The outdoor swimming pool with tunes playing softly in the background. The room and bath were large and comfortable. We arrived and got a tour of the property. Yes, guests have access to a pool and yoga classes during their stay. Our hosts were extremely accomodating on all fronts, especially when we had a very late night due to unforeseen circumstances. The Welsh Hills Inn, Granville: "Is this a good place for 60 year olds one who..." | Check out answers, plus 901 reviews and 529 candid photos Ranked #1 of 6 B&Bs / inns in Granville and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There had been some snow that week, so the fields, trees, and homes were covered with a white blanket. We came here for our 15th wedding anniversary and it far exceeded our expectations. Our room has a standalone tub and a steam shower which is just fantastic. Jeff and Bobbi are wonderful host and make everyone feel like you are a part of their family.

The owners are extremely hospitable and accommodating. Let us help you plan and host your next special business event, intimate wedding, elopement, rehearsal dinner, reception, meeting, reunion, or other gathering. It is anyone's good fortune if they find themselves at Bobbi and Jeff's doorstep, as they truly understand the meaning of "our welcome mat is out". Which room amenities are available at The Welsh Hills Inn? In 2016, The Inn received the Explore Licking County Impact Award - Lodging Partner of the Year. The whole experience was TOP NOTCH! to the overall welcoming and relaxing atmosphere of the inn. Yum! Breakfast was excellent and if you needed anything ( just ask ) We will definitely come back to stay longer. Rated #4 in the World for 2017. We will be coming back for sure! Relaxation Redefined.…. Relaxation. Learn more. Jeff made a fabulous breakfast that was catered just for us on the side porch.

Coliseum X is the Leading Active Entertainment Center in Columbus, featuring the largest indoor tactical Laser Tag in Ohio, Axe Throwing and Arcade. I grew up in Granville but I unfortunately didn't know about this b & b until now. The wine and the cheese in the evening was a very nice touch and the breakfast was delicious. Over 5,600 sq. Enjoy one of the country's premier, picturesque inns nestled on 15 wooded acres in the beautiful, rolling Welsh Hills countryside. Just 30 minutes from Columbus International Airport, we are conveniently located no matter where…, "I'm good. Delicious loose leaf teas, excellent breakfast and coffee, beautiful and unique decorations, and the just an overall cozy feel make this place one you will HAVE to visit again. We stayed in the Derwen Del King room.

)The wine and cheese each evening was a special treat. 2133 Cambria Mill Rd, Granville, OH 43023-9721. ground floor king suite has screened porch sitting area. This is one of the nicest places you will ever stay, no matter where you have been before. The gun range for my husband and son. We stayed in the large, beautifully appointed Berllan Glyn Grande Suite overlooking the pool and patio area and rolling hills all around. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The weather was perfect to enjoy the various outdoor spaces, the grounds were well manicured, and the indoor spaces were welcoming and comfortable. This is a great gem of a place. Antiques, oriental rugs, original artwork adorn the Inn. Wonderful, unique indoor and outdoor spaces. Select Registry. The pictures don't do it justice- this place is stunning. What are some restaurants close to The Welsh Hills Inn? Prestigious Select Registry member property - passing the most comprehensive quality inspections in the industry. Over 5,600 sq. Fantastic getaway for relaxation and scenery! Tucked away on a hilltop in the heart of Granville, Ohio’s picturesque, rolling Welsh Hills countryside, you’ll find a very special place called The Welsh Hills Inn. Thank you for our stay. We cannot wait to come back and bring our family. Bobbi, Jeff, Ellie and Wrigley were also the most thoughtful hosts! I've had wines from Penfolds, so I was glad to see some familiar choices with the Koonunga Hill. TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Award - No. Spending the evening on the huge porch with a view and our 2 guard dog's Ella & Wrigley just added to a great experience.

We are well-traveled B&B'ers but pretty discriminating, too.

Our room is excellent and we are really enjoying our stay, even though it's just for the night. All of it! ft. Inn with wide plank heart-of-pine floors, large guest rooms and suites, luxurious bedding, and spacious bathrooms. The pictures online, although good, do not portray how spectacular the inn really is. Sincerely, The Woodbeck's. Such a special place! The treatment we received from Jeff and Bobbi Noe were 1st class. It was wonderful. TripAdvisor's prestigious Travelers' Choice Award for 7-years straight plus member of Select Registry, a privilege earned only after passing the industry's most stringent, 550-point, on-site inspection program. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I felt a bit guilty leaving our dogs at home, so it was nice to have some canine companionship. There's just the right amount of balance to allow your eyes to wander and discover something new in each room but not feel as though the place is cluttered. I would urg anyone to reserve at least two nights to take it all in. I've had dinner there twice now and I would highly recommend trying their delicious dinner choices. and Bobbi are wonderful host and make everyone feel like you are a part of their family. This definitely feels like a mini vacation not too far from home. We immediately made ourselves at home, went on a nature walk, and got ready for our couples massage in the, Welcome to the New Holiday Inn Express Heath-Newark! The home is clearly lovingly decorated.The innkeepers, Bobbie and Jeff Noe, are fantastic hosts. Rated #4 in the World for 2017. Bobbi and Jeff have a beautiful home and take care of all the little touches.

What food & drink options are available at The Welsh Hills Inn?

Wide plank heart-of-pine floors, five large guests rooms (inc two suites), spacious bathrooms, antiques, extensive original artwork, pool, hot tub, outdoor fireplace, hiking trails, fishing pond, bocce ball court, outdoor table tennis & darts, target/clays shooting range, massage/spa services, and The Inn's Signature breakfasts. Enjoy the outdoor pool and courtyard gardens. Looking forward to a return. We're already planning a visit back with more family! This is just what we needed. Oh and their dogs are the sweetest! Rated the #1 Accommodation in the U.S. by TripAdvisor in 2015. Over 5,600 sq. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Welsh Hills Inn?

Delightful. I don't think he chose it because I'm an English professor, but who knows!I also appreciated their concern for my allergies - my husband had let them know about my down allergies as well as my food allergies.