You can read more about affiliate links here.). Your step-by-step instructions were excellent. Remove the control knobs on the front of the control panel by firmly lifting them straight off. Unplug the wires from the back of the igniter module. Remove the two screws on either side of the manifold that hold the heat shield in place. DANGER: BEFORE PERFORMING ANY WORK MAKE SURE THE GAS SUPPLY IS TURNED OFF AT THE SOURCE. Replace the screws to secure the control panel. The iGrill 3, app-con... Take your repertoire to a whole new level with a Weber Family Q rotisserie. Gain access to fun and engaging Weber info, such as notifications of tips, tricks, and how to get the most of your barbecue experience, by registering your barbecue. Plug the igniter wires into the igniter module. 1) Remove both of the ignition wires attached to the terminals, IMPORTANT NOTE: If it has been close to a year since, the battery was changed, this would be a good time to, WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS CO. SERVICE TECHNICIAN. Before you go to the effort of replacing the igniter module and wires, check the battery inside the igniter button. Remove the screws underneath the control panel that are holding it on. completely releases from the front cradle. He added three legs to the bottom, a handle to the top, and the rest is history. Follow steps in reverse order for compete installation. Set the retention nut aside where you won’t lose it. Reattach the igniter button retention nut to hold the module in place. Learn how your comment data is processed. STRUCTURAL FAILURE RESULTING IN SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH AS WELL AS DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. Lift off the igniter button cover to expose the battery. What appliance have you been putting off fixing? Performer Platinum and Deluxe models use a AAA battery, and it can be found behind the igniter button, located on the control panel, under the control panel cover. All images and tutorials on this blog are copyrighted material. . All opinions are my own. Replace with the new ceramic igniter assembly (pay attention to the length of the wires, installing the longest wire igniter on the right side.) I was not told what to write. NOTE: The grills illustrated may have slight differences than the model purchased. Then make some amazing grilled corn pesto pizza. Hi, I'm Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl. Add that to a list of of mouthwatering recipes and important service information, and you will be proud to say "Weber for life!". FIRE OR AN EXPLOSION RESULTING IN SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH AS WELL AS DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. Remove the igniter module by reaching underneath the control panel and gently lowering module. Pull out the AA battery. securely snapped into the cradle assembly. Also for: Q 320, Q 220. Put on your rubber gloves and remove the cooking grates and place them on newspaper or plastic to protect the surface from grease. Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals". Nothing beats using a gas grill to make a quick, delicious dinner! The Weber iGrill app-connected thermometer monitors food doneness, and notifies you on your smart device once it has reached the perfect temperature to serve. But, Sears Parts Direct sells parts for all major grill manufacturers and the instructions are similar for replacing the igniter on other models. COVID-19 NOTICE: ... WEB7629 - Weber Gen Igniter Kit (330) 2014 View Part Info: $47.44: More Info: WEB80079 - Electrode W/blk Wire Summit Hd View Part Info: $9.51: More Info : WEB80107 - Wire Ignitor White 9 Inch Hd View Part Info: $8.25: More Info: WEB80452 - Igniter Kit, Q320. Check out Sear’s Parts Direct to find help with your most common grill repair issues. Check to see if your grill will light.

I am very particular about the brands I represent. You’ll need to tilt the back of it down and then slide it out toward the back to remove. . A DIY Blog Empowering You to Complete Your Own Project. Very well done and FAR SUPERIOR to the marginal instructions included in the kit. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Pretty Handy Girl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I live to break stereotypes and empower you to take on your own DIY project. Thank you. Took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. 5) Check the electronic igniter module for proper operation and spark. I relied upon your photos and instructions to replace the 4 burner igniter kit in my Weber Genesis 330. I earn a small percentage from a purchase using these links. Remove the screws for the wind deflector that are underneath the control panel. Replacement BBQ and Gas Grill Igniters for Weber. Build it, Fix it and Do it yourself. 99% of the time I would be happy to allow you to use one photo with appropriate credit and link back to PrettyHandyGirl.com (preferably to the same post it was borrowed from.)