Not a word, not a word Deliver us from Darkness? I'm witness to redemption God in politicians? NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. To escape from isolation. Listen while you read! The Devil in my bed 'Good behavior brings the Savior to his knees.' RIFF-it good. Lyrics.com. Seems we've lost the truth to quicksand Now the widow makes the rules, 'So speak, I'm right here' . Lyrics to 'Voices' by Dream Theater. Review: RIFF-it. It's a shame no one is praying "You've got to know who you're dealin' with because, like a stranger, She used to say to me Is only in your mind. They subsequently dropped out of their studies to further concentrate on the band that would ultimately become Dream Theater. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 'Being laughed at and confused © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Every Sunday morning Swear my skin is inside out Can you rid me of my secrets? They're not confined within your mind.'. Willing to risk Salvation Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: 'Love, just don't stare' 'Feeling threatened? They're not confined to your own mind. Think you know music? https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2005568/Dream+Theater. "This is not reality...", I'm kneeling on the floor STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Highlight. I feel elated "Everything is immaterial..." Copyright: Writer(s): John Petrucci, Kevin F. Moore, Kevin James la Brie, Michael Portnoy, John Myung Lyrics Terms of Use. ', Maybe I'm just Cassandra fleeting Twentieth century Icon bleeding FAVORITE The spider in the window The angel in the pool The old man takes the poison Now the widow makes the rules 'So speak, I'm right here' She used to say to me not a word, not a word Judas on the ceiling the Devil in my bed I guess Easter's never coming So I'll just wait inside my head Like a scream but sort of silent living off my nightmares Voices repeating me 'Feeling threatened? Test your MusicIQ here! I feel depressed Artist: Dream Theater. Now they read my mind on the radio   "I don't want to be here, 'cause of my Suffering, 'cause of my illness. Judas on the ceiling In October 2010, the band held auditions for a drummer to replace Portnoy. Keeps us pleasantly amused enough to stay. But where was the Garden of Eden? Infectiously perverted Seen my diary on the newsstand Web. The spider in the window 13 Nov. 2020. 'Others steal your thoughts   Playlist, Written by: KEVIN JAMES LABRIE, KEVIN F. MOORE, JOHN MYUNG, JOHN PETRUCCI, MICHAEL PORTNOY. Only love is worth having, only Love is what matters, loving every People on equal terms. Just another Sunday morning 'Love, just don't stare' He used to say to me Every Sunday morning The spider in the window The angel in the pool Thought disorder A-heh, just might come in through here with a gun... Dream Theater - Voices Lyrics. The angel in the pool 'Feeling threatened? Says it right here on my Crucifix, Voices protecting me 'Others steal your thoughts Living off my nightmares, Voices repeating me Voices rejecting me 'Reveal the Word when you're supposed to' The old man takes the poison These demons in my head tell me to. And then, what would you do? Album: Once In A LIVETime. 'Cause these voices in my head keep saying... 'Love, just don't stare.' The 5th track on Dream Theater’s 1994 album, Awake.Written by guitarist John Petrucci, “Voices” is a 10-minute progressive piece that talks about schizophrenia via various religious imagery. Mike Mangini was announced as the new permanent drummer on April 29, 2011. more », Sheet Music  So I'll just wait inside my head, Like a scream but sort of silent "'n' you know that reality is immaterial." I guess Easter's never coming Staring at the wall Voices discussing me (4 fans), Dream Theater is an American progressive metal band formed in 1985 under the name Majesty by John Petrucci, John Myung, and Mike Portnoy while they attended Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts. I wish that I could speak Though a number of lineup changes followed, the three original members remained together along with James LaBrie and Jordan Rudess until September 8, 2010 when Portnoy left the band. I'm lying here in bed Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Only love is what matters Voices discussing me Don't expect your own Messiah Should I turn on my religion? Genre: Rock. Sex is death, Death is sex This neverworld which you desire Loving every people on equal terms. " "Voices Lyrics." Withdrawn and introverted ', "I don't wanna be here, We reflect your hopes and fears.' Like the spider in the window We reflect your hopes and fears.' Voices rejecting me 'Others steal your thoughts They're not confined To your own mind.' (Heh.)" Heard you speak but never listened We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Voices repeating me He used to say to me Only love is worth having Lyrics and video for the song Voices by Dream Theater - Songfacts Dream control Heyo!   Is there fantasy in refuge? 'cause of my suffering, 'cause of my illness