They got 5 minutes of Lore and they became a playable race. Void elves are an allied race affiliated with the Alliance. Can anyone think of a cool story or background that would explain the existence of void elf monks? There are shadow priests in many races and somehow it just have to be another type elf, to conveniently tie up with an underdeveloped Alleria.

And by the way, I could’ve cleansed that na’ru instead of destroy it...” To me, it just feels like SPs became a race. - SPOILERS! SPs have been harnessing the power of the void since, well, the beginning. That entire storyline of Alleria’s in-game felt like a joke playing as a SP. Surprised they didn't mention the Void Shardling. fel is not void.

In the Stormwind Cathedral, Void Elves players are either subtly threatened or politely asked to leave.

A very rushed race that was invented to finally give the Alliance the blood elves they’ve always wanted since TBC. Have to admit I'm a little confused as to how the alliance is healing anything in Silithus.

“It’s corruptive.

what classes other than spriest actually do that? Comentado por Brockp on 2018-02-04T19:43:01-06:00 Choose yours. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned, but I think talking about grey morality in these conditions is ridiculous. I may know a thing or two about this new toy you just found.  Wowhead  WoWDB. They got 5 minutes of Lore and they became a playable race. A lot of people think the Void Elves are lore-less and were a rushed race.

void elves are weird lore wise almost only shadow priest makes sense. Lord knows they would have just as easily set up shop in Undercity and had a good time. Cookies help us deliver our Services. There to fill out space and be a copy of somebody else but with a gimmick that can break the balance on it's knees." Their capital and starting zone is Telogrus Rift. It Still doesnt make sense though, at worse they would have told these void elves to leave the city, not the whole faction.

what classes other than spriest actually do that? Velen sacrificed a Naaru and infused the Sunwell with Light to replenish it, so there was no need to replenish the power source. This Void Elf population must be lower than even the Night Elves in vanilla lore.

Certainly one demon would be no hard feat. I like that idea. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow's whispers. I feel that there is enough to explain them, but that because there isn’t any established lore for a long period people are put off. Frost Mage in Shadowlands - DPS Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries, November 12th Update to Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Notes - Live on November 17th, Seasonal Reset Coming with Shadowlands - Titan Residuum and Honor to Silver, Rextroy on Using Death Knight Minions to One-Shot Enemy Teams - Now Hotfixed, Ghostcrawler on Leveling Shadow Priests and Legion Quests, Shadowlands Beta Class and Spell Changes November 11th - Class, Conduit, Legendary Tuning, Outlaw Rogue State in Shadowlands - DPS Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries, Shadowlands Pre-Patch Hotfixes For November 11th - Trial of the Crusade Raid Accessible During Death's Rising. Void Elf Questline - Voiceover - This is HOW the Void Elves Join the Alliance Forces! Thanks guys!!! Void elves are an allied race affiliated with the Alliance. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They got 5 minutes of Lore and they became a playable race. Oh, cruel hellish immoral Light don't let the poor Void devour and enslave all universe! Press J to jump to the feed. What of instead of having you become a Monk to control the whispers of the Void, or just have the two be completely unrelated, what if you being a monk led you to study the Void? E.g. Blizzard had the big opportunity to introduce High Elves for Alliance as playable race and wasted it with these Void elves. And why Elves? This Void Elf population must be lower than even the Night Elves in vanilla lore. Do we really need more elves?Not that I mind, I play an elf, but I think we're over out elf quota here. To unlock them, players must have reached Exalted​​​ with Argussian Reach and completed You Are Now Prepared! Sad. They are still their classes respectfully but they use the void as their power source much like the High Elves use the Light, the Night Elves use the Light of Elune and the Nightborne use the Nightwell or Arcane tree they cooked up, in their basement, like the meth addicts that they are. Either monk teachings to block out the whispers... or alchohol if they become Brewmasters. You could also just have been a monk that was associated with the Void Elf faction. I always laugh about "grey morality". What a shame. The Blood Elves who got voided weren't men of faith. Everything Void Elf - Customization, Racial, Heritage Armor, Voices, Mounts - Alliance Allied Race, Allied Races In Game Preview - Mounts, Heritage Armor, Customization & Racials. 2020-10 … The concerns for the sunwell are real. Regardless, I dislike the Void Elves as much as Naruu and the re-tuned Draenei lore in BC, because they were created to add shaman into Alliance side, and lore shouldn't be twisted to justify awkward newcomers. Articles with non-standard external links, https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Void_elf?oldid=2860506.

and the race's recruitment quest. Alleria took advantage of this and helped the void elves become a thing. This is interesting as well, I really like where y’all are taking these! Please replace me with an appropriate Category:Stubs stub after the expansion is released.Research: When the Sunwell was drying up, Rommath taught the blood elves to syphon Fel magic to sate the need for magic (and made their eyes green) to sustain themselves that all elves have. This could help them resist the whispers and find contentment in their new existence. Coming to the aid of a group of her kin who nearly gave in to the darkness, Alleria has vowed to train these Void Elves to control the shadows within them and pledge their newfound powers to the Alliance. Anyone can learn to become a monk, they just need to be shown the path. Nobble makes the most of what little lore is out there. Where were the VEs? I just don’t see any fundamental difference in terms of how they perceive and use the void.