So, I’ve seen this egg “muffin” recipe all over the Internet, and it seems really silly to just add another recipe to the bunch if there are already so many out there, but hey, I’m just going to put it out there it anyways. In addition, we participate in affiliate/referral programs whereby we link to products we believe in. This recipe makes eight muffins, and a serving is four of them. Mix in the ham, cheese, bell pepper and scallions. Serves: 12, Makes 6 Servings (2 muffin tin eggs per serving) Zero SmartPoints on FreeStyle or Flex Plans 4 SmartPoints on Beyond the Scale 4 PointsPlus, 12 eggs ½ teaspoon sage Besides this recipe makes 6 muffins, so should I be using 6 eggs or 9. The WW Logo, Weight Watchers, myWW, SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and Wellness that Works are trademarks of WW International, Inc. ©2020 WW International, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (2 omelet muffins): 119 calories, 6 g fat, 2 g carbs, 0.5 g fiber, 14 g protein and *3 Weight Watchers Points Plus, 3 SmartPoints, 1 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Zero Points Veggie Egg Frittata Muffins | Zero Points Recipes This website uses cookies to improve your experience. ½ teaspoon black pepper Cheesy crust egg muffins | Recipes | WW USA - Weight Watchers Thanks for replying and thanks also for sharing the recipe. https://aweightwatcher.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/simple-egg-muffin-recipe Non-Stick Cooking Spray, Instructions Pour egg mixture over the turkey filling ¾ of the way full. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Then, chop the mushrooms into tiny pieces (so they cook faster) and sauté them in a pan with a little bit of cooking spray (you can also use olive oil as an easy way to incorporate your daily healthy oils). To make these Weight Watchers egg muffins, start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Crack 12 eggs into a large bowl. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray. Since traditional turkey sausage you buy in the store does have points, we are including the ingredients to make your own homemade turkey sausage. As long as you calculate the points of course! 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt I can revoke my consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in the email or message. Change ), Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes The greatest part is that a serving of  the egg muffins is only 3 points plus (if you’re following the Weight Watchers plan) and even if you’re not, it’s not like they’re bad for you. If you don’t spray the pan- the muffins will stick. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Would you kindly please pin this post to you pinterest group board in order to share it with your friends for greater benefit to your community if you feel it deserves exposure. These make ahead Western Omelet Muffins make it easy to enjoy a light and healthy breakfast on the go. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Lightly spray a standard 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg whites. Once the turkey is cooked through, spoon into the muffin tins spreading equally between each muffin tin. If you follow me on Instagram, it should come as no surprise to you that I have a mild obsession with eggs, so anything involving eggs that goes outside of my usual scrambled egg, fried egg and omelet box is much appreciated. ( Log Out /  Breakfast recipes on the go for weight watchers with smartpoints - DipBlogger, 15 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes With Points - Freestyle Breakfast Ideas on the Go - TheHonestFamily, 21 Healthy Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes With Points, Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes with SmartPoints On the Go, 16 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes with SmartPoints On the Go - Freestyle Breakfast Ideas - SaurabhAnkush.