@MirdadFarhat What do you guys suggest? I: firse It's been two days my mobile networks are not available. Having major outlook issues! . Stop all this nonsense advertisement @Connoed @ashishgarg86 Whenever I connect to office VPN, my internet stops working. So for now there won't be a stream untill they fixed it. VF used to be the network of choice for business. @VodafoneUK my phone got blacklisted since yesterday at 11:30am for no apparent reason. Twitter And why has nothing changed. @SpeedSinner @crosbie_eleanor @VodafoIndia ported from idea to vodafone in aug sep 2017. @VodafoneIreland really dropping the ball around Graignamanagh and South Carlow. @airtelindia So apparently you'll are giving tough competition to @vodafone by degrading services.. Internet speed is down calls issues is increasing.. + a lot of people experience the same problems with Vodafone, @akashvaani__ There are looters, goons. Thanks for letting me know. She better stop holidaying and concentrate on Eir business! Many of the vodafone users have network issue so please check it and take an action thank you @vodafonein1, @ThommBrowne The worst network provider @airtelindia . After merging of @vodafone #vodafoneidea #vodafoneindia #Vodafone network issue has increased local customer care just doing time pass no service for prepaid customers same service available for postpaid customers from 15 days they didn't have New SIM #vodafoneidea bad experience, @sweety_gujar21 I'm not able to use mobile data for last 2 days. No Irish based customer teams, issues with contract billing and service, anyone else had similar experience. @GovandiCell I've complained 3-4 times but didn't resolve. Universal Credit payments could rise for 85,000 as loophole fixed from Monday, John Lewis Christmas ad encourages Brits to spread kindness and love, How to get £150 off your council tax bill due to coronavirus. To no avail. After the merger of Vodafone and Idea, the VI as a new network company is having very poor service. I did recharge this morning and the internet isn't working still. @VodaIdea_NEWS @vodafone idea how many attempt should i try to get my refund cheque? I don't even have a customer number yet so no way to check what's happening. @vodafoneservice 36 hours already without internet connection. RT @iFurkz: Nothing working everything down about from down detector #youtube #goggle #virginmedia #vodafone #instagram #facebook #bt #sky…. Issue is with the following numbers Pls I beg u, @VodafoIndia ported from idea to vodafone in aug sep 2017. #RavinderTakkar pathetic service of Vodafone Idea. Don't disappoint your loyal customers pls, @EOBRABO521 . I have been trying to unlock my iPhone for months. Who else managed to grab one through Vodafone?! @notnotjrm Your 4g not working?? @Swapnil_SJ20 @thesraid @TaesTogepi @ViCustomerCare It is a shame that after visiting and completion of all formalities, problem not solved. Store has no information about my refund cheque. #homeoffice #kabeldeutschland #vodafone. @TheDesignBunch This one is a vodafone one so slow! #vodafoneidea @HermitBot @motorolaindia Yes.. I don't even have a customer number yet so no way to check what's happening. Just because there’s a #covid #pandemic it’s no excuse for bad customer service. The network has a service checker on its website where you can find out if it's your area that is facing problems or just an issue with your device. VodafoneIT can provide Assistance for Italian SIM Cards and Contracts only. Other - 100 %Outage History Sep Oct Nov. ... @VodafoneIN Please Check our Network No 4G network,We … In select network automatically option it's selecting idea or vodafone automatically. Personal \ Business \ ... Vodafone network status Check here for possible outages. Why 4g is not working properly in my area... @RatanMani55 Anyone else on Vodafone.. Please work on 4g network before 5g. Bull shit and pathetic service, Today I have a bad experience with Vodafone idea customer care services.. For any issue or information, please contact the Vodafone client service of your Country. Trying to contact Vodafone about suresignal no signal in our area and been here over 3 years, @tariq_06 @damien_bradley She better stop holidaying and concentrate on Eir business! I tried 191 but can’t seem to get a hold of anyone who can help/understand my issue :(. #vodafone can you answer me ???????? I’ve paid my bills and finished my contract so I own my phone @VodafoneIreland. Disgraceful from customer support. She was great in Vodafone but no contact since. @vodafone @idea @ViCustomerCare @VodafoneGroup themselves admit it caused severe distress. @VodafoneUK I’ve DM’d you and now it has gone silent so have you given up or are you still trying to sort this mess out #vodafone She was a client of mine!! Vodafone sucks!!!! This has been ongoing since May. @rclstudio I'm my moto one fusion plus jio and airtel volte service work properly,. Erratic. Happy to port ✌️, Please Improve Vi volte. @vodafone @ViCustomerCare @VodafoneIreland the add to basket function is not working, transferred 9 times with Customer Care in 70 mins, please DM me. Testing a 48 SIM today - 10X faster. Vodafone we use ur internet for gaming oo please don’t destroy it for us we have no where to go. Why 4g is not working properly in my area... @emmamurtagh17 Is this kind of delay normal? everything else plays except that one Many of the vodafone users have network issue so please check it and take an action thank you @vodafonein1, @ThommBrowne @VodafoneIN your 4G Internet is running like a turtle.