Delicious! Delish! Although, they do have a good selection of gelato, which probably would have been good (hard to mess up?). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our first Villa Dolce full dining experience did not disappoint. There is beer, wine and cocktails and a small happy hour menu. The bar area is very small and not one to go to or spend time at for pre meal cocktails. It is noisy so be prepared. Good, but not great - it could have set a little longer, but with a fresh chocolate dipped strawberry and generous portion, we extended our pleasant afternoon snack by sharing a desert.. Villa Dolce is a nice little restaurant in Middleton with both indoor and outdoor seating. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Zoom in to see updated info. Decadent deserts greet you along with various gelato offerings. Our third time for lunch at Villa Dolce. Strongly recommend. We love the Lumani and Bolognese pizzas. I picked up a sausage, pepperoni and mushroom pizza from Villa Dolce and found perfection. My wife and I went there for a cup of hot chocolate on a chilly afternoon after lunch but well before dinner. Always great service from this family owned restaurant!More, Villa Dolce is a charming, family operated restaurant in an old house with a front porch in downtown Middleton. My wife had pasta farfalle featuring tricolor bowtie pasta with asparagus, peas, and mushrooms with a lemon cream sauce. It came in a little cup and had clearly been sitting around for a long time because the lady fingers had gone beyond soggy and turned to mush at the bottom. There is also seating outside on the sidewalk on two sides. It was a layer cake, but was mostly just a lot of frosting with a marzipan exterior. I had enough for lunch the next day! Support this unique Middleton restaurant. Overall, it was a decent experience, but if we went back, I'd probably skip dessert. We also love the Aplonia salad and split the side salad size. A side Caesar salad rounded out our meals as did a nice bottle of French rose and, of course, a shared helping of gelato. Surprise, Arizona. Maybe have your cocktail at one of the other drinking establishments downtown before heading off to your meal. Always great service from this family owned restaurant! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. And $9 for a slice! Ask I_am_a_New_Traveller about Villa Dolce, Hotels near Pheasant Branch Creek Conservancy, Hotels near Middleton Area Historical Society, Hotels near Globe University - Madison West, Hotels near University of Wisconsin-Madison, Hotels near Madison Area Technical College, Hotels near VICI Aveda Institute - Madison, WI, American Restaurants for Lunch in Middleton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Middleton. A great combo of some of my favorite things: gelato, coffee, wine, and cheese. Very good option if in the area. The raspberry jam was barely fruity, and the cake layer was so thin it was almost invisible between around 4 layers of frosting. Help. For a place that sells itself as an upscale option around town, they really need to raise their standards.