The 30-year-old actor, who has been busy promoting … "Maa is always very particular about following the rules as a citizen. That is the beautiful part of the story. She is my best friend and teacher at the same time.

Kiara Advani won’t confirm dating Sidharth Malhotra but Akshay Kumar lets it out: ‘Bade sidhanto waali ladki hai’, ‘Inadvertent error’: Twitter responds over removal of Amit Shah’s profile picture, Kenya walked into the dragon’s trap. So many Bollywood stars in the past few months have been infected by the coronavirus. 2020-11-03T06:32:00Z.

In the movie, he portrayed the role of Arun Kumar and he appeared as a lead. Actor Soumitra Chatterjee undergoes first plasmapheresis; has fever but stable, Bypolls over, surveillance teams to identify cases in Manipur constituencies.

Naseeruddin Shah's son Vivaan Shah, who was recently busy giving interviews for the promotion of his web series starring Tabu, Ishaan Khatter, Ram Kapoor to name a … Actor Vivaan Shah, who features in a short film titled "Maa", says he shares the most sacred relationship with his mother, veteran actress Ratna Pathak Shah who is not only his best friend, but also his teacher for life.Born to actors Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah, Vivaan believes that the bonding between a mother and son is the most special and sacred in the world. The young, high-spirited guy got his elementary education from The Doon School, and later, he did graduation in the year 2009. He had said in an interview to PTI in 2017, “I have made it on my own without using the name of my family. I am born here so people know me, people know I exist,” he had continued.

Vivaan Shah is one of the finest actors who has achieved much recognition and huge applause from fans and movie lovers. Profession: Actor Debut TV Series/Movie: Film: 7 Khoon Maaf (2011) Salary: Under Review Net Worth: Under Review Family & Relatives.

All rights reserved. Later, he appeared in another movie named “Happy New Year” which was directed by the renowned filmmaker Farha Khan. https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/naseeruddin-shah-s-son-vivaan-tests-positive-for-covid-19/story-6IpXxLH9G1rXKfgKEhojZI.html, Naseeruddin Shah’s son Vivaan tests positive for Covid-19, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/akshay-kumar-on-laxmii-reactions-film-recording-biggest-opening-of-career-i-know-a-lot-of-critics-don-t-like-my-films/story-RGS6MOsY2LzBru0wV4hVfP.html, Akshay Kumar on Laxmii reactions, film recording biggest opening of career, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/juhi-chawla-stranded-for-hours-at-airport-after-arrival-from-dubai-says-flight-after-flight-pathetic-shameful-state-watch-video/story-OgkitJyQV0w3S1w71ANeUN.html, Juhi Chawla was stranded for hours at airport on arrival, watch video, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-visits-family-deity-with-newly-wed-brother-sister-in-law-and-parents-went-to-our-kuldevi-for-darshan/story-YXhqSweIKhs1o1JCTVHXAJ.html, Kangana visits her family deity with newly weds, parents, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/amitabh-bachchan-shares-a-happy-throwback-with-jaya-and-shweta-to-wish-fans-on-diwali-see-pic/story-s2D2gvR1y4v3L41YQ58fBJ.html, Amitabh shares a happy throwback with Jaya to wish fans on Diwali. My mother saw the film and told me that how I went wrong. I have never played any of such character even remotely, so it was emotionally very cathartic to play. Naseeruddin Shah’s son Vivaan Shah, who is seen in A Suitable Boy, tested positive for coronavirus. Apart from studies, he was extremely passionate about acting as he always wanted to be an actor. Jaipur, Actor Vivaan Shah, who was recently seen in the mini series A Suitable Boy on Netflix, has tested positive for Covid-19. Thereafter, he appeared in “Bombay Velvet” in which he portrayed the role of Tony. One of his interviews, Vivaan Shah revealed that working alongside Deepika Padukone was his pipe dream that came true. ‘Allopathic and Ayurvedic practices will now go hand in hand’: PM Modi on Ayurveda Day, ‘Taking a break from Rewind this year’: YouTube’s post prompts reactions, Arjun Rampal arrives at NCB office in Mumbai for questioning in drugs-case. I can have a conversation on anything with Maa and I have learnt some of the important lessons of my life from her," Vivaan told IANS. "I share the most sacred relationship with my mother.

It would have been more difficult for me to get work if I was an outsider and the film industry would not even know anything about me.”, Also read: Kiara Advani won’t confirm dating Sidharth Malhotra but Akshay Kumar lets it out: ‘Bade sidhanto waali ladki hai’. Delhi, Mumbai, That's what he believes went wrong in that film. Required fields are marked *. Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah's younger son, actor Vivaan Shah has tested positive for COVID-19. - Naseeruddin Shah’s Son Vivaan Shah Tests Positive For … Vivaan Shah has a younger brother named Imaad Shah who is a musician and an actor as well. , Chandigarh , Dehradun, It was the time when he was 21 years old. The actor played the role of Varun Mehra on the show. Names include Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran, Baahubali actor Tamannaah Bhatia, TV actor Ssara Khan, actor Arjun Kapoor, actor and fitness enthusiast Malaika Arora, to list a few. Did you know Salman once asked Juhi’s father for her hand in marriage?

College: St. Stephens College, New Delhi "Maa", made for Royal Stag Barrel Select Large Short Films, also features actors Dino Morea and Neena Kulkarni. Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter. But the one thing that he is looking forward to is "being employed in a good project because acting is one of the most competitive professions where many talented people are struggling on the same platform".

So yes, I learnt that lesson from her," he said.In "Maa", helmed by Niranjan Iyengar, Vivaan plays a young man who is a drug addict.Talking about how excited he was to play a character that is far from his comfort zone, Vivaan said: "The story is questioning on morality and it leaves the judgment on the audience. Copyright © HT Media Limited All rights reserved. But it does not go well if I do not stay true to the character. 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' leads IIFA 2017 nominations, Kajol, K.Jo among B-towners at special screening of short film 'Devi', Salman turns 53, B-towns wishes him love for 'being human', Film personalities condemn the 'witch-hunt' by Delhi Police, Ekta Kapoor on working with the Kapoor sisters, Sonakshi to do special song for 'Yamla Pagla Deewana Fir Se', Mukesh Chhabra: Asif Basra would stand out even if he had two scenes in a film, Kajal Aggarwal's underwater honeymoon capers, Neetu Kapoor set to shoot new film 'Jug Jugg Jeeyo', Gerard Butler-starrer 'Greenland' to arrive in Indian theatres on Dec 4. Vivaan Shah Career. Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal Initially, he met the famed director Vishal Bhardwaj who introduced him to the film industry. Father: Naseeruddin Shah Mother: Ratna Pathak Brother(s): Imaad Shah Sister(s): Heeba Shah (half-sister) Marital Status: Single Ex Girlfriends: Actor Vivaan Shah has been receiving much love from fans for his role in the British-Indian series A Suitable Boy. "I play a guy named Rohan who is troubled and is a drug addict. US Election 2020: What is ‘Dominion’ Trump blaming for ‘electoral fraud’? While his grandmother Dina Pathak was also associated with the same field as she was a famed Gujarati director and actress.

Vivaan Shah is a young Indian film actor who works in the Bollywood film industry.

Copyright © 2020 Superstarsbio.com. It holds a message for South Asia, Covid-19: Former global hotspots in grip of the virus again, India’s records less than 50,000 daily Covid-19 cases for 6th day in a row, ‘We were with Nitish Kumar, will remain with him’: Jitan Ram Manjhi’s HAM, ‘Eager to impress...’: Barack Obama’s book on Rahul Gandhi, ‘PM Modi and Joe Biden will speak at mutually convenient time’: MEA, ‘They will be incredibly hard to beat’: Watson on why MI won IPL 2020, On Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday, Dubai’s Burj Khalifa honours star: ‘Nice to see myself on the biggest, tallest screen in the world’, Step inside Hema Malini’s home as she conducts havan on daughter Esha Deol’s birthday, Chhalaang review: Rajkummar-Hansal cross Luv Ranjan hurdle without a hitch, Brian Lara, Sachin Tendulkar renew rivalry off the cricket field. The biggest lesson I learnt from her as an actor is to focus on the process of acting and the truth of the character rather than its effect," he added.Vivaan, who was last seen on-screen in the movie "Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana", said that as an actor, he has a natural tendency to overact a character. He was born on 11th January 1990, hailing from Mumbai, India. Jai Hind College, Mumbai, Debut TV Series/Movie: Film: 7 Khoon Maaf (2011), Hobbies: Collecting artworks and handicrafts, Favorite Actor: James Cagney, Humphrey Bogart, Boman Irani, Your email address will not be published. Actor Vivaan Shah, who features in a short film titled "Maa", says he shares the most sacred relationship with his mother, veteran actress Ratna Pathak Shah who is not only his best friend, but also his teacher for life.Born to actors Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah, Vivaan believes that the bonding between a mother and son is the most special and sacred in the world. Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon,

A big encyclopedia of your favorite celebrities! Varun Mehra is the brother of Aarun and Lata on the show and is also an alcoholic who later goes on to get a job in the Indian Administrative Service. Your email address will not be published. Actor Naseeruddin Shah’s son Vivaan has tested positive for the coronavirus.