So refreshing! Thanks for sharing.. It tastes like a virgin watermelon mojito because of the mint and the coconut sugar, yum! Maybe both.

Or mix all the ingredients up to a day ahead, adding ice when you’re ready to serve the watermelon lemonade.

★☆ Blend until smooth. You need to try this out of this world watermelon mint lemonade recipe!

Watermelon and lemon go together so well – I know you will love …

Any suggestions on making this for a large group for a birthday party?

Any ideas? For a really easy drink, I like to use pre-made watermelon juice, like Simply Watermelon, which is found in the refrigerated juice section of grocery stores. Feel free to add any natural sweetener you want or just don’t add anything. Strain and cool.

You don’t want to work hard to make a summer drink to relax with. Refreshing pink watermelon lemonade with just a hint of mint is a perfect summer drink for all ages — just add vodka to make a cocktail.

Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. ★☆

Serve Chilled. Blend until smooth. Get outside, find some shade, and enjoy! Remove the skin of watermelon and discard the seeds.Chop into bite sized cubes.In a mixer jar, add chopped watermelon,mint, sugar and salt.Blend it together.Finally add lemon juice.

A food blog with simple, healthy, vegan recipes, Last Updated: Jun 21, 2019 Published: Aug 2, 2016 By: Iosune 13 Comments. Hey, I’m Iosune!

Simmer for 1 minute.

I really like this recipe..

Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Your email address will not be published.

Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. Don’t want to make a simple syrup? Celebrate the lazy days of summer!

Make the simple syrup up to a week in advance. You can also subscribe without commenting.

Tried it & was loved by whole family. Stir until well mixed. I made this for visiting relatives. So juicy that it runs down your chin and arms when you take a big bite. This watermelon mint lemonade is the perfect drink to start your day and stay hydrated. Try one of my favorites: Refreshing pink watermelon lemonade with just a hint of mint is a perfect summer drink for all ages -- just add vodka to make a cocktail. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.

Find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Isn’t watermelon the first fruit you think of when you’re craving really juicy sweet fruit? When ready to serve, add ice to fill the remainder of the pitcher or serve over ice in individual glasses. Make your own watermelon juice: add chunks of watermelon to blender and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. If you don’t like mint, remove this ingredient or add any other fresh herb (basil is also delicious). You can also find so many tasty drinks on the blog! And lemonade is a classic summer drink. Stir in an extra cup of water, and a drop or two of, 1 cup fresh mint leaves, more for garnishing if desired, 3 cups watermelon juice (I use Simply Watermelon), 1 cup vodka (vodka, gin, tequila) or 1 cup water. Life can be complicated, cooking shouldn't be! Steamy hot summer days are just perfect for sitting in the shade or under an umbrella in a comfy lawn chair, holding a tall cold drink with lots of ice. You can also blend the lemon juice and the sugar in the blender if you want. Strain through a fine mesh strainer. I’m not a big fan of lemonade, but I’m addicted to this one.

Only 4 ingredients needed!

Have to stay hydrated, right? I love this sparkling pink lemonade with homemade berry syrup. Add a just a whisper of cool mint to watermelon lemonade, and you have the perfect drink. Stir together watermelon juice, simple syrup infused with mint (see recipe for instructions) and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a large pitcher. Simply Watermelon is a juice blend that does have added sugar.

Isn’t that easy? Read More. ★☆

You will need watermelon, lemon juice, water, sugar, and, mint. Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog.

RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Hot summer days cry out for icy cold drinks. I’ve never made it for a large group, so I can’t help you, sorry!

Our watermelon lemonade recipe uses very simple ingredients.

Watermelon and mint are so refreshing together! Never thought lemon juice will work well with watermelon juice. It’s really the best fruit of summer time! Please don’t share links not related to the discussion. We’d love to see what you cook!

Stir together watermelon juice, simple syrup infused with mint (see recipe for instructions) and freshly squeezed lemon juice in … ★☆.

It’s super easy. Dice the watermelon and place them in a blender with the mint leaves. Melomintade? In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice (note: if you don't like drinks super sweet, you might want to add half of the simple syrup first, and then add more to taste).

As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. It was delicious. Simply Watermelon is a juice blend that does have added sugar.

You don't need much because the extract can easily overpower the drink.

Make simple syrup by combining sugar, water, and 1 cup fresh mint leaves in small saucepan Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. I am a recipe developer, writer, and author of Simple Vegan Meals and Simple Vegan Smoothies CookBooks. Instead of lemon, try freshly squeezed lime juice.

Hi Chris! You can easily make a cocktail by adding vodka, tequila, or gin.

Hi, I'm Rachel! Subscribe and get every recipe delivered to your email!