listen to her with attention. But it is also good to know how some things progress, because it helps you figure out what you want in a relationship. Nobody wants to seriously be with someone who is lost, broke, out of school/unemployed and not really looking to change that. Bring it home and nurture, it will help you score points as a husband. Im not the comeback girl, the awkward girl, the hipster girl, or the popular girl. Love Making Tips To Make Your Partner Ask For More, Things You Should And Shouldn’t Say To Your Husband, Toxic Relationships – How To Identify And Get Out Of Them. They want a person who values their opinions, and not put them down. It reflects your love for her. If a man can truly care and love his wife, they can live ‘happily ever after’. If you keep saying ‘no’ to everything that your wife or kids ask for, they stop asking you for anything. All rights reserved. Praise her for her qualities — she may be a good cook, a good painter, a great homemaker, a caring mother, or a successful career woman who is a pro at her work. It gives your wife the confidence that she has chosen a man who is true to her, and will treat her like a queen. She packs their bag, and you drop them to school. They want a best friend, not a dictator. [ Read: Devastating Reasons For Divorce ]. Im the girl who prefers one rose instead of a dozen. Your wife might have compromised on her career or hobbies to make time for you and the kids. And that will make her day! Just like you, she, too, wants to spend time with her friends or have a calm evening reading her favorite book. Your woman can throw tantrums just like a kid does. You need not keep saying ‘I love you’ day in and day out like a routine. If you didn’t get that that was a Notebook reference STEP UP YOUR GIRL DATING GAME. Maturity is often linked to stability, and that’s what women fall for. Buy her a rose ‘just like that’ and see her blush red like the rose. My first single is just wishing for that truth and that love that you have for this girl. With apologies for all the heteronormativity and sweeping mass generalizations, I mean for this to expand beyond what girls want out of guys, but also girls, and whoever the hell else y’all want to date. Your small words of appreciation make her happy. Yeah, anybody can love a body that’s starved to unnatural thinness, tanned, made up, styled and replicated to look like some crazy social ideal. This has always been important! More importantly, girls want someone who take their thoughts and opinions seriously, and don’t just brush them off. It’s a little softer, a little lighter, a little more involved. Do you remember when you first met your wife? Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. I am not a perfect girl. Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. They love to have a man who is sexually active and gives them the pleasure of mating. Dont get me wrong, being in a relationship is great, if its a healthy and growing one. But you can express your love regularly. Let her frustrating phase pass on before you explain your side of things. A woman likes to be in a relationship with a confident man, who can take care of the family under any situation. A man who keeps his promises attracts his wife without much effort. If you love me and I'm so perfect and this relationship will last forever and I'm your only girl then why do you like someone else on the side? Respect her dedication to her work and do not insult her work.