an unknown pinata visited my garden! Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as If you didn't find needed cheats. unpack them in the original and you got the clones. Go on to the game you just copied and now you have double the money 'cause you've got the same amount in two different slots :D, 2. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. I cant do the romance, so do i need another because it was real annoying to get! (sprinkling says it) and ruffians come into your garden :( thats why you try and move the stuff thats making her stuck:D, Help out other Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise players on the Nintendo DS by adding a cheat or secret that you know! First you need to build a mine and evolve a Sparrowmint into a Candary by feeding it a buttercup. I am on level 10 and stuck on 99.09% and can not finish the game without a jeli. Go to town and click the tinkerer. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. How to get higher lv. It will now become a resident. Trapping wild pinatas will cause no more of that kind of pinata to appear unless you free or make resident the one you trapped. one must be a higher lv. Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise Review Though you won't find a paradise in your pocket, Viva Pinata makes animal romancing fun while you're on the road. We have 18 cheats and tips on Nintendo DS.If you have any cheats or tips for Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise please send them in here. pinatas when your on a lower lv.! GamesRadar+ is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Wait for it to go to your garden before zooming on him. As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. Go to the options menu and touch the Hortachio Stamp. Grow a buttercup flower, After it is compleatly growm feed it to yor Sparrowmint, and before you know it you will have a[Candary]!!! 5 years ago. Here are the necessary requirements for evolving your pinatas. HE IS SEEN IN ZOOM OUT MODE as a pawprint an when you touch it, it will say Jeli. To make Ruffians "resident", when they are destroying something, build a fence around them! Activation code for pocket paradise 1december. You will receive a verification email shortly. For every pinata you are able to look at the encyclopedia and see their variants. 2 for it to visit,4 to make it resident. HINT!!!! when she gets stuck and the thing that tells you the things that are happening,it will say (whatever you named the sprinkling) is stuck and if it comes up about 3 or 4 times, the thing that tells you what is happening will say 'Ruffians,help me!!!' You don't need any of the requirements above to get a Jeli! If you have time, you can dig water around him! Get the best gaming deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable gaming news and more! :D. 4. garden send the higher level pinatas to the lower lv. grow a turnip and then give it to a worm and it will turn pink / purple ... Have one profile with 1000 or more chocolate coins, and copy this profile to the other two slots and click on one of the two profiles copied and go to gretchem fetchems and get a box and put 1000 chocolate coins init and send it the main profile and repeat the process as many times as pleased and you will up with 99999 chocolate coins.... Easy peasy. Cheats, Unlockables, Hints & Tips No Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise cheats have been added yet for Nintendo DS. Hi again I found out all the pinata in the ds game just go on google and put in 'viva pinata: pocket paradise' then click on the 'rare' website (the makers of the game) then go on 'pinatapedia' and will tell you all of the pinatas in the game !!!!! Check out some of our customer testimonials below: Freeola is an ISP, offering unrivalled internet services to small businesses and consumers in the UK. :D . It will then evolve into a Salamango. feed have 4 of them and let each one eat a poppy,bluebell,buttercup,and watercress heads to get Green(Watercress eaten),Red(Poppy eaten) Yellow(Buttercup eaten),and Blue(Bluebell eaten). On what level do i have to be on to get a swana? Brilliant! When you complete the game with a 100% completion an alternate title screen displaying the Pinata Central will become available. My full story is: i waited for him to be still, then i quickly placed fencing around him thinking it was how to "capture it". Retro game cheats for Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise (DS). We have 99 questions and 219 answers for Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise. Ok,get the sword(1100 coins!) Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise Cheats. Retro game cheats for Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise (DS). First you get 300 choco coins then you buy loads of chili, I think you can do this in other viva pinata games first you need a taffy second you need a fire brand make your taffy go to the fire and make it catch on fire you then get your watering can and tip it on you taffy it will then turn into a redhott sell it and you will have $4200. Join the Freeola & GetDotted mailing list for exclusive deals, offers and service updates straight to your email inbox. 10)garden 2 (lv. 1. before you go to your garden,go to the ? Then he will go in the building all by himself. When you get the tinkerer, put random fruits/veggies in your garden. Ok, lets start with what you should have: You need lots of trees and maybe a rainbow coz thats wat i had when he came. Easy way to get money for level 6 and over, How do you get a jeli on viva pinata pocket paradise, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North cheats, to make milk get a moozipan, buzzlegum,and goobaa from Gretchens store, buy a milking house, a bee hive, and a sheering shed from Willy builder. please tell me is it normal! What pinata is between newtgat and lackatoad,i think it is jeli,and what is the best way to attrack one,one is to not hit a pinata exept jeli to get h... in your oppinion which xbox 360 game is the best. You need to feed it stuff for it to evolve and then you can send it away(gretchen will fetch it for free) or start again from an egg! The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, tricks, and secrets for Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise for Nintendo DS. fet.! We offer a range of services, from broadband to web hosting. Make sure this file has access to Gretchen Fetchem. AS SOON AS YOU HAVE A SPARROWMINT AND A BUTTERCUP, DIRECT THE SPARROWMINT TO THE BUTTERCUP AND IT WILL EAT IT, AS SOON AS YOU HAVE A RESIDENT TAFFLY AND A FIREBRAND FROM COSTOLOTS STORE, DIRECT THE TAFFLY TO THE FIREBRAND. And yet still a jeli came to my garden. GamesTracker Ltd accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise cheats, hints, tips, achievements, DS cheat codes, walkthroughs, secrets, easter eggs, trivia or glitches listed anywhere on this site. you can do this as many times as you want.But u can only have 9,999 at a time!give 1,000 choclate coins to Ivor the Beggar but you will need milk,carrot cake,andsomthing else i cant remember but do it pretty soon youll have a brand new shop!! Sell one and smash the other for easy cash. Rumors about he loves gem trees are FAKE, I had no gem tree when he came! Select Copy File and duplicate the file that has somthing you want to clone(usally a Jeli). cus like those red things are anoying im paying rent my pinatas are ill as hell someone help me, This page contains Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise cheats list for Nintendo DS version. I use this to earn extra cash;). Rosa. So,keep on smacking her for free money and in no time you'll be rich!! Viva Piñata is a video game and TV franchise created by Microsoft and Rare.Its universe is a vibrant world of living piñata animals filled with spontaneity, fun, and of course candy.The colorful and unique animals live and thrive in a growing garden where they interact with each other bringing adventure to life. WARNING:this might have been a glitch in my game but I highly doubt it. To make it Resident,let it eat : one Taffly,One Raisant,& One Arocknid. i am on level 10 and i have 3 petals to go till im on level 11 but i need 2 pinatas 2 get then i have all of the pinatas can any1 tell me the list of... dose any no the hole list of the pinatas coz im on level 10 and 3 petals to go and i need 2 more pinatas to get if any one nos let me no thanks. Or click here to search for specific content. © Web Media Network Limited, 1999 - 2020. The jeli will be afraid to appear if you smack at least 1 pinata. By using our site, you accept the use of cookies on your device. If you are a level 4 gardener or better,you will recive Bart in the shop icon. The Pathless review: "Equal parts calming and arresting", Bugsnax review: "A fantastic blend of bizarre and brilliant", Assassin’s Creed Valhalla review: "A roaring bloodied success with a true heart", Freaky review: "Vince Vaughn’s body-swap horror is an unexpected delight", Hillbilly Elegy review: "Awards are inevitable for Glenn Close", Mank review: "David Fincher has directed an all-timer", Borat Subsequent Moviefilm review: "A very niiice surprise from Sacha Baron Cohen", The Witches review: "Anne Hathaway aims for hammy, funny villainy, and has a whale of a time", The Mandalorian season 2, episode 2 review: "40 minutes of blissful escapism", Star Trek: Discovery season 3, episode 4 review: "A throwback to the Star Trek of the 1990s", The Mandalorian season 2, episode 1 review: "Another wonderful adventure in that galaxy far, far away", Star Trek: Discovery season 3, episode 3 review: "So political, it could easily be retitled 'Make Earth Great Again'", Star Trek: Discovery season 3, episode 2 review: "Potentially the closest thing to a Trek/Wars crossover we’ll ever see".